Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Lameshow never has and never will earn anything fairly, what will be the next pampering diaper gift they will scheme and recieve?

Chris Paul?

Phildo has been experiencing irritabilty and bloating as Bynum is still out and he has to watch Kome shoot them out of more games. When will more help arrive?

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Lameshow never has and never will earn anything fairly, what will be the next pampering diaper gift they will scheme and recieve?

Chris Paul?

Phildo has been experiencing irritabilty and bloating as Bynum is still out and he has to watch Kome shoot them out of more games. When will more help arrive?
    before the All Star Game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can make up multiple profiles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Chris Paul?

Well if you must know...I'll go ahead and spill the beans a bit early...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what Kori Ellis had to say to me:

Don't spam people's profile pages - thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if you must know...I'll go ahead and spill the beans a bit early...

What that a Laker will foul and not get called for it X100 every playoff?
    We knew that Kool Aids Gal.
    Run along.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im looking forward for the sasha/many trade

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a dream that they got John Wall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Laker Krishnas?

Who will it be?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artest for Ralph Wiggums, do it Mitch!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll work on an Artest deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one might be better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like i said, only a matter of time until they land a top PG, most likely CP3 or deron williams.

i could totally see Utah doing some re ed blow-up move and sending him to LA for a couple scrubs.

Double facepalm...
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Why does ANYONE think that the Lakers would EVER be looking for a PG. And a PG that isn't a particularly good 3 point shooter or defender, at that...

Passing PGs don't work in the triangle. When Payton played half a season with the Laker Super Friends, Kobe practically bailed on the team, furious he didn't have the ball in his hand when GP tried to run the pick-and-roll with Malone and Shaq. and GP was no super-defender by the time he was in a Laker uniform.

The only guys who I could think of that would have any value might be Kidd (not gonna happen, but is now a 3-point threat and can defend), Rondo (who can't shoot, will never be traded to the Lakers from Boston, but can defend like nobodies business) or Ben Gordon (who can't defend, but doesn't need the ball and can shoot like mad).

da heat takin ova
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    like i said, only a matter of time until they land a top PG, most likely CP3 or deron williams.

i could totally see Utah doing some re ed blow-up move and sending him to LA for a couple scrubs.
    dats quite probable. Dang, la wit dwill would be a HOF team. Officer deron would know who gets da ball and when... dat team would b straight up scary, nobody in da nba wouldnt wanna touch dem wit a 10ft pole.

da heat takin ova
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Why does ANYONE think that the Lakers would EVER be looking for a PG. And a PG that isn't a particularly good 3 point shooter or defender, at that...

Passing PGs don't work in the triangle. When Payton played half a season with the Laker Super Friends, Kobe practically bailed on the team, furious he didn't have the ball in his hand when GP tried to run the pick-and-roll with Malone and Shaq. and GP was no super-defender by the time he was in a Laker uniform.

The only guys who I could think of that would have any value might be Kidd (not gonna happen, but is now a 3-point threat and can defend), Rondo (who can't shoot, will never be traded to the Lakers from Boston, but can defend like nobodies business) or Ben Gordon (who can't defend, but doesn't need the ball and can shoot like mad).
    deron can shoot like crazy, underated defender especially come playoff time and he can play off ball... and he a smart player. Kobe has matured now and he knows to pass da ball to the dominant player in order 2 get da ring. 6-24 included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm almost embarrassed to admit that Fabbs and Lefty stole the Ralph Wiggum pic idea from me. The difference is . . . I only used it once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm almost embarrassed to admit that Fabbs and Lefty stole the Ralph Wiggum pic idea from me. The difference is . . . I only used it once.
    What?
    When?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Manu > Collusion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did prompt this forum run?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ron Artest
    Luke Walton
    Derrick Caracter
    rights to Kobe's illegitimate son

for

Andre Iguodala
    Marreesse Speights

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One word....

Tank!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was one of those "RJ sucks" threads. I don't remember seeing it before I used it there.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Sorry but MultiFabbs has been using the Ralph Wiggums shtick even before Jefferson went to the Spurs. Don't be ashamed though, it's not a shtick you want credit for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but MultiFabbs has been using the Ralph Wiggums shtick even before Jefferson went to the Spurs. Don't be ashamed though, it's not a shtick you want credit for.
    It's a burden lifted tbh.

Thread Information