Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I buy a car in California and move to Texas, is that "California car" still my car? If I married a girl in Washington state, and move to Arizona, is she still my ?

Just because a franchise moves to a different part of the country doesn't mean the les don't transfer with the team. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers

If you bought the car in the 50' and 60' it's still your car. If you got it for 61% of full price, it's the same car. You seem to make exceptions when it suits you.
    You talking about 50 years ago when neither you or me were even born yet?
    Speak for yourself Paco. You legrode a team with a ton of rings that were achieved before you were born. My team had zero when I became a fan. Anyone can hop a bandwagon.
    No free agency. No "brotha" would've willingly stayed in MAGA Boston back then, unless they had toPERIOD.
    Yet they still pushed your in during the 2008 Finals, they did.
    From 1986 to 2008, they won 2 rangs. How many have the Lakers won since 1987?
    When you became a fan, I'd bet the Lakers were the world champs the previous year.

You povertyball fans have zero shame in joppin' det wagon.
    Okay. Take away Boston's 10 rangs from the 50s and 60s, and then take away Minneapolis Lakers 5. Boiled down:

Lakers 11
    Boston 7
    Bulls 6
    Dubs 5
    Spurs 4.61

We still winning :tosst

Yep, your Spurs been getting Purple and Gold foodstamps for years to subsidize Jim and Amy's divorce

Small market teams will keep ing up. Look at Milwaukee (KAJ --> Lakers)
    Look at Orlando (Shaq --> Lakers)
    Look at Memphis (MVPau for Kwame )
    Look at Nawlins (AD for Longo package )

Lakers will stay relevant as long as these rich white guys keep buying NBA teams as "investments" tbh. Any idea who the next Laker star from a small market team will be? Here's a hint: his lil brother plays for the LA Defenders.

The Bucks couldn't keep a disgruntled KAJ back in the day. Perhaps history repeats itself?
    Bottom line: Regardless who has the most rings, you picked the winning team and decided that was your team. I'd bet you always used the Madden team in EA Sports.

Also, anyone who prefers Lakersground gotry and Worship Site over ST is a got. You're here, obviously you agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - I knew you'd go there. Here's my retort: Jim led Baby Bron to Bronze. Kobe led Bron to B2B Golds. The difference is leadership.
    Year Player G PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV
    2012 Carmelo 8 130 38 10 4 0 7 16.3 4.8 1.3 0.5 0.0 0.9
    2012 Kobe 8 97 14 10 9 0 11 12.1 1.8 1.3 1.1 0.0 1.4
    2012 Tyson 8 32 32 3 3 4 3 4.0 4.0 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.4
    2012 AD 7 26 19 0 1 3 1 3.7 2.7 0.0 0.1 0.4 0.1
    2012 KD 8 156 46 21 13 5 8 19.5 5.8 2.6 1.6 0.6 1.0
    2012 JHarden 8 44 5 6 4 1 4 5.5 0.6 0.8 0.5 0.1 0.5
    2012 Iguodala 8 34 22 11 5 1 5 4.3 2.8 1.4 0.6 0.1 0.6
    2012 LeBron 8 106 45 45 11 2 8 13.3 5.6 5.6 1.4 0.3 1.0
    2012 KLove 8 93 61 3 2 2 2 11.6 7.6 0.4 0.3 0.3 0.3
    2012 Chris Paul 8 66 20 41 20 0 13 8.3 2.5 5.1 2.5 0.0 1.6
    2012 RW 8 68 13 13 7 0 7 8.5 1.6 1.6 0.9 0.0 0.9
    2012 Deron W 8 72 12 37 4 1 8 9.0 1.5 4.6 0.5 0.1 1.0

I don't think so Paco

on par with Kevin Love

"carried"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you bought the car in the 50' and 60' it's still your car. If you got it for 61% of full price, it's the same car. You seem to make exceptions when it suits you.
    Npe - it means you still making car payments. You gotta pay full price for it to be yours, free and clear

Speak for yourself Paco. You legrode a team with a ton of rings that were achieved before you were born. My team had zero when I became a fan. Anyone can hop a bandwagon.

You are almost right. I became a Laker fan in '84 to spite my cousin, who still is a die hard Celtics fan. Back then CBS had the NBA. Who did they show all the damn time? Lakers vs Celtics. Plus I was like, who is that tall dude throwing no look passes? I took one look at Showtime and was hooked for 35 years running

Yet they still pushed your in during the 2008 Finals, they did.
    - like the Spurts, they failed to repeat. Lakers waited for them in 2009. No show. Then in 2010 exacted our revenge.

When you became a fan, I'd bet the Lakers were the world champs the previous year.

You povertyball fans have zero shame in joppin' det wagon.
    Not quite. "Tragic" Johnson choked away the le, the year I started watching. I think the 76ers won in 1983?

Bottom line: Regardless who has the most rings, you picked the winning team and decided that was your team. I'd bet you always used the Madden team in EA Sports.

