Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    http://www.lowcostvacc.com/ - the prices, locations, and everything else are on the site. It's mobile and usually sets up in HEB/Walgreen's etc parking lots around town. Scroll down and you'll see the schedule.
    Why isn't your board more helpful ha jk thanks

I had my cats spayed at SNAP. It was $50 per cat, plus they gave me coupons for $25 rebates from one of the veterinary supply companies. It was quite a bargain considering my vet would have charged $125 each---but he'd have given me a discount for rescuing them. When you add vaccinations ($300 for both cats), those "free" cats get expensive real fast!

Of course after I saved all that dough, one of the cats got her ass kicked by the neighborhood thug cat, requiring a surgery to the tune of $450

Name
    AJ
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Shots are the cheap part. Labs are eating, ting, hole digging destructo machines till they are about two years old. Then if you are lucky they quit tearing so much up but still eat like horses and cover your yard in land mines.
    I had a black lab at one time and I agree they require a lot of attention so people should know what they're in for. My dog got up to 100 pounds and he was a handful...had a lot of energy, ate a ton of food. When they get bored they simply tear stuff up to pass time lol. Luckily my lab didn't do too much damage to my house. Just a few shoes were chewed up. I found that they need long walks to wear them out and chew toys for their boredom. They're great family dogs and love to play. My lab loved the water as well and used to beg to be hosed down so giving baths wasn't a problem.

My neighbor is a nurse who works long hours and she has a black lab now. Similar to S y's story her lab got bored and tore the stuffing out of her couch...completely hollowed it out

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You people simply didn't train your labs. I have a second generation lab now, and she never tore anything up. The key is some intensive training when they are puppies. Put in the hard work then, and you won't have any problem with them for the rest of your life.

Thread Information