My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Senate investigation found that the US government turned a blind eye to millions of dollars of Iraq sanctions busting. The report found that US oil purchases accounted for 52 per cent of kickbacks paid to Saddam's regime in return for sales of cheap oil under the UN's food for oil program - more than the rest of the world put together.

seems Fox news just isn't reporting on that much these days...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oil for food scandal is still the red herring approved by the NeoCons. Everyone and their Grandma who has ever had a disagreement with the WH have been implicated in some fashion by poorly researched accusations and unverifiable anonymous sources (Can you say Newsweak?). Just yesterday, someone posted an article in the forum about Al_jazeera journalists giving favorable treatment to Saddam and his sons in exchage for oil coupons. Never mind that unlike George Galloway, these journalists have no way to properly defend themselves against these accusations.

Pop Rules
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an article in the forum about Al_jazeera journalists giving favorable treatment to Saddam and his sons in exchage for oil coupons.
    It's on ing videotape.

Thread Information