Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone have one?

I don't know why, but I want one. Not to replace my iPhone ( that) but just to have it. I was talking about it with a friend of mine about how I thought the new Windows phones should go after Blackberry instead of iPhone and Android phones because MS Office is native to this phone, which should make it easier to work with these files, phone to computer and back.0

I was checking out the Samsung version on AT&T (which really looks like a Samsung Fascinate) and would really like to have it for 2 weeks.

So do any of you all have one, or have extensive experience with one? Just curious is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've used my friend's a few times. It's a huge upgrade from WinMo. I love the interface and how sleek the menus are. However, I'm still not sold. It's going to be hard to offer significant improvements on what Android and iOS have already done on touchscreen phones. Not that it's impossible, just that I want to see Microsoft innovate before touting them as "the best new phone", etc.

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be hard to offer significant improvements on what Android and iOS have already done on touchscreen phones. Not that it's impossible, just that I want to see Microsoft innovate before touting them as "the best new phone", etc.
    You see, I think their ad campaign is all wrong. I don't see them beating iOS 4 or Android, especially when it comes to social media apps.

I keep saying they should try to be a business phone and go after the Blackberry market.

I think the phone could really fit into that niche, and I think I could find a use for a phone like that when it comes to work. Windows Mobile was so cluttered I was turned off of it before even using one. It was just too much at once.

Windows 7 seems to have streamlined everything which looks great. But I want to see one in action. I wish I had money to blow so I could just buy one outright and have it as a secondary phone.

Thread Information