Also, anyone who prefers Lakersground gotry and Worship Site over ST is a got. You're here, obviously you agree.

No arguments here. ST >>>>> LG. Although I reserve the right to use some of their content to defend my the Lakers. They have some well connected insiders on that site.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Year Player G PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV
    2012 Carmelo 8 130 38 10 4 0 7 16.3 4.8 1.3 0.5 0.0 0.9
    2012 Kobe 8 97 14 10 9 0 11 12.1 1.8 1.3 1.1 0.0 1.4
    2012 Tyson 8 32 32 3 3 4 3 4.0 4.0 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.4
    2012 AD 7 26 19 0 1 3 1 3.7 2.7 0.0 0.1 0.4 0.1
    2012 KD 8 156 46 21 13 5 8 19.5 5.8 2.6 1.6 0.6 1.0
    2012 JHarden 8 44 5 6 4 1 4 5.5 0.6 0.8 0.5 0.1 0.5
    2012 Iguodala 8 34 22 11 5 1 5 4.3 2.8 1.4 0.6 0.1 0.6
    2012 LeBron 8 106 45 45 11 2 8 13.3 5.6 5.6 1.4 0.3 1.0
    2012 KLove 8 93 61 3 2 2 2 11.6 7.6 0.4 0.3 0.3 0.3
    2012 Chris Paul 8 66 20 41 20 0 13 8.3 2.5 5.1 2.5 0.0 1.6
    2012 RW 8 68 13 13 7 0 7 8.5 1.6 1.6 0.9 0.0 0.9
    2012 Deron W 8 72 12 37 4 1 8 9.0 1.5 4.6 0.5 0.1 1.0

I don't think so Paco

on par with Kevin Love

"carried"

TL; DNR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Npe - it means you still making car payments. You gotta pay full price for it to be yours, free and clear
    that's re ed

You are almost right. I became a Laker fan in '84 to spite my cousin, who still is a die hard Celtics fan. Back then CBS had the NBA. Who did they show all the damn time? Lakers vs Celtics. Plus I was like, who is that tall dude throwing no look passes? I took one look at Showtime and was hooked for 35 years running
    You and your cousin legrode the teams with the most rings. Shocker.
    - like the Spurts, they failed to repeat. Lakers waited for them in 2009. No show. Then in 2010 exacted our revenge.
    Another worthless note. Kobe has only one RS MVP. Shaq rang again before Kobe, etc, etc... so forth and so on.

Tim Duncan - 5
    Kobe - 5
    Not quite. "Tragic" Johnson choked away the le, the year I started watching. I think the 76ers won in 1983?
    During your joppin', the Lakers won 5 les and were in 8 Finals in 10 years. Yeah you hopped the wagon.
    "my cousin". That's it, blame it on him.

, Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Pau, Howard, Lebron, AD - rings in LA equaled by a small market team in same time frame.

No arguments here. ST >>>>> LG. Although I reserve the right to use some of their content to defend my the Lakers. They have some well connected insiders on that site.
    Bend over, I'll well connect you to a in' insider.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation:

Took Loss
    Do Not Resuscitate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stoudemire, Prime Nash, Matrix, Barbosa vs Kobe, Odumb, Smush, Chris Mihm, and Kwame Brown. Seems fair

All stars are highlighted. FH
    You demonstrate Kobe's inability to carry a team, Frijolito. That is Rule #1 to being an Alpha.

GOATim took ZERO all-stars in the most cut throat conference in modern times through the playoffs and killed the Laker dynasty while having the most dominant Finals performance of the post-Shaq Finals.

He had a tired, old bag in Brokendown Robinson, a ty version of Tony Parker who couldn't shoot or finish, an unproven Ginobili and Stephen Jackson and one of the most boring offenses in NBA history. ing DESTROYED the league like an Alpha.

Kobe? His best argument comes from a season when Gasol gave that team a spine and Kobe an undeserved reputation.

Duncan is an unquestionable Alpha whom never lost more than 32 games in a season. He's twice the player Kobe was, that's why he has TWO trophies that say this. Kobe had to wait 13 years to get JUST one.

If you can't see this simple fact, it's probably because Kobe's ball in your mouth are probably in your eyes too, Juanita.

It is what it is, you're on the wrong side of history, as is most of your family is on the wrong side of the border.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you serious? You realize he was basically Tony Parker in 07 for that series, right?

Spurs had their entire defense around shaq and Kobe went up against Antonio Daniels and terry porter.
    I'm old enough to have watched that series. I watched every game and saw what happened. Kobe dominated and was the alpha in that series. That's a sad joke to compare him to Tony Parker. Prime Kobe s on Tony Parker in every possible way.
    Last edited by namlook; 12-12-2019 at 09:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm old enough to have watched that series. I watched every game and saw what happened. Kobe dominated and was the alpha in that series. That's a sad joke to compare him to Tony Parker. Prime Kobe s on Tony Parker in every possible way.
    Tony Parker dominated in 07 and won the le. Guess why? Because the Cavs catered their entire defense around duncan and guarded Parker with boobie Gibson.

