Page 153 of 237 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 5906
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3rd act struggles but some all time great stuff for the first 2/3rd.
    The more I think about it, it seems a lot of comedy movies do this. Maybe it has to do with having to shift focus to the plot so they can wrap it up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Cox placed TUBI into my cable package without notice. It's terrific. Streaming service that is clean & true. Includes some commercials, but, they are few & very brief. Most films do not include the commercials. When you return from a commercial it's a precise entry to exactly where it left off. & they're strategically placed, not just willy-nilly. The movies are varied & boundless. I never thought I'd like this, but, it's tremendous. Watched a lot of movie I never heard of, but, are mainstream. New films seemed to be injected on an almost daily basis. Has a nice queue setting & a continued watching setting. Not at all clunky like Netflix, or, even YouTube. It's been a blessing, trust me.
    Weird. Guess it's an easy way for a cable company to expand content, but anyone can get Tubi or Pluto TV and get a stupid amount of free programming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Cox placed TUBI into my cable package without notice. It's terrific. Streaming service that is clean & true. Includes some commercials, but, they are few & very brief. Most films do not include the commercials. When you return from a commercial it's a precise entry to exactly where it left off. & they're strategically placed, not just willy-nilly. The movies are varied & boundless. I never thought I'd like this, but, it's tremendous. Watched a lot of movie I never heard of, but, are mainstream. New films seemed to be injected on an almost daily basis. Has a nice queue setting & a continued watching setting. Not at all clunky like Netflix, or, even YouTube. It's been a blessing, trust me.
    Yup i stumbled onto Tubi just last week. Some really great stuff and very user friendly.

I watched the first 3 episodes of Million Dollar Man just for nostalgic kicks. The ads are VERY short. Much much better than Sonys "crackle"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    But yeah, weird that a cable company picked it up. Almost reeks of desperation

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the process of watching Get Carter the 70s version with Michael Caine.

Stopped it with 1 hour to go last night. Thought it'd be a fast pace movie but nope, typical 70s movie that are 95% boring diloague. I mean for a movie that's supposed to be in the crime genre. Ooof

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    United Passions (2014) 9/10

Wow, what a great movie. Tells the story of the history of FIFA. Sepp Blatter has been treated so unfairly. He has done so much for so many.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Brick 7/10

Slow burner (with a 90s feel to it) thriller that pays off at the end. Rian Johnson made a good movie here.

Joseph Gordon Levitte is an underrated actor.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    United Passions (2014) 9/10

Wow, what a great movie. Tells the story of the history of FIFA. Sepp Blatter has been treated so unfairly. He has done so much for so many.
    I remember when that situation arose back there years ago. I ain't a soccer fan by any means, but, the local ESPN affiliate 98.7 came down hard on this guy. Spent almost a week grinding away, a lot of it was just making fun of his name, believe it or not. It was incredible. & that was orders from ESPN. These affiliates do what they're told.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I saw a surprisingly good horror/slasher type film on TUBI---Big Driver---Maria Bello plays the victim & she is sensational. Joan Jett has a small, but, integral part that plays out to it's full extension. I ain't usually into films that have torture & the like, & this does have a portion of that materiel, but, it worked nonetheless.

Highly recommended.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I saw another one a while back that is quite good---Side Effects---with that hot little number Rooney Mara as a conniving woman "Em" trying to get back to where she once was with insider trading husband Channing Tatum. Tatum, fresh from behind the walls leaves early. "Stop Em."

Also includes Zeta Jones. Her & Mara are lesbian lovers & there is a hot scene twixt them.

Jude Law is featured as the (mark) & he plays it straight up & down. Usually he can be a bit of a pain in the ass, like that Splits, but, here he's plain & easily understood.

Very satisfying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thread!
    Wassup?
    Just watched a TMC with Jean Harlow. What a peach she was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the process of watching Get Carter the 70s version with Michael Caine.

Stopped it with 1 hour to go last night. Thought it'd be a fast pace movie but nope, typical 70s movie that are 95% boring diloague. I mean for a movie that's supposed to be in the crime genre. Ooof
    You think real criminals are John Wooing around killing 40 people a day?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Still great 20 years later. 8.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Still great 20 years later. 8.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thread!
    Wassup?
    Just watched a TMC with Jean Harlow. What a peach she was.

Didn't care much for her, Mult. The persistent dark circles around the eyes bug me.

Ain't nothing like TCM, though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You think real criminals are John Wooing around killing 40 people a day?
    Do you watch movies because they mirror real life situations to the tune of 100%? I dont think so, got.

I just watched an even slower pace movie that I posted which I enjoyed. So read before posting..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you watch movies because they mirror real life situations to the tune of 100%? I dont think so, got.

I just watched an even slower pace movie that I posted which I enjoyed. So read before posting..
    Strawman detected.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    your avatar and sig are garbage

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your avatar and sig are garbage
    I like them so i am happy. Everyone else can go themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't care much for her, Mult. The persistent dark circles around the eyes bug me.

Ain't nothing like TCM, though.
    Twas nary a sign of dark circles, lest the make up people covered her over.
    The Female Animal was the show.

A spank scene that may have the MePoo people up in arms today:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Watched---Thirst---with Lacey Chabert leading the way along with 3 other young adults lost in the deserts. It's on TUBI...and it's hit & miss. Has a confusing ending I'd like to get another viewer's opinion on if possible.

Anyone see this flick?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shazam 8/10

This felt like a marvel fun movie like Spiderman homecoming.

Minor gripes. Great popcorn flick for all ages
    Tried it. Terrible.

Took way to long for things to pick up. Almost 40 minutes in before Shazam to show up (the young one) and then it became a teenage comedy from there on. Couldn't finish.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spider Man Into the Multi Verse 9/10

Didn't think I would enjoy it much since it was an animated movie but wow was I wrong. It was funny but serious, good plot and the actors all did a good job with their voice performance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yesterday 5-6 / 10

Artsy fartsy with a sci fi twist.
    Indian dude in England gets in accident on motorcycle. The impact jolts him into knowing how to sing and play any Beetles song. At the same time, no one in the world -save two people- have heard of the Beetles. Some good scenes but the movie leaves gaping plot holes. Just go with it and it's okay.

Pretty good acting by the lesser knowns but tries to force Kate McKinnon down our throats. Way forced and overdone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Yesterday 5-6 / 10

Artsy fartsy with a sci fi twist.
    Indian dude in England gets in accident on motorcycle. The impact jolts him into knowing how to sing and play any Beetles song. At the same time, no one in the world -save two people- have heard of the Beetles. Some good scenes but the movie leaves gaping plot holes. Just go with it and it's okay.

Pretty good acting by the lesser knowns but tries to force Kate McKinnon down our throats. Way forced and overdone.
    Does the Indian have a white love interest?

Thread Information