Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Texas has one ty year, and you guys finally have one decent year, and all the faithful Ags here are acting like they're the ones with a decade of dominance under their belts.

Your team is having one decent year after being tied with Baylor as the skidmark of the Big 12 South for years, maybe you should try to remember that. Even Tech has had a better decade than you dip s.

Oh, and you got taken to the woodshed by Arkansas, two years running now

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I dunno...I figure it's about enjoying it while it lasts, and so on and so forth.

Atleast, that's what I'm doin.

because being an Aggie is ing awesome. stupid question.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Just another fan base that should be happy Tannehill didn't start IMHO

Post Count
    Nice sig Sisk.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Mono has a good point here (concerning the ST community), but this syndrome is what goes on everywhere, in every sport, when a team has a breakout year after a long down period.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Just another fan base that should be happy Tannehill didn't start IMHO
    Just be happy Ryan Mallett played that game on autopilot so that the score looked respectable this year, and not like last year's curbstomping

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    because being an Aggie is ing awesome. stupid question.
    lol bandwagoning

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So you're confused as to why fans of a team that hasn't performed very well for a decade are happy that they had a good year? I'll solve this riddle for you: you're an idiot.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    So you're confused as to why fans of a team that hasn't performed very well for a decade are happy that they had a good year?
    Being happy about a good year is one thing. Talking like you've owned Texas for a decade now is another. You guys are getting all swole like Texas A&M hasn't been more that the 5th best team in the Big 12 South for a decade.

Arkansas is up and down all the time, but I'm not gonna be re ed enough to talk about Florida like we own them, just because for one season Arkansas is actually better.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't know of a single person who's said we've owned Texas for a decade (do you have a link to that one?). If they're down and they've had some bad stuff happen to them, of course we'll enjoy it while we can. That's it.

You're imagining things.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm surprised it took A&M this long to get any good considering the fact that they always land better recruits than Baylor, Ok State, and ttek (get it? i replaced the ch with a k )

I guess having a coach that has a clue for once, helps also

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I guess having a coach that has a clue for once, helps also
    I miss RC.

By the way, Kermit, you have a link for a longer vid of that SMU-A&M game? I couldn't find anything...

to be funny, there has to be at least some scrap of evidence. yet, there is none.

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I miss RC.

By the way, Kermit, you have a link for a longer vid of that SMU-A&M game? I couldn't find anything...
    No. But that part was bad enough. Why on Earth would you want to watch more?

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Just be happy Ryan Mallett played that game on autopilot so that the score looked respectable this year, and not like last year's curbstomping
    So which is it, dip ? Did we get "taken behind the woodshed" both years or not? Can't have it both ways . Be glad JJ was at the helm and not RT.

This is the first year I've posted on the college board, but hardly because I think we "own" texas this year (provide a link to any thread where an Aggie made that assertion).

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    No. But that part was bad enough. Why on Earth would you want to watch more?
    [shrug] I've only heard stories and read articles of the incident...

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    I say let em enjoy the moment, mono. I didn't expect Auburn to be ranked #1 this year. I knew we had the talent, but at the beginning of the year my only hope was to upset Bama. Didn't expect Mr. Newton to activate god mode. I think Texas will be back to dominating the Big 12 soon though so these Aggy fans should enjoy it while it lasts.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I say let em enjoy the moment, mono. I didn't expect Auburn to be ranked #1 this year. I knew we had the talent, but at the beginning of the year my only hope was to upset Bama. Didn't expect Mr. Newton to activate god mode. I think Texas will be back to dominating the Big 12 soon though so these Aggy fans should enjoy it while it lasts.
    Ok, I can understand texas fans, tech fans, baylor fans, even freaking sooners and razorbacks using the "Aggy" term, but an Auburn fan? That's one I can honestly say I've never seen before.

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Ok, I can understand texas fans, tech fans, baylor fans, even freaking sooners and razorbacks using the "Aggy" term, but an Auburn fan? That's one I can honestly say I've never seen before.
    Is that not how it's spelled?

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Did we get "taken behind the woodshed" both years or not?
    scoreboard says yes

arkansas owns aggy. crofl @ you guys defending your ty little school. You're all such Faithful Ags

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is that not how it's spelled?
    Yes it is. It's more like Agsy. Nice to see Aggy playing the moral victory card too. If only Tannehill had played...

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yes it is. It's more like Agsy. Nice to see Aggy playing the moral victory card too. If only Tannehill had played...
    I'll play along.

The "moral victory" card isn't nearly as sad as the "we sucked so bad this year and you barely beat us" card that t.u. fan kept throwin' out there post game.

Thread Information