One for the Thumb
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I knew we had a young team coming into this season, but these guys are starting to play some shutdown D along with actually passing the ball to open guys on offense. Complete domination over a decent razorback team last night, ahead by more than 40 points late in the 2nd half.

Love how dumbass whiteley makes a post about a&m 'stomping' on arkansas while winning in OT. What we did last night was stomping and then some. Can't wait for UConn on Saturday.

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    I knew we had a young team coming into this season, but these guys are starting to play some shutdown D along with actually passing the ball to open guys on offense. Complete domination over a decent razorback team last night, ahead by more than 40 points late in the 2nd half.

Love how dumbass whiteley makes a post about a&m 'stomping' on arkansas while winning in OT. What we did last night was stomping and then some. Can't wait for UConn on Saturday.
    Wtf? Did I wake up in the twilight zone?

Post Count
    Wtf? Did I wake up in the twilight zone?
    what do you mean?

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    what do you mean?
    nvm, I just realized this was about UT basketball

actually, thats not what i said. plus, thats the basketball thread for A&M, as well.

Thread Information