Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's the BCS, folks--I cannot believe such a re ed system has remained in place for so goddamn long, but there it is. I'm not even surprised, which is the pathetic thing

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Our loses:

#7 Arkansas
    #12 Missouri
    #14 OSU

Preseason we had the #4 S.O.S.

Oh well.

I'm not surprised - I just hate the system. I knew we weren't going to jump OU.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Hopefully Cotton knows this and still picks us. Would be absolutely awesome to go against Alabama or LSU in the bowl game. A chance to really make a statement.

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Hopefully Cotton knows this and still picks us. Would be absolutely awesome to go against Alabama or LSU in the bowl game. A chance to really make a statement.
    I'd be happy with the Cotton or Alamo bowl. I'm pretty sure the Cotton Bowl will select us assuming OU wins the Big 12 le. I like our chances against LSU, Alabama scares me. I think we could take any Pac 10 team in the alamo bowl, guessing it would be Arizona.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah Arizona is pretty much a lock at the Alamo, I would much rather go play an SEC team in Cotton but Alamo would be nice just because I will be in SA for the break.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    sorry aggsy but any SEC team would bend you freaks over just like last time. I'm not talking smack here, I'm talking truth. You better pray you get the alamo, that way you get a much softer opponent.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    sorry aggsy but any SEC team would bend you freaks over just like last time. I'm not talking smack here, I'm talking truth. You better pray you get the alamo, that way you get a much softer opponent.
    We lost by a touchdown to Arkansas much earlier in the season with our now second string QB. We'd put up a good fight/beat LSU.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Yeah, because the '09 and '10 Aggie teams are just SO similar..........

You can go ahead and crawl back under your rock now.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    For as much talk as there was earlier in this thread on how stupid 't.u.' is, I'm having trouble trying to figure out why spelling 'aggie' with a 'y' is supposed to offend me.

Thread Information