Page 15 of 238 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    btw, this "EPIC" is getting ridiculous too... why is it everything is EPIC these days? in' stupid repe ive people say on the internet.
    tbh i agree completely

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    some of your meltdowns on this site have been honestly been epic.
    same could be said about "meltdown" as well which is repe ively used too and is annoying as .

oh and i guess my "meltdowns" are "epic" but nothing beats being on by your old woman while her new man is plowing her ass in the other room and you're crying on the couch while 2 & half men play on the boob tube. #WINNING!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also saw Horrible Bosses. It was pretty decent. Aniston was awesome. I didnt expect that. And I love Lester Burnham.

I fukkin hate Jason Bateman though. I know they got those 3 leads bc they dont cost anything, but who says no if they had replaced Bateman with Luke Wilson?

Overall funny, pretty inappropriate, sexy. Tad overrated. pussyface.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also saw Horrible Bosses. It was pretty decent. Aniston was awesome. I didnt expect that. And I love Lester Burnham.

I fukkin hate Jason Bateman though. I know they got those 3 leads bc they dont cost anything, but who says no if they had replaced Bateman with Luke Wilson?

Overall funny, pretty inappropriate, sexy. Tad overrated. pussyface.
    tbh I always thought Bateman was overrated as but I hated the out of Arrested Development though. Show was unbelievably re ed. I mean the characters were so idiotic it boggles the mind how so many people I respect could love that show so much. I mean I know they're meant to be stupid but the way they behave is so out of touch with reality/cartoonish and so absurd it was moronic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tbh I always thought Bateman was overrated as but I hated the out of Arrested Development though. Show was unbelievably re ed. I mean the characters were so idiotic it boggles the mind how so many people I respect could love that show so much. I mean I know they're meant to be stupid but the way they behave is so out of touch with reality/cartoonish and so absurd it was moronic.
    I didn't know he was on that show, I've never really seen it. I just find him to be boring and very unfunny. I'm not sure how he got hooked up with/associated with being typecast as a comedy actor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't know he was on that show, I've never really seen it. I just find him to be boring and very unfunny. I'm not sure how he got hooked up with/associated with being typecast as a comedy actor.
    The only thing I could compare Arrested Development to is Inception in the sense that while I liked Inception somehwat it was sneaky stupid but everyone acts like its brillaint. Its also similar in that if you don't like it people will act like you're re ed or something. So a lot of people pretend to like more than they do so it will make them look cool. I honestly cannot believe so many people loved AD that much. Just like I cannot believe so many people thought Inception was so smart when it was fairly simple and was so ludicrous, convoluted, and silly in parts.
    Last edited by Booharv; 07-19-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Diabolique (1955)

Just finished watching this. so ing good, one of the best movies i've ever seen. Dat ending.

9/10

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I just find him to be boring and very unfunny. I'm not sure how he got hooked up with/associated with being typecast as a comedy actor.
    I thought him outstanding in "Starsky & Hutch" + he lit "Juno." He legitimized it.

silverblk mystix
    same could be said about "meltdown" as well which is repe ively used too and is annoying as .

oh and i guess my "meltdowns" are "epic" but nothing beats being on by your old woman while her new man is plowing her ass in the other room and you're crying on the couch while 2 & half men play on the boob tube. #WINNING!
    Epic cuckoldry. blake...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    maybe, but it describes many of your posts perfectly.

lying about me does nothing to change the greatness of your epic calf tatted meltdowns.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Epic cuckoldry. blake...
    Read your own drivel you little know-it-all piece of ...you blabbered on about more detail in the novella blah-blah...

....Grow the up and if you really want keep taking jabs at me every in time I post you are barking up the wrong in' tree. Do yourself a favor- with someone else.
    epic

silverblk mystix
    Epic cuckoldry. blake...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shutter Island. 8/10.

Very good considering I usually don't like movies that takes place in the 50 and 60's. Ben Kingsley and Leo did very well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    The Social Network.

Pain Strength Happiness ManuBalboa's Avatar
    Name
    Leonard Washington
    A little town by the name of none of your god damned business.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    zookeeper 0/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tbh I'm a little disappointed you even responded to that stuff Blake. I mean koriwhat who is of course koriwhat, another different semi literate re silverback whatever, and a copypasta image burn. If people can't figure out the score after that they don't know anything. Just when I was beginning to think highly of you too bro :smh

tbh I guess if you paid to see that you probably should have given it a rating of KoolAidMan then especially since you should have known what you were getting yourself into when you entered the threater/thread and yet still a surprisingly huge number of you saw/read it anyways. Then complained afterwards.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Kevin James needs to stick to television sitcoms because all of his movies seem to fail BAD.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^ Amen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing I don't get is and I don't know this ManuBalboa guy so I don't want it to appear like I'm jumping on his nuts, but you expected something different after seeing the trailers and commercials for this movie?

I mean seriously. I've encountered like 5 people complaining about how horrid this movie was around the internet and at work in the last few days. You people who went and saw that debacle got what you deserved tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    tbh I'm a little disappointed you even responded to that stuff Blake.
    mean messageboard posts don't bother me.

They obviously bother silverblk mystix and koriwhat as evidenced by a number of meltdowns from either one of them.

I'm just fishing for more meltdown posts. Nothing new.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Insidious, B-. Really good until the Laurel and Hardy ghostbusters showed up, and way too much Darth Maul towards the end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Limitless 8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    The Adjustment Bureau -

Unknown -

Name
    Jurgen Aspers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Navy Midshipmen
    Easy Rider -10/5

Pain Strength Happiness ManuBalboa's Avatar
    Name
    Leonard Washington
    A little town by the name of none of your god damned business.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kevin James needs to stick to television sitcoms because all of his movies seem to fail BAD.
    I like Kevin James but this movie really blew. The voices for all of the animals were atrocious. The adult plot in a kiddy movie was odd. Everything about it was just off. I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast and wanted to go support my boy. A fool I was to almost pay hollywood $20 for . Back to the old ways...

The thing I don't get is and I don't know this ManuBalboa guy so I don't want it to appear like I'm jumping on his nuts, but you expected something different after seeing the trailers and commercials for this movie?

I mean seriously. I've encountered like 5 people complaining about how horrid this movie was around the internet and at work in the last few days. You people who went and saw that debacle got what you deserved tbh
    lol true true. In my defense...My gf had free passes to the Rialto and we had already seen every other movie that was out at the time.
    Last edited by ManuBalboa; 07-26-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thread Information