Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...
    Last edited by koriwhat; 08-15-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'm not very artistic so, yea, I'm impressed

But I thought that was a potato. Now where does one obtain pig skin for practice? Is there some kind of tattoo supply place that sells it, or do you get some from pig processing places? I haven't seen any pigs running around with tats
    Get a whole pig from the butcher?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Just practice on your calves, they're already ed up anyway

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get a whole pig from the butcher?
    Well sure, but that's a lot of pig to deal with when you only want to use the skin......maybe he could have a post-practice luau?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you are practicing to be a tattoo artist?

Thats like the guy in 1920 apprenticing to learn how to make buggy whips.

Most of the idiots have already been inked.

The futures in tattoo removal. You might want to start practicing on your calves.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 12-08-2010 at 02:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you are practicing to be a tattoo artist?

Thats like the guy in 1920 apprenticing to learn how to make buggy whips.

Most of the idiots have already been inked.

The futures in tattoo removal. You might want to start practicing on your calves.
    Angry grandpa says tattoos are out?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    misconception... i only answer phone calls, all else is just make believe. god this job sucks!
    What about your burgeoning career as an artist? You should sell your work and inspire others

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    really? tattoos have gone on since the dawn of time man, ain't changin' anytime soon and as a matter of fact i believe more people these days are getting tatted up. just look at the nba and the amount of tattoos that have infiltrated that league over the past decade.
    except for calf tats.

In ancient times, tribal elders knew that for one to get calf tats would mean that he has signaled to the surrounding tribe that he is the "wife" of any man willing to meat him in wilderness, who'd want to commit a rite of passage by yanking the hair of said Calf tat tribal member, mount him and use his long hair as reigns. Said act of sodomy wouldn't endanger the status of the aggressor. Infact it would signal that he has thrown his hat in the ring for heir to succeed the chief when the time comes.

The sad thing is that tribe member whose name is Humble rabbit with Calf tats would never recieve proper respect. He would always be blamed for rain droughts, famines, and plagues. When this would happen the tribal elders would then take turns and run a train on said tribal member.

The only time any person of the Calf tat persuasion would have recieve any ounce of respect in any society would be in the rare matriarchal society. He would be subject to the finest meats and fruits, but his duties would be regulated to being the fluff boy for the husband the night before the marriage to serve as a test for how much the husband would desire the wife in order to gain her.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    except for calf tats.

In ancient times, tribal elders knew that for one to get calf tats would mean that he has signaled to the surrounding tribe that he is the "wife" of any man willing to meat him in wilderness, who'd want to commit a rite of passage by yanking the hair of said Calf tat tribal member, mount him and use his long hair as reigns. Said act of sodomy wouldn't endanger the status of the aggressor. Infact it would signal that he has thrown his hat in the ring for heir to succeed the chief when the time comes.

The sad thing is that tribe member whose name is Humble rabbit with Calf tats would never recieve proper respect. He would always be blamed for rain droughts, famines, and plagues. When this would happen the tribal elders would then take turns and run a train on said tribal member.

The only time any person of the Calf tat persuasion would have recieve any ounce of respect in any society would be in the rare matriarchal society. He would be subject to the finest meats and fruits, but his duties would be regulated to being the fluff boy for the husband the night before the marriage to serve as a test for how much the husband would desire the wife in order to gain her.
    Man oh man..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    except for calf tats.

win

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    except for calf tats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    glad i don't spend my time wasted on anything pos iggy has to say. hey look, all you s suckin' each other off in my very own thread. ewwww!
    tbh.. you would have fared better had you just gone with your first option of getting a tattoo of Roger Mason jR on your lower back. Then you'd atleast have the common sense of not posting that act online.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    glad i don't spend my time wasted on anything pos iggy has to say. hey look, all you s suckin' each other off in my very own thread. ewwww!
    Lol refusing to acknowledge your rapist won't make him go away. This is happening believe it or not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and this is exactly what's wrong with ST. allowing you dumb s a voice to ruin every god damn thread started here, worthless s!

Serious butt hurt he has...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mmm yes... old man's , limp it is! racism runs thick in blood. mmmm yes...

calf tats

TRUMP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mmm yes... old man's , limp it is! racism runs thick in blood. mmmm yes...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    and this is exactly what's wrong with ST. allowing you dumb s a voice to ruin every god damn thread started here, worthless s!
    true, this thread had so much potential

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you harlemho!...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you're a horrible troll! btw, i could give a whether or not neal raped that or raped 10000 es, i don't give a ! who in cares? you and only you it seems. gtfo of here!
    Lol reaching, I was referring to Ignignokt performing open anus surgery on your rectum to correct that problem in your prostate, but you'd rather not read the diagnosis.

Thread Information