My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    The true freshman QB has looked GREAT so far. I fully expect him to make mistakes for these last 3 (hopefully 4) games, but he's already exceeded that festering turd Jacory Harris in production. The U will be a force next year, can't wait

Hopefully UNC can beat VaTech tonight--and if they do--Miami can still win the ACC and salvage a BCS bowl game from a lost season

Dont fuck with me
    Post Count
    The true freshman QB has looked GREAT so far. I fully expect him to make mistakes for these last 3 (hopefully 4) games, but he's already exceeded that festering turd Jacory Harris in production. The U will be a force next year, can't wait

Hopefully UNC can beat VaTech tonight--and if they do--Miami can still win the ACC and salvage a BCS bowl game from a lost season
    Word . He went to my old high school in miami , i met him as well pretty big dude .

Dont fuck with me
    Post Count

But how much longer can we continue the next year bullcrap with randy shannon still at the helm ?

Thread Information