Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dear NFL board,

I'm posting this here because this is hands down the best remaining board on Spurstalk, and I truly do not give a about any other board here. Let's be real for a second, I still love the Spurs and the game of basketball but we all know this site is overrun by gray named spurfan who only cares about the four trophies in that glass case in El ville, TX. These chodes know nothing about basketball other than when the Spurs lose it's the refs fault, anyone other than the Spurs winning a championship gets an asterisk, and when a Spurs player misses a shot he was totally fouled.

The NBA board wouldn't be that bad if you removed all the Laker trolls with tens of thousands of posts trying to pass as legit Laker fans. But I've never really posted there anyway. This place is where the real sports fans post. Because you guys know the world revolves around the NFL and that basketball playoffs are god's gift to us during the offseason.

In light of recent member bannings and resignations Spurstalk has become increasingly less entertaining and is a far cry from what it once was. There was a day when you could create troll accounts as soon as you thought of them. There was a day when you could say whatever you wanted in the troll forum, and even a day when it didn't have a password. There was a day when the members of the mookie crew weren't a walking gay joke. Oops, my bad. That's always been true.

BUMP is gone, DoK and mavs>spurs banned, Findog missing in action somewhere in Mexico, mono threatening to leave... There is no reason to continue posting here. In my time I have seen the Colts win a Super Bowl, captained the U.S.S. LOL UTSA, branded 90210 with a cattle iron, faked my own death and ing got away with it, and regulated the Mookie Crew on a Hall of Fame scale (although efforts have been made to cover up this last achievement).

So now, the voices that have been scoffed and silenced in this forum during my four-plus year regulation will be heard. san antonio spurs and ducks will go from NFL board laughingstocks to saviors, 90210 will actually have supporters and once again Cowboy fan will reign supreme (even though his team isn't going to make the playoffs this year). Whilst this is sad news for the freedom fighters I leave behind, I trust they will soon see the light and abandon this place as great minds before them have.

whottt always told me I was smarter than I gave myself credit for and I don't think I realized that until now. So it's with this newly discovered intelligence that I leave Spurstalk to pursue greater things. My only request is that none of you let the truth behind the Mookie Crew die. Because that is ing hilarious.

See you again in five years when I am surely elected to the NFL board Hall of Fame as a first ballot HOFer. It's been real, it's been fun, but at times it wasn't real fun. the Chargers, lol 4th and 2, I hope Tracy Porter dies on the field at some point in his career, and wasn't that AFC championship where Manning was like "lol no" in the 2nd half ing great?

Peace es.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    This should be good.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This should be good.
    If by good, you mean JT trolls, then yeah.

I'll miss you, though, JT.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you and your fourth and 2!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wellllllllllllllllllllll, hope this is a troll job and JT isn't actually leaving...

But if you are dude, take care

BTW, if Bump is actually gone that's an overall improvement, tbqh

Post Count
    lol jt

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    congrats on spelling that right.

i dont know you brah but im pretty sure nobody cares

Post Count
    I was looking forward to sundays game against the colts
    and his responce

Post Count
    lol at jt quitting when the colts are having a bad season for them but here when they have better seasons

I have zero sympathy for s that complain that they CAN'T troll the forums let alone with different names, let alone with 100's of different names. You people are ing ridiculous crying about not being able to troll. Give your opinion, do your little smack talking then move the on. Instead you s want to circle jerk each other with multiple names, trolls and little got forum gangs. That's my favorite. You gots actually created GANGS to troll people. Now all this time later, these same troll licking mother ers are crying they can't troll like they used too.

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have zero sympathy for s that complain that they CAN'T troll the forums let alone with different names, let alone with 100's of different names. You people are ing ridiculous crying about not being able to troll. Give your opinion, do your little smack talking then move the on. Instead you s want to circle jerk each other with multiple names, trolls and little got forum gangs. That's my favorite. You gots actually created GANGS to troll people. Now all this time later, these same troll licking mother ers are crying they can't troll like they used too.
    What do you expect from people with the maturity of a 5 years' old

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    J.T. quitting the NFL board like James Dungy quit on life.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you know PeeWee loves child tried this a couple times..and always came running back

Post Count
    I have one screen name and that is it

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    Post Count
    JT was dumb to publicize his recreational drug habits as much as he did but he was funny sometimes. He's probably right about this forum becoming gay in his absence but at the end of the day nobody really cares.

I never had any interactions with him, but I always enjoyed reading JT's posts so this gets a big thumbs down.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at the end of the day nobody really cares.

Post Count
    JT's tha man....and I am pretty sure when Indy beats Dallas, he will be back.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    What a ing drama queen.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who is this person?

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lmao all my mav buddies are leaving so my pussy hurts.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    YES

*highfive*

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Your older brother PM'd J.T. for some heroin

Post Count