Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yes, Crickets...give us a good story. Be sure you stay consistent though. I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself yet again by ing your own lies up like you did with the story about your son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Here's Avante enjoying Christmas in the mountains back in 75'

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How was christmas in the mountains?

It's really hard having to leave. What a life that is up there. Too bad Judy has a job she loves or we would move up there.

We don't have a fire place down here in the valley, that sucks. Everything was great as it always is and Santa was especially cool this Xmas, I got all the things I'd hinted about. As did everyone.

Standing outside in the cold taking a leak as the coyotes sing their sad song while bats are darting here and there, very cool. Ya gotta have a white Xmas, so if that won't come to you you go to it. And unless ya go out in the woods and find that tree to decorate you are faking it.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-03-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    chirp chirp

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, Crickets...give us a good story. Be sure you stay consistent though. I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself yet again by ing your own lies up like you did with the story about your son.
    Never have understood your problem, you appear to suffer from a lot of problems. I'm guessing you're small and get pretty much ignored or made fun of. So ya come here with an at ude.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Here's Avante enjoying Christmas in the mountains back in 75'
    Work with me here....

You still have never figured it out.

My navy days were from 69-72.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You can't find something to wimper about? Do people you know ever comment on your constant wimpering around?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will no longer be addressing anything having to do with my navy days. It will be 100%/completely/totally ignored. Talk about beating something to death, wow! I get the internet but to go on and on and on and on and on and on about anything like some of you do about something that never happened is ridiculous.

So why waste your time? Time to stop the silliness.

Grown men chiping because of their inferiorities are you kidding me?

I'm cooling the "Avante" character, I finally got bored with it. I did have fun with with the guy, obviously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    lol 4-post meltdown

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol 4-post meltdown
    2017 is a new year and change. You ever thought of doing something new?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you have a job? Or does Judy make all the money?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you have a job? Or does Judy make all the money?
    Since you asked....

I spent 33 years in the health insurance biz. After five years you have now locked in 15% of old business written. So once a month I get a check for renewals of 33 years of old business. While it varies it's always over 2000 a month, now add my SS which is 1270. So I bring in around 3500 a month give or take. Judy makes over 3000 a month in her daycare biz, so life is good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    It's really hard having to leave. What a life that is up there. Too bad Judy has a job she loves or we would move up there.

We don't have a fire place down here in the valley, that sucks. Everything was great as it always is and Santa was especially cool this Xmas, I got all the things I'd hinted about. As did everyone.

Standing outside in the cold taking a leak as the coyotes sing their sad song while bats are darting here and there, very cool. Ya gotta have a white Xmas, so if that won't come to you you go to it. And unless ya go out in the woods and find that tree to decorate you are faking it.
    Sounds so calming. Was it just you and the Mrs or did yall have the grandkids there too?

I wish I had a white Christmas but it doesn't get cold enough here. I wouldn't mind spending Christmas in Colorado or new mexico. I hear they have some nice lodges there .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds so calming. Was it just you and the Mrs or did yall have the grandkids there too?

I wish I had a white Christmas but it doesn't get cold enough here. I wouldn't mind spending Christmas in Colorado or new mexico. I hear they have some nice lodges there .
    The first few days it was just the two of us. So we went hiking and looking for the perfect tree****.(on the way back) We are a good 20 miles from civilization. Just the two of wandering around in the wilderness, ah....and the critters. (saw a fox, black bear and and a wildcat)

The grandkids, our kids and Judy's mom, brothers and sister and their families came up later. Yep, a house full.

We live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada's, you can see the snow teasing. The soil here plus the melting snow is why this region of the world is the ag capital of the world. It's perfect.

Colorado would be fantastic, New Mexico....hmmm? I do love the desert. Of course Cali has it all.

*** funny how women want to be equal, but when it comes time to chop down a tree all of a sudden that's a mans job, hmmmm? As is bringing in the wood, funny how that works.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-03-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Since you asked....

I spent 33 years in the health insurance biz. After five years you have now locked in 15% of old business written. So once a month I get a check for renewals of 33 years of old business. While it varies it's always over 2000 a month, now add my SS which is 1270. So I bring in around 3500 a month give or take. Judy makes over 3000 a month in her daycare biz, so life is good.
    Don't you live in California you pedo ? 6500 a month as a household isn't there lol. You gotta be living under a bridge and going to Starbucks for free wifi

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't you live in California you pedo ? 6500 a month as a household isn't there lol. You gotta be living under a bridge and going to Starbucks for free wifi
    How much is my house payment? What bills do we owe? Well? How much do we have in our saving account?

Would I have retired if $$$$ was going to be a problem?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    exposed once again

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    exposed once again
    Do you ever give real life a chance? You seem to wander around in a neatherworld all your own. Exposed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    How much is my house payment? What bills do we owe? Well? How much do we have in our saving account?

So you finally paid off your double wide? Good for you.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Give it up, old man. You're just another liar on the Internet. If your grandiose claims about your lifestyle had any truth to them at all, you wouldn't have welched on your bet with benefactor.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you finally paid off your double wide? Good for you.
    Why not answer my questions? Could it be because you are totally clueless? So if you have no idea what our $$$$$ output a month is how can you even talk about this?

Our home is paid off, as are all our vehicles and toys.

Ever deal in real life?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-03-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give it up, old man. You're just another liar on the Internet. If your grandiose claims about your lifestyle had any truth to them at all, you wouldn't have welched on your bet with benefactor.
    Obviously I don't work for a living. And who needs to lie on the internet, what do you gain by that? And I did show pictures of my Fortress of Solitude with all the books, football trophies,weights, music, track mags, etc. All the things I talk about, my interests.

I look young and know that, there is noway in anyone is going to believe yes that is me. It would be just like it was with my pictures...."those aren't yours" "you bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop".....ha! I know this so why waste my time? benefactor is a joke, chirping....are you kidding me? And he has never showed a picture either, so how did I welch to begin with?

Watch this...

benefactor show us all pictures of you on the bench.

I did show pictures of my little world, who else here has ever done that?

benefactor has never showed us anything.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    " "you bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop".
    Lol....you're a real life Al Bundy

Thread Information