My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Darth is looking frail..

Former Vice President Cheney looked thinner at a groundbreaking ceremony Tuesday in Dallas for George W. Bush's planned presidential library. It was the first time Cheney has been seen at a major public event since he underwent surgery in July to install a heart pump implant.

The former VP, on hand to introduce Bush at the ceremony, made no mention of the quarrels Bush wrote of in his recently released memoir, "Decision Points." Rather, he praised Bush as a president who handled his job "with courage, with clarity and with strength of heart."

Though Cheney looked gaunt and somewhat frail compared with his days in the White House, he was his usual self, even managing to get in a dig at President Obama's stimulus plan at the ceremony. "This may be the only shovel-ready project in America," Cheney joked at one point, looking over his shoulder at Bush. According to the Bush foundation, the estimated $300 million library is already fully funded with private donations.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...groundbreaking

Hope you get better !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey don't complain, this fully funded shovel ready project will create or save 600,000 jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan, your insincerity is monstrous.

Srsly.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Bush foundation, the estimated $300 million library is already fully funded with private donations.
    Anybody remember what Slick Willy had to go through to get his library/mobile home funded? Seems to me it took quite a while before they were able to place the order with Palm Harbor Homes.

I could be misremembering because I don't like Clinton but, I seem to recall there was quite a push for funding to complete the financing of Presidential Library that looks like it'd be at home in a trailer park.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dancing on graves now? Stay classy, dan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    head murdered 1000s of US military, and you "patriots" and military worshippers give him a pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan, your insincerity is monstrous.

Srsly.
    Hey it's the same guy who was all about making political hay while people were suffering and dying in New Orleans a few years ago.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    head murdered 1000s of US military, and you "patriots" and military worshippers give him a pass.
    *goal post move* *again*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my goalposts for dubya, head, rummy, feith, condi, have always been and still are firmly planted in prison and/or execution.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information