Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Essentially a version of the movie Taken.

John Eisenman Charged With Murder Of Andrew Sorenson | Crime News (oxygen.com)

Of course the 100% caveat here is did he find the actual person who sold her.
    If he did, do you support his going free?

I do 100%.

Snitched on by his neighbor is a huge reason he got caught. (Well, he shouldn't have told neighbor but cmon he's human.
    #2 whomever was supposed to get rid of the body did a super lame job.

Not sure at press time if Go Fund Me is available.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aaron Sorenson 19, who allegedly sold his girlfriend to a sex trafficking ring for $1,000.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    John Eisenman and his daughter.
    Spokane, Washington father who rescued his daughter then wasted the alleged seller.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah on the surface I kinda like that this 19 yo dude got 6footed but no, not in favor of death penalty and especially not vigilante justice for a number of reasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's been done Porky.

What do you want to happen to the Dad?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m ok with what the father did. You just don’t know how you would react but I think I’d have a similar reaction.

I also think he should face the consequences of taking a life. No special treatment. He should go to jail but knowing his daughter is safe should make him feel good about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Link to help fundraiser for bond. *I have not verified. If you know more about this GiveSendGo, please holla.

GiveSendGo - Help for John Eisenman: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Link to help fundraiser for bond. *I have not verified. If you know more about this GiveSendGo, please holla.

GiveSendGo - Help for John Eisenman: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.
    “Let’s ban together... Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A concern is if once bond is posted and he does appear in court....at the end of the proceedings the bond is returned right?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The board's biggest sex offender commenting on his brethren, pretending he hasn't lusted over children countless times on this board.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'd love to be on that jury.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah on the surface I kinda like that this 19 yo dude got 6footed but no, not in favor of death penalty and especially not vigilante justice for a number of reasons.
    you libs are such robots sometimes

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you libs are such robots sometimes
    “Killing bad” is not a lib thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I’m ok with what the father did. You just don’t know how you would react but I think I’d have a similar reaction.

I also think he should face the consequences of taking a life. No special treatment. He should go to jail but knowing his daughter is safe should make him feel good about it.
    Yeah when his daughter and future grandkids come to visit I bet he'll have no regrets.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    “Killing bad” is not a lib thing.
    avenging your dearest family especially your children is a human thing... anything otherwise is simply robotic

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vigilantism is never right. Sorry, he won already recovering the daughter. Could've sent that guy to prison for a long time too.

The murder was completely unnecessary, and he's not going to be there for his daughter who probably will need him.

I know it's a lot easier to think about this rationally not being in his shoes, but you gotta call a spade a spade.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Essentially a version of the movie Taken.

John Eisenman Charged With Murder Of Andrew Sorenson | Crime News (oxygen.com)

Of course the 100% caveat here is did he find the actual person who sold her.
    If he did, do you support his going free?

I do 100%.

Snitched on by his neighbor is a huge reason he got caught. (Well, he shouldn't have told neighbor but cmon he's human.
    #2 whomever was supposed to get rid of the body did a super lame job.

Not sure at press time if Go Fund Me is available.
    No, he was never going to get away with such a terrible plan. Confessing was the cherry on top of his stupid sundae. He should be convicted for the killing, but his lack of a criminal history should probably help him at sentencing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If you aren't willing to kill for family then you're not much of one tbh. Guarantee all the people saying they wouldn't have done it don't have a daughter in the first place or just have no spine. Josey Wales is rolling in his grave right now at you pussies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    What he did wasn't right...but I understand.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, he was never going to get away with such a terrible plan. Confessing was the cherry on top of his stupid sundae.
    How do you know? How much of a factor did the snitching have?

Yes any potential lawyer of his would cringe at the confession. But i don't think it was "stupid" based. I think he was like F the system I'm not ashamed of what i did and here it is. Horrible idea for staying out of prison.

But some are so fed up with the Injustice system they no longer believe in it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How do you know? How much of a factor did the snitching have?
    Dude stuffed the body in his girlfriend's car and just had it parked somewhere. There's no way it wouldn't have gotten back to him. Stupid.

Yes any potential lawyer of his would cringe at the confession. But i don't think it was "stupid" based. I think he was like F the system I'm not ashamed of what i did and here it is. Horrible idea for staying out of prison.
    Hence, it's stupid. He obviously wanted to get away with it.

But some are so fed up with the Injustice system they no longer believe in it.
    Do you believe in the justice system?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Police say the car remained at the remote location for almost a year until an unknown individual drove it to Spokane, leaving it on Everett Avenue."
    Eisenman picked an obviously good spot to dump the car. But why not go back and get rid of the body?

Here is where it gets even weirder:

"Police do not believe the person who took the car after a year was aware of a body in the trunk."

Appears person who moved the car after a year is indeed not Eisenman. Mystery person moved the car. After a year. But why?

Raises questions:

What inspired Mystery person to move the car? How did he/she get it started? Were they ripping it off? Figured it was abandoned and there for the taking?
    But did not smell any reek while driving the car or for that matter looking at it? How the ....

So Chumpy this is why I'm not entirely sure he gets caught if car is not moved. Still a major f up by him if he wanted to get away.
    I contend he was a righteously pissed off father who probably did contact the missing persons law enforcement and they didn't do / or are overwhelmed since Senators and Congress people need $$$ diamond encrusted dildos before legitimate law enforcement $ needs are met.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 11-03-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you believe in the justice system?
    Absolutely not.
    It is very imperfect and plenty of corruption.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you aren't willing to kill for family then you're not much of one tbh. Guarantee all the people saying they wouldn't have done it don't have a daughter in the first place or just have no spine. Josey Wales is rolling in his grave right now at you pussies
    If I'm on that jury and happened the way it's being presented here that dad would either get acquitted or a hung jury because there is no way I'd vote to convict.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    He'll get bonus points in prison for being so brave.

Thread Information