Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    2 putos who wouldn't ever fight anyone even if their lives depend on it. You two putos can talk all the you'd like but remember BD24 you're the pussy who came back to ST acting like Mother Goose with all your tall tales about nothingwhatsoever you ing pussy.

As for you Ef, keep sucking them off like you do every damn day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor Bene still trying to act like I'm the one who needed my friends around... Still acting like you didn't call for a crowd and a videographer bro?

Big ing pussy dude who stalks men on Facebook.

You're so cool on ST bro but you're still such a ing pathetic lying puto ass Bene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You laugh but that's literally your convo with your ass buds that you needed first off... I just said if you want a crowd then so be it and you started whining about my friends.

Bro I don't need any one around to kick your man loving ass you pathetic . I can't imagine being such a little that I'd create a burner account on Facebook to talk about my friends kicking your ass and putting you and yours in the hospital. That little gay poem you wrote me on Facebook says plenty about how much of a you truly are Bene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Poor Bene still trying to act like I'm the one who needed my friends around... Still acting like you didn't call for a crowd and a videographer bro?

Big ing pussydude who stalks men on Facebook.

You're so cool on ST bro but you're still such a ing pathetic lying puto ass Bene.
    You laugh but that's literally your convo with your ass buds that you needed first off... I just said if you want a crowd then so be it and you started whining about my friends.

Bro I don't need any one around to kick your man loving ass you pathetic . I can't imagine being such a little that I'd create a burner account on Facebook to talk about my friends kicking your ass and putting you and yours in the hospital. That little gay poem you wrote me on Facebook says plenty about how much of a you truly are Bene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep trying BlaKKKe. Maybe one day someone somewhere will give you the attention you crave so bad.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    This thread is a classic. The amount of insecurity someone has to have to go back and edit every single post to say “ you harlem ho”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall laugh but I edited the posts originally because all IMG tags were expired dumbasses. Yall would rather look at posts with missing content? As well, you putos!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Yall laugh but I edited the posts originally because all IMG tags were expired dumbasses. Yall would rather look at posts with missing content? As well, you putos!
    what a pathetic excuse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what a pathetic excuse
    He is such a sensitive little

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Let's all have us a history lesson on how it originally went down for the hundredth time...parenthesis and bolding added by me for emphasis.
    Poor Bene still trying to act like I'm the one who needed my friends around... Still acting like you didn't call for a crowd(false) and a videographer(true) bro?
    My actual statement:
    I'll be in SA in November. Anyone(singular) want to meet me at Maanly tattoos and watch me piece Joey the up? I need someone(singular) to tape it anyway so it can get posted here.
    Joey's response:
    Bring it! You and your friends vs mine.(plural)
    Joey's latest tough guy claim:
    2 putos who wouldn't ever fight anyone even if their lives depend on it.
    So Joey we all know and see...once again...you are just a pussy that calls other men pussies and can't fight his own fights. I wanted one person to tape it so people could watch what we all know would happen if you ever dared to get in the circle with me. You immediately wanted your friends there out of fear. You are a scared Joey, who is a dictionary definition keyboard warrior. It's proven and there is nothing you can say that will undo what you have already said. Stop saying you are going to beat people up. We all know you can't.
    Last edited by benefactor; 03-09-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    benefactor ive met u at the spurstalk meetup plz leave my koriwhat alone.........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's all have us a history lesson on how it originally went down for the hundredth time...parenthesis and bolding added by me for emphasis.

My actual statement:

Joey's response:

Joey's latest tough guy claim:

So Joey we all know and see...once again...you are just a pussy that calls other men pussies and can't fight his own fights. I wanted one person to tape it so people could watch what we all know would happen if you ever dared to get in the circle with me. You immediately wanted your friends there out of fear. You are a scared Joey, who is a dictionary definition keyboard warrior. It's proven and there is nothing you can say that will undo what you have already said. Stop saying you are going to beat people up. We all know you can't.
    STFU puto! You're a pussy who makes excuses and comes here with his revisionist bs history. Stalk me some more on Facebook tough guy and tell me some more tall tales you ing re .

You now claiming you just wanted a cameraman is laughable big pussy. What's even more comical is the fact you went on facebook thinking you'll intimidate anyone with that fluff piece you sent me about you and your boyfriends.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I know reading comprehension is hard for a high school dropout. But, it literally says in his original post that he just wanted a cameraman.

poor Joey. Still scarred from getting his ass kicked by his former boss

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know reading comprehension is hard for a high school dropout. But, it literally says in his original post that he just wanted a cameraman.

And where were you again the day you claimed to have met up with me to kick my ass? Last time I checked, because I was there, you were at home still playing keyboard warrior and making up tall tales to try and convince your eBoyfriends that you're cool and tough.

You have no room to talk you ing baby back .

Btw, my former boss' husband didn't kick my ass in the least. You love playing make believe huh? Some of the story is here in black and white typed up by me so why you got to lie like always you little baby back ?

Your MMA ass is nothing more than a little who's most likely lying about that too because you're a pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

A sensitive little , triggered, and poor comprehension skills, is there anything more pathetic than calf-tats?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    koriwhat is correct.......... bringing someone along to film anyone from the ghetto knows thats code for im bringing in others so if ur winning we will jump u........ koriwhat is really from the ghetto he knows the rules............

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Keep trying BlaKKKe. Maybe one day someone somewhere will give you the attention you crave so bad.
    Blake is my favorite liberal friend & i luv u kori plz get along.......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake is my favorite liberal friend & i luv u kori plz get along.......
    Lol bud

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A sensitive little , triggered, and poor comprehension skills, is there anything more pathetic than calf-tats?
    Yes, a twink like you that holds onto anything any one of your eBoyfriends say/claim. You're the bottom bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    how's the tattoo'n going these days?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    KW definitely calls people sir and is super respectful IRL lol you can tell he bottles up all of that angry energy from people ting on him to his face and vomits it out here, it's ok bud we're happy to be your outlet.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    koriwhat is correct.......... bringing someone along to film anyone from the ghetto knows thats code for im bringing in others so if ur winning we will jump u........ koriwhat is really from the ghetto he knows the rules............

Does he know the rules about soliciting people to give their anus up for licking like you as well?
    I mean since you guys both know all the ghetto rules...

You actually solicited the most unsanitary "sex" you could think of on a public site. Is that a ghetto rule?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does he know the rules about soliciting people to give their anus up for licking like you as well?
    I mean since you guys both know all the ghetto rules...

You actually solicited the most unsanitary "sex" you could think of on a public site. Is that a ghetto rule?
    You're gay as bro... You and your boy toys here and it's as clear as day you racist loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    KW definitely calls people sir and is super respectful IRL lol you can tell he bottles up all of that angry energy from people ting on him to his face and vomits it out here, it's ok bud we're happy to be your outlet.
    You talk here just like all the other pussies on ST; it's what you pussies do and it's the only thing you pussies will do. Yep!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Jo Jo Tat .

No clue.
    Wish you would have met Playblair in prison so he could sooth your roids.

Thread Information