Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Here is what you do broseph...

First, you go on an all day all night drunken stupor... I'm talking about starting about 11am. You should be faced by around 4 or so, which is perfect because it's a perfect time to head somewhere for a cheap happy hour where you can get some food and get even more ed up.

Then, after you are totally trashed, you have sex with as many girls as you can, even if you have to pay for it.

After that, get caught uninating in public. You'll get tossed in the drunk tank over night for public misconduct. HOWEVER, DO NOT DRIVE UNDER ANY CIR STANCE. You are trying to get over a girl, not ruin lives.

Finally, get a buddy to take pictures of the whole thing. When you see the photos, you will be so disgusted with yourself that any mention of the girl will make you sick. If you get assraped while in the slammer, it will make things that much easier.

PS... step 3 is optional, but Manny told me it works really well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At least You'll get to use the cheesy line,"I'm the one banging your old lady!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    get drunk and bust a move! your buddy will be pissed off if he banged her once or every day. it is his territory and you're invading.\

either way it won't be pretty...

oh yeah, you could just get over her..

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so your buddy is only into her casually.

when he finds out you want her, he's going to want her more.

you are making a messy bed for yourself.

apparently, you will not be content until the whole truth is out there,

consequences be damned. so then, stop stalling and go for it.

you've waited this long. wait no more...

and when the hits the fan? we told you so. good luck anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    Time is the most potent medicine!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well thank you all for your advice. I will think about it a little. Probably talk to her to get her view on their relationship, then go from there.

Probably get the courage to tell her exactly how I feel and see what happens. I hope she takes it well. She probably will, since we are practically brother/sister! Known eachother since elemtary!

Yes, I could tell who you were if I checked your IP -- but I didn't. I respected your privacy because that's what you asked for.
    I wouldnt care if you knew who I was, just certain people. But thanks for respecting that! You rock!!

'Night all!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Dude, honestly. It really just sounds like you're waiting for someone to tell you to tell her as a form of reassurance. I think you know that it's a bad idea, but if you get people to tell you to do that you'll feel better about it. If it wasn't a bad idea, you'd have a much easier time trying to rationalize it and woulnd't need anyone else's opinion on the subject.

Real life isn't like the movies, and these things never end the way the movies do. Real emotions are a lot more complex, and even if she shares your feelings - and she's given you no indication that is the case - it's going to be a rough road.

I really think you're just reaching out and trying to find someone to tell you what you want to hear so you can run after the girl. You're trying to get a push from someone because you don't want to jump on your own.

I woudln't do it if I were you, I really woudln't. But hey, I'm not a psychologist or therapit - I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express - so it's just my opinion.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I say e-mail Dirk Nowitsky and see what he says!!

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, honestly. It really just sounds like you're waiting for someone to tell you to tell her as a form of reassurance. I think you know that it's a bad idea, but if you get people to tell you to do that you'll feel better about it. If it wasn't a bad idea, you'd have a much easier time trying to rationalize it and woulnd't need anyone else's opinion on the subject.

Real life isn't like the movies, and these things never end the way the movies do. Real emotions are a lot more complex, and even if she shares your feelings - and she's given you no indication that is the case - it's going to be a rough road.

I really think you're just reaching out and trying to find someone to tell you what you want to hear so you can run after the girl. You're trying to get a push from someone because you don't want to jump on your own.

I woudln't do it if I were you, I really woudln't. But hey, I'm not a psychologist or therapit - I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express - so it's just my opinion.
    WoW! Insightfull , coming from Manny?? Did you get hit by a lightning or something, didn't you pay attention to the storm warning!!! Nah, seriously now, I agree with Manny on this one. Either let her be, or wait until she breaks up or something and endure the pain of having to watch your best friend with the woman you "love". Either way, I think Manny was right in saying that you're just looking for an excuse to tell her how you feel, and if that's the case, then you've already made up your mind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well you have been warned.

If she wanted to date you she would have given you some sign in the years before she started dating your friend...

When you spill your guts and she gives you the "I just want to be friends" talk, starts avoiding you like the plague and you realize what an ass you have made of yourself then here is a helpful number...

1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)

They staff it 24 hours a day...

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Probably talk to her to get her view on their relationship, then go from there.

Don't go fishing dude, that is soo obvious.
    You think he won't conect that conversation with the one you'd liek to have after it? Heck she might even jump ahead and figure oput why your asking and be totally pissed at your motives, seeing as how you make liek your just coincerned for her.
    Be careful.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Probably get the courage to tell her exactly how I feel and see what happens. I hope she takes it well. She probably will, since we are practically brother/sister! Known eachother since elemtary!
    Dude that statement alone means it's a waste of time.
    I mean really, just read the bold lettering those are your words, read it out loud. Now read it again out loud.

