Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    We never got drugs from jt, we let him hang out with us out of the kindness of our hearts
    not according to what jt said. and as butthurt as you guys and whottt are/were over your personal info being spilled, i have to believe its true. so why would jt suddenly start making up lies about you guys if he had real facts to burn you with? it doesnt make any sense, and the only conclusion i can draw is that you're full of pego.

not according to what jt said. and as butthurt as you guys and whottt are/were over your personal info being spilled, i have to believe its true. so why would jt suddenly start making up lies about you guys if he had real facts to burn you with? it doesnt make any sense, and the only conclusion i can draw is that you're full of pego.
    You answered your own question, numb nuts. He doesn't have any real facts to burn us with. Stupid.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Your older brother PM'd J.T. for some heroin

think i care?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    You answered your own question, numb nuts. He doesn't have any real facts to burn us with. Stupid.
    he doesnt have any real facts?

so he got your real names wrong, you guys are butthurt over nothing?

so he got whottts real name and occupation wrong, whottt was just a little pussy that couldn't handle some internet bullying based on false information and offed himself?

and then there's your whole recollection of events from how you first met jt, about how none of you ever asked him for drugs but he was able to produce evidence to the contrary.

the score at that point is jt 3, mookie crew 0. why should anyone believe you anymore? all you're doing is lying to cover your own ass. you're a pill head on the fast track to becoming a deadbeat dad, 4cc does heroin and cbf is scared to fight jt, who according to you is some pussy loser whos always in and out of rehab. you're the biggest bunch of insecure s on spurstalk and thats being nice.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

he doesnt have any real facts?

so he got your real names wrong, you guys are butthurt over nothing?

so he got whottts real name and occupation wrong, whottt was just a little pussy that couldn't handle some internet bullying based on false information and offed himself?

and then there's your whole recollection of events from how you first met jt, about how none of you ever asked him for drugs but he was able to produce evidence to the contrary.

the score at that point is jt 3, mookie crew 0. why should anyone believe you anymore? all you're doing is lying to cover your own ass. you're a pill head on the fast track to becoming a deadbeat dad, 4cc does heroin and cbf is scared to fight jt, who according to you is some pussy loser whos always in and out of rehab. you're the biggest bunch of insecure s on spurstalk and thats being nice.
    Slow down there, little guy. Jt doesn't have any real facts to burn us with. If givng out our real names and posting my pm asking for vicodin 2 years ago is "burning us", the. That's news to me

Crofl

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Slow down there, little guy. Jt doesn't have any real facts to burn us with. If givng out our real names and posting my pm asking for vicodin 2 years ago is "burning us", the. That's news to me
    if its no big deal to you then why is your ass still bleeding over how jt is such a backstabber?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    if i suspected 4cc to use heroine irl id slap him, and im sure he'd do the same to me. however, he can use as much e-heroine as he wants - supplied by the e-cartel mavkrew of course.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    it all makes sense, since a regular heroin user such as myself would count on jt who i knew over the internet to score heroin, the drug that users such as myself routinely use

atxcoltsfan: lol he said that?
    atxcoltsfan: first time he ever called me up dude was like
    atxcoltsfan: hey man can you find any painkillers
    atxcoltsfan: and im all like yeah i can prob get you some hydrocodones
    atxcoltsfan: and then hes all like
    atxcoltsfan: ohhh you cant get any heroin? cuz i used to do that stuff back in high school and its been a while
    atxcoltsfan: like he sounded legitimately disappointed that i could only find vicodin
    atxcoltsfan: i wouldnt call him a dope addict but he definitely asked me if i could get him some

if its no big deal to you then why is your ass still bleeding over how jt is such a backstabber?
    It wasn't a big deal to me but it was to whottt and he can't really speak for himself these days.

If you weren't involved and didn't personally know anyone involved then why is your ass bleeding? Good bye 40 post gray knicks fan

atxcoltsfan: lol he said that?
    atxcoltsfan: first time he ever called me up dude was like
    atxcoltsfan: hey man can you find any painkillers
    atxcoltsfan: and im all like yeah i can prob get you some hydrocodones
    atxcoltsfan: and then hes all like
    atxcoltsfan: ohhh you cant get any heroin? cuz i used to do that stuff back in high school and its been a while
    atxcoltsfan: like he sounded legitimately disappointed that i could only find vicodin
    atxcoltsfan: i wouldnt call him a dope addict but he definitely asked me if i could get him some
    that's the most legitimate piece of evidence I've ever seen in my life

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    for some real e-heroine, go to the Rate Her thread.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ^

set up, and alley oop

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    It wasn't a big deal to me but it was to whottt and he can't really speak for himself these days.

If you weren't involved and didn't personally know anyone involved then why is your ass bleeding? Good bye 40 post gray knicks fan
    if your own information being revealed isn't an issue for you then tell me again how you're involved in the tragic tale of the fallout between jt and whottt other than how you were whottts shoulder to cry on thru the whole ordeal?

your friend was obviously a spineless, tiny ed piece of if he jumped off a building because some college kid was bullying him on the net. i was there when jt gave out whottt's info and he wasnt like lol guys go troll whottt with this, he was just responding to ironhipster's queries in good faith. i'm pretty sure he got the feeling that you and your other little friends were a bunch of two faced sucking gots when he gave out your info though.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    i wouldnt be surprised if J.T. retired to around austin with his headlamp at 3:30 am and cater to the dragrats

Post Count
    4cc is just trying to be amicable

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    All I read was confirmation that j got stabbed his supposed friend whottt in the back. Hey I can't read whottts mind, alive or dead, but I know that he hated jt for outing him the last time I saw him, and that was a month before he died. I only know what whottt told me.
    Interesting.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    miss JT tbh

Thread Information