Same reason kobe player well vs the spurs that year. I’m sure he finished in the shower thinking about being guarded by a 73 year old Terry porter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You demonstrate Kobe's inability to carry a team, Frijolito. That is Rule #1 to being an Alpha.

GOATim took ZERO all-stars in the most cut throat conference in modern times through the playoffs and killed the Laker dynasty while having the most dominant Finals performance of the post-Shaq Finals.

He had a tired, old bag in Brokendown Robinson, a ty version of Tony Parker who couldn't shoot or finish, an unproven Ginobili and Stephen Jackson and one of the most boring offenses in NBA history. ing DESTROYED the league like an Alpha.

Kobe? His best argument comes from a season when Gasol gave that team a spine and Kobe an undeserved reputation.

Duncan is an unquestionable Alpha whom never lost more than 32 games in a season. He's twice the player Kobe was, that's why he has TWO trophies that say this. Kobe had to wait 13 years to get JUST one.

If you can't see this simple fact, it's probably because Kobe's ball in your mouth are probably in your eyes too, Juanita.

It is what it is, you're on the wrong side of history, as is most of your family is on the wrong side of the border.

I highlighted 1 current and 2 future HOFers in the Admiral, TP and Beak. The only HOF help Kobe had was Shaq and (maybe) MVPau. Each of his 5 rings featured only 1 at a time. Meaning it was quite often 2-deep (Kobe and Shaq or Kobe and Pau) vs "too deep" teams such as your Spurs, Queens, Jazz, Suns and even the Nets (NBA Finals).

Jim always at least 2 HOFers by his side during each of his le teams; and a HOF coach on his sideline for his entire career.

If Phil Jackson patrolled the Laker sideline for Kobe's entire career, he likely has 7 rangs. 1997 Lakers were one of the most stacked Laker teams ever. Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Elden Campbell, Rick Fox, Fish, Horry, Ced Ceballos, AND Shaq and Kobe? Be lucky Phil didn't coach THAT team. Eddie and Kobe in the triangle would have ruled.

But alas, Kobe had Del Harris, Kurt Rambis, and Magic coaching teams like that. While Duncan enjoyed Pop his whole career.

Still 5 to 5, but should've been 7 to 5 or worse. Be lucky Spur fan. Matter of fact, your Spurs might not even have 5 (technically, 4.61 if we're honest )

Edit: I didn't even count Kiwi in 2014. Jim had all kinds of HOF helpPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I highlighted 1 current and 2 future HOFers in the Admiral, TP and Beak. The only HOF help Kobe had was Shaq and (maybe) MVPau. Each of his 5 rings featured only 1 at a time. Meaning it was quite often 2-deep (Kobe and Shaq or Kobe and Pau) vs "too deep" teams such as your Spurs, Queens, Jazz, Suns and even the Nets (NBA Finals).

Jim always at least 2 HOFers by his side during each of his le teams; and a HOF coach on his sideline for his entire career.

If Phil Jackson patrolled the Laker sideline for Kobe's entire career, he likely has 7 rangs. 1997 Lakers were one of the most stacked Laker teams ever. Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Elden Campbell, Rick Fox, Fish, Horry, Ced Ceballos, AND Shaq and Kobe? Be lucky Phil didn't coach THAT team. Eddie and Kobe in the triangle would have ruled.

But alas, Kobe had Del Harris, Kurt Rambis, and Magic coaching teams like that. While Duncan enjoyed Pop his whole career.

Still 5 to 5, but should've been 7 to 5 or worse. Be lucky Spur fan. Matter of fact, your Spurs might not even have 5 (technically, 4.61 if we're honest )

Edit: I didn't even count Kiwi in 2014. Jim had all kinds of HOF helpPERIOD
    Malone, Payton, Nash and Dwight never existed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Malone, Payton, Nash and Dwight never existed.
    Cherry picking. I also stated Pop been on Jim's sideline his entire career. What about that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherry picking. I also stated Pop been on Jim's sideline his entire career. What about that?
    Hold on. You listed out all the HoFers duncan played with and selectively listed the worst players Kobe player with and I was the one cherry picking? Your dad must’ve been a very tall man because you’d have to fall a long way to be that damaged.

Phil Jackson was on every single one of the le teams Kobe was on. Kobe also ran him off, and destroyed the legacy of HoF coach Rudy T.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hold on. You listed out all the HoFers duncan played with and selectively listed the worst players Kobe player with and I was the one cherry picking? Your dad must’ve been a very tall man because you’d have to fall a long way to be that damaged.

Phil Jackson was on every single one of the le teams Kobe was on. Kobe also ran him off, and destroyed the legacy of HoF coach Rudy T.
    Rudy T was turrible for us. He left because he couldn't hack it (LA media scrutiny).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy T was turrible for us. He left because he couldn't hack it (LA media scrutiny).
    He never expected his supposed superstar won’t follow simple instructions and put personal glory over team success

Thread Information