Do you hear how stupid it sounds?

You are wasting your time on this chick. How old are you 20? 25? There are plenty of women around at your age that you can nail and/or have a relationship with.

Besides do you really want your friends leftovers??? And if he is your friend it's sort of an unwritten rule not to mess with your friends chick. It's guaranteed to ruin your friendship.

And to risk all this over a women!!!??? Dude it's not worth it.

Manny's right don't be looking for some excuse that gives you permission to up your friendship with this girl and your buddy.

Damn! Work your magic playa! Show some game. Don't settle for something thats there because it's the path of least resistence or convience. sometimes you gotta work to get a girl, not backdoor your friend like a common thief in the night!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven't read all the posts but here's some thoughts..

You said ya'll are practically brother/sister. It really should stay that way. I have a friendship that is like that and we both at some point have liked each other but trust me.. it's better you keep it at brother/sister friendship. It may be different with guys but with girls, to have a relationship like that is the greatest and personally I wouldn't want to ever change that so chances are if she's not showing the same interest in you, she wouldn't want to change it either.

Also, I don't understand if you've liked her so long, why you would let your friend make the moves on her. You should have told him that you really liked this girl and I'm sure he would have backed off before it even started. Now you're stuck with this and it seems like your feelings for her grew because of your friend. Have you thought that maybe your feelings for her have grown over jealousy? Because it tends to happen.. You think you're crazy about someone just because they're with someone else.. and then when it's over you realize your feelings really arent that strong. You need to wait out this crush to see what she really means to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I disagree with Manny. Life IS like the movies. Get your boombox, dust off the old Tears for Fears CD, and go stand in her drive way and tell her you love her.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    UPDATE:

Well, I have thought about it alot. I also talked to her and got her side of their relationship. And, it is not serious, but I have decided not to tell her how I feel about her yet. I believe if it is meant to be for us to be together, it will happen. So, right now, I am just going to hope for the best, and continue to enjoy the friendship I have with her (I realize how lucky I am to even have her as a friend). It is not gonna be easy, but I am confident that it will all work out in the end!

Oh yeah, thank you Spurs!!! At least for a couple weeks my mind will be preoccupied!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    smart decision.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Kirk Reynolds...

I downloaded these 49er videos & found them to be very helpful...
    The guy should write a Dear Abby Column or something...

SW: Hot As Hell
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    !st. In some states brothers/sisters can be boyfriends/girlfriends.

2nd. I hate to say this, but you should trell your friend how you feel about her. And then barring some unusual cir stances, tell her too. You may lose both as friends, but at least you will kill that doubt that is strangling your brain. It's tough either way.

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    !st. In some states brothers/sisters can be boyfriends/girlfriends.
    Not in this one, buster.

Get in line behind about half of the forum and get a date with Vanessa Mecias.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Try masturbating more frequently.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Try masturbating more frequently.
    Choke the chicken
    Flog the dolphin
    Pound the puppy

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get in line behind about half of the forum and get a date with Vanessa Mecias.

Bad idea.

Edit: Oh, wait...were you talking about User or Confused?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didn't read the whole thread, not sure if this has been said yet... get drunk with her and either (a.) tell her your feelings or (b.) make a move... either way you can say you were drunk! hahaha
    Genius in it's simplicity

Dude, just tell her how you feel. Seems I'm a similar age to you and in the last 18 months I went through the exact same situation, barring the whole "she's with my best friend" stuff. I managed to gather the confidence to just tell her and believe me, it feels like the weight of the world has been lifted of your shoulders. It really is amazing.

PS - What's with all the secret stuff with the new user name etc...this girl isn't Kori is it? timvp won't like that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pray that I get your email.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Alright, now this girl is totally single, and I am still madly, deeply in love w/ her! We have been spending alot of time together lately and there have been moments where we will be talking or whatever and we will just stop and look in eachothers eyes, or the smiles, glances, catching eachothers eyes from accros the room. All kinda stuff that I once (and still kind of do) thought were totally stupid and cheesy! I am pretty sure she feels the same way about me, BUT I am still going to wait for a little bit. I dont want to rush into anything. I think if it is meant to be, then it will happen.

So, just wanted to let you all know whats been happening, even though most of you prolly dont gave a rats behind, I just feel a little better letting it out.

So, hopefully it will work out, if not, I still have an amazing friend/sister!!

Thread Information