Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    like any of it was a lie to being with. no reason to lie to make your group out as a bunch of s.

classic thispego, when someone says "so whottt actually killed himself because of the internet, lol druggy " thispego responds "shut up you don't know what you're talking about "
    Hey my time is valuable, I barely have enough time to deal with these mav krew jock itches. I Certainly don't have time for some 50 post gray maverick fan. Please

This is rich right here coming from the guy who posted this four posts into the RIP whottt thread

Your vicodin-addicted ass has been calling JT out on whottt's death from the beginning. Time to stop wearing your ass as a hat, thispego. It's like any time you open your mouth after whottt died nothing but lulz and bull comes flowing out of it.

I think we're onto something here guys. Maybe whottt and thispego were more than friends if you know what I mean. Makes a load of sense and is a legitimate reason for whottt to off himself.
    :rofl vicodin addicted. I wish! I'm too busy working full time and being a dad. Tenks tho!

I've been calling jt out ever since we found out whottt was dead? Weird... I thought I had been calling jt out ever since he stabbed all of us in the back. We even told each other which trolls were ours

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    jt told some mav fans my first name my life is ruined i cant tag team 6's at prom with my best friends anymore

like any of it was a lie to being with. no reason to lie to make your group out as a bunch of s.
    4cc asked jt for heroin?
    thispego pm's Kori to get her to delete mavkrew threads ?
    I had other agendas, Internet message board agendas , to settle?

y'all are all ing grasping at straws

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    so jt and m>s had nothing to do with whottt dying and you're just butthurt that spurstalk knows your first name. got it. since you lied about jt and m>s involvement in whottts death who knows what else you've been lying about.

:rofl lolol wtf?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    4cc asked jt for heroin?
    thispego pm's Kori to get her to delete mavkrew threads ?
    yes

yes

yes

so jt and m>s had nothing to do with whottt dying and you're just butthurt that spurstalk knows your first name. got it. since you lied about jt and m>s involvement in whottts death who knows what else you've been lying about.
    Lol 30 post gray knicks fan

no i never said what you said I said.

Thanks for your involvement, go log in under another troll with more posts j got

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    there's no need to keep dodging the issue at this point mike. if jt and m>s killed whottt they'd be in jail right now, instead i'm talking to both of them in an im chat. obviously someone is spreading lies about the truth beyond whottt's death and that someone is you.

if whottt was such a little insecure that he couldn't handle some on the internet, that's all on him and has little to do with jt or m>s. think about what you're saying, a grown ass man killing himself over getting bullied on the internet? i'd understand if whottt was like 12 but we all know he was a 40 something crackhead.

rofl! See, you guys have no problem lying through your teeth. It's cool, keep making up fairytales and keep thinking about me when I'm not around

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol lngrrr, did you get your kids' ed up eyes fixed yet?
    Nope, not until he's 3 years old.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    rofl! See, you guys have no problem lying through your teeth. It's cool, keep making up fairytales and keep thinking about me when I'm not around
    lol denying

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol lngrrr, did you get your kids' ed up eyes fixed yet?
    LOL lil'

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    All I read was confirmation that j got stabbed his supposed friend whottt in the back. Hey I can't read whottts mind, alive or dead, but I know that he hated jt for outing him the last time I saw him, and that was a month before he died. I only know what whottt told me.
    LOL lil'

This is how you eat it Aziz Ansari's Avatar
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lol mookie crew

lol heroin users

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lol 30 post gray knicks fan

no i never said what you said I said.

Thanks for your involvement, go log in under another troll with more posts j got
    LOL Bulls losing to Celtics twice already
    LOL Joakim Noah looking like a ing troll doll
    LOL Brad Miller hitting his own teammate

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    :rofl vicodin addicted. I wish! I'm too busy working full time and being a dad. Tenks tho!

I've been calling jt out ever since we found out whottt was dead? Weird... I thought I had been calling jt out ever since he stabbed all of us in the back. We even told each other which trolls were ours
    JT betrayed me His best internetz fwiendz!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    yeah bro your kid is probably dying while you waste all this time denying on the internet to protect your e-rep

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tbh ln, thispego isnt a bulls fan, dont talk to lil mo as if he is one
    LOL at making fun of grey spursfan when he's too stupid to put the right team there

there's no need to keep dodging the issue at this point mike. if jt and m>s killed whottt they'd be in jail right now, instead i'm talking to both of them in an im chat. obviously someone is spreading lies about the truth beyond whottt's death and that someone is you.

if whottt was such a little insecure that he couldn't handle some on the internet, that's all on him and has little to do with jt or m>s. think about what you're saying, a grown ass man killing himself over getting bullied on the internet? i'd understand if whottt was like 12 but we all know he was a 40 something crackhead.
    LOLOLOLO! You losers got each others aims on speed dial god y'all are gay

I never said j got or m>s killed whottt, and I never said whottt killed himself. Like I said I only saw an obituary and it did not say anything about how he died. I do know what happened with jt stabbing us all in the back, hanging out with us, and befriending whottt. I also know about the meltdown that occurred between Whottt and m>s and how it was fueled with the information that jt shared with his mavs boyfriends. I know that me and my friends took at little more than a slap in the face and totally bogus, bull move by jt to give our names out to random people who disliked us so much that they'd spend time digging up pictures of us online, searching facebook accounts for any information they could use against us. Yeah we were a little pissed about it at the time. I know that whottt, who has a history of mental instability, who lived the bulk of his social life online, took it a bit more seriously. So yes, I may have su ions about what happened. And yes, if I suspected that whottt killed himself, then I would suspect that jt and m>s actions's played a part.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    LOLOLOLO! You losers got each others aims on speed dial god y'all are gay
    oh like sharing heroin needles with your pal 4cc isn't gay?

see now wasn't it easy to be truthful? say what you want about the content of jt's character but you guys made the mistake of revealing personal information to your drug middleman. and if 4cc and whottt were only initiating contact with jt in search of drugs than it doesnt sound like yall were really friends, just people that had a mutual interest in getting high. so all of your bull accusations and finger pointing are for nothing. you even said that you and 4cc were laughing in jt's face or at least behind his back after you met him. so you're butthurt about someone you didn't even consider a friend spilling limited personal information about yourself. read that again before you wipe the blood off your asshole.

it might be a different story with whottt. i dont know if he and jt were good friends or not, but in your case you have no ing right to speak.

oh like sharing heroin needles with your pal 4cc isn't gay?

see now wasn't it easy to be truthful? say what you want about the content of jt's character but you guys made the mistake of revealing personal information to your drug middleman. and if 4cc and whottt were only initiating contact with jt in search of drugs than it doesnt sound like yall were really friends, just people that had a mutual interest in getting high. so all of your bull accusations and finger pointing are for nothing. you even said that you and 4cc were laughing in jt's face or at least behind his back after you met him. so you're butthurt about someone you didn't even consider a friend spilling limited personal information about yourself. read that again before you wipe the blood off your asshole.

it might be a different story with whottt. i dont know if he and jt were good friends or not, but in your case you have no ing right to speak.
    We never got drugs from jt, we let him hang out with us out of the kindness of our hearts

all this talk of heroin and vics has me itching

4cc, did you ever ask jt for heroin? lol

Thread Information