Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    lol real popular thread real suprised here no one gives a about jt leaving, Real surprised.

oh and, don't quote anything whottt said while you were betraying him. He didn't realize your true character and mistook you as trustworthy and a friend. He couldn't have been more wrong. He despised you when he died. I don't blame him.

Post Count

Your older brother PM'd J.T. for some heroin
    Post the pm, he posted the one of me asking for vicodin, let's see this pm of 4cc asking for heroine

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    lol still talking about whottt

It's time to get over it already.

Post the pm, he posted the one of me asking for vicodin, let's see this pm of 4cc asking for heroine
    any leads on those codones, scro?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol thisnarco

Post Count
    lol still talking about whottt

It's time to get over it already.
    j got is the one who keeps bringing him up, this thread was just now brought to my attention.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    j got is the one who keeps bringing him up, this thread was just now brought to my attention.
    Well he's gone now, so it's pretty pointless to keep calling him out.

If you were really whottt's friend then just let it go instead of dragging it around just to settle a score with JT.

JT was definitely not the cause of whottt's death. The revealing of whottt's name was in a convo with someone else not m>s. Even so that shouldn not be enough to get someone so emotionally distressed to where they'd kill themselves. If I remember correctly m>s and whottt even settled their scores before he left. Kori deleted the thread, but I'm even pretty sure m>s actually wished him well.

The whole thing is silly really. m>s has threatened to find and whoop everyone's ass at some point, including me when I actually lived in Dallas, and I just laughed it off instantly.

It seems like this whole whottt death was just a source of attention that people desperately craved by making their whole conspiracy theories. And then there's CBF's pm which is on a whole different level of edness

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    Post Count
    After reviewing the screen shot images from JT's takedown of pego, he said that 4cc asked him for heroin over the phone. So there will be no PM's to be posted of that unfortunately.

Pego doin' his best Nixon impersonation through all of this . Deny, deny, deny. Like that's gonna make anyone believe you.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LOL thispedo

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't know whats funnier, Pego and friends asking JT for hard drugs and then denying it when the bomb was dropped on Spurstalk, or CBF saying he could squash JT in twenty seconds, and then when JT accepted the fight, he said he wouldn't come to Austin unless JT paid for his gas expenses.

After reviewing the screen shot images from JT's takedown of pego, he said that 4cc asked him for heroin over the phone. So there will be no PM's to be posted of that unfortunately.

Pego doin' his best Nixon impersonation through all of this . Deny, deny, deny. Like that's gonna make anyone believe you.
    what's up jt? some retirement, huh?

Well he's gone now, so it's pretty pointless to keep calling him out.

If you were really whottt's friend then just let it go instead of dragging it around just to settle a score with JT.

JT was definitely not the cause of whottt's death. The revealing of whottt's name was in a convo with someone else not m>s. Even so that shouldn not be enough to get someone so emotionally distressed to where they'd kill themselves. If I remember correctly m>s and whottt even settled their scores before he left. Kori deleted the thread, but I'm even pretty sure m>s actually wished him well.

The whole thing is silly really. m>s has threatened to find and whoop everyone's ass at some point, including me when I actually lived in Dallas, and I just laughed it off instantly.

It seems like this whole whottt death was just a source of attention that people desperately craved by making their whole conspiracy theories. And then there's CBF's pm which is on a whole different level of edness
    All I read was confirmation that j got stabbed his supposed friend whottt in the back. Hey I can't read whottts mind, alive or dead, but I know that he hated jt for outing him the last time I saw him, and that was a month before he died. I only know what whottt told me.

lol lngrrr, did you get your kids' ed up eyes fixed yet?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    The way he "stabbed him in the back" is by outing his name to somebody unrelated to the whole issue.....atleast from what I've heard.

It's whatever, I guess I don't know much more than anyone else so my account should only be taken with a grain of salt. I just think it's ridiculous that someone's death would have anything to do with an anonymous poster on the internet (mavs>spurs).

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    tbh, it's funny that all this has come from some random troll comment from mavs>spurs to whottt in the technical issues forum.

The way he "stabbed him in the back" is by outing his name to somebody unrelated to the whole issue.....atleast from what I've heard.

It's whatever, I guess I don't know much more than anyone else so my account should only be taken with a grain of salt. I just think it's ridiculous that someone's death would have anything to do with an anonymous poster on the internet (mavs>spurs).
    You put information in the hands of one mavs fan, all of a sudden it's in the hands of all mavs fans, since at least on spurstalk, they all share a brain. jt knew what he was doing, I'll cut him some slack and say he maybe didn't know what the consequences would be. Bottom line? JT. It's cool though, were tLking about someone who will Spend the rest of his life in an out of rehab and jail, alone and continually desperate for friends and attention.

tbh, it's funny that all this has come from some random troll comment from mavs>spurs to whottt in the technical issues forum.
    Lank?

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol lngrrr, did you get your kids' ed up eyes fixed yet?
    lol thispedo would be asking about someones kid.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    unfortunately any of gots are always a pm away from getting your asspains deleted to cover it up.

You don't know any less than thispego. If thispego actually had logical proof m>s/J.T. did something to cause whottt's death, he woulda shared it with us by now to paint them in a negative light. There's a reason the best he can do is get in a he said she said and randomly attack JT with ad-hominem arguments.
    All I know is what whottt told me last time I saw him and I can make judgements based on how he is acting. But you're right, I don't know what happened to whottt, alls Ive seen is an obit.

unfortunately any of gots are always a pm away from getting your asspains deleted to cover it up.
    Yeah ask Kori to swear on her moms life how many time I've asked her to delete something. She'll tell you 0

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yeah ask Kori to swear on her moms life how many time I've asked her to delete something. She'll tell you 0
    I'm waiting for you to come up with a shtick that doesn't involve denying everything that makes you look like a sissy cuck.

if it's actually true that whottt killed himself because of some measuring contest that happened on the in internet, then its his fault for being a .
    OK, "picklebreath"... can you take your gray, uninformed opinions somewhere else?maybe go talk about other you don't know about in the spurs forum or something.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    This is rich right here coming from the guy who posted this four posts into the RIP whottt thread

dead as in....... in hiding? good going J.T. whottt's blood is on your hands.
    Your vicodin-addicted ass has been calling JT out on whottt's death from the beginning. Time to stop wearing your ass as a hat, thispego. It's like any time you open your mouth after whottt died nothing but lulz and bull comes flowing out of it.

I think we're onto something here guys. Maybe whottt and thispego were more than friends if you know what I mean. Makes a load of sense and is a legitimate reason for whottt to off himself.

I'm waiting for you to come up with a shtick that doesn't involve denying everything that makes you look like a sissy cuck.
    lol "Hey don't deny the lies we make up about you! That's the only ammo we got!"

Thread Information