Page 158 of 237 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5906
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i looked up why the clown doesn’t just kill the losers... it’s apparently because they’re protected by a giant ing turtle in space

it’s in the books but not in the movie. so... it still doesn’t make sense as to why the clown doesn’t just kill them in the movie.
    the turtle is one of the guardians of the beams, it is all dark tower stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i give the second it a 6 outta 10 at best. i love bill hader. movie just felt so ing long. awful ending but i guess that’s more on the story than the movie...
    What is endearing about Bill Hader?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What is endearing about Bill Hader?
    He's great in Barry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only the Dead 7.5/10... Aussie War Journos footage of Iraq War... a load of good footage.. he had insurgent contacts who gave him unprecedented access. Not sure if intentional but definitely an anti-war doco

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    68 Kill - it was interesting i guess. 6/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I didn't make it through A Star is Born. Maybe someday, but it's an objectively bad movie.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IT: Chapter 2
    6.5/10

Not better than the original, but a worthy ending for all characters! And Bill Skarsgard is even better than on the first movie, scarier and funnier! He is perfect as Pennywise, and I'll never see him again at the same manner after this movie!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yesterday

the kid who discovers no one ever heard about the Beatles or their songs...and begins playing them and gets famous..

surprisingly clever, funny, original and cheesy but with the best (or worst if you hate the beatles) soundtrack anywhere.

8/10 for its entertainment and freshness - especially for beatle fans

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I didn't make it through A Star is Born. Maybe someday, but it's an objectively bad movie.
    Not enough blacks for your taste?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Yesterday

the kid who discovers no one ever heard about the Beatles or their songs...and begins playing them and gets famous..

surprisingly clever, funny, original and cheesy but with the best (or worst if you hate the beatles) soundtrack anywhere.

8/10 for its entertainment and freshness - especially for beatle fans
    Lost me at Indian guy in Europe. Otherwise I might have watched

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Not enough blacks for your taste?
    No, it's just terrible. The whites should be able to make a better movie. The first two versions were lilywhite and great. Why are you holding them to a lower standard?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    No, it's just terrible. The whites should be able to make a better movie. The first two versions were lilywhite and great. Why are you holding them to a lower standard?
    I liked it. What were your main complaints?

The songs were good and Bradley's drinking was believable. Loved the rock angle

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I liked it. What were your main complaints?

The songs were good and Bradley's drinking was believable. Loved the rock angle
    Gaga can't act or at least the director kept terrible takes and the writing is severely corny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Joker-5/5-Phoenix kills it, well directed and great script with a lot of dark humor. Probably the most realistic comic book movie origin story ever for what its worth.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stan and Ollie. 9/10. Just a great movie. Part biopic, comedy, feel-good, slight tear-jerker. Loved it. John C. Reilly is seriously one of the most under rated actors ever. He's like Steve Buscemi- if he wasn't so ugly, he'd have gone further.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Great news. I love when terrible movies fail miserably

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Written by David Benioff... Inevitable, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's too bad. He wrote some great books before all of this. City of Thieves was fantastic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It's too bad. He wrote some great books before all of this. City of Thieves was fantastic.
    Yeah, that's a great book tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Starring Will Smith... Inevitable, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    May be movies/tv shows, especially sci-fi/fantasy, just aren't his thing. He also wrote X-Men Origins Wolverine which was beyond terrible. And Troy was okay at best.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    May be movies/tv shows, especially sci-fi/fantasy, just aren't his thing. He also wrote X-Men Origins Wolverine which was beyond terrible. And Troy was okay at best.
    I mean...I guess I don't blame him. He's making far more money doing this than he probably would writing novels/short stories.

I was just looking forward to reading another book from him. Same with Alex Garland. The Beach was a great book but he only wrote one or two more an then starting doing screenplays.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Nightingale 7.5/10 - incredibly depressing Aussie revenge film. Set in Tasmania in 1825, a convict wants her freedom from a LT who continues to rape and abuse her and her family... after a tragedy she wants revenge and goes after him. Multi-layered flick with good performances and characters you actually are interested in. Pretty unique revenge film but still has the graphic violence you expect in one

https://www.imdb.com/ le/tt4068576/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Disobedience -4/5-Watched it for that Rachel Weisz/Rachel McAdams lesbian scene, surprised that it was actually a good movie.

The Dead Don't Die-2.5/5-Weird, don't know what the point of it was tbh. Misused a strong cast. Doesn't work as as a straight zombie movie but I don't know if that was the point. Just meh.

El Camino-4/5-Overall, very good, well acted and directed. Besides some laughable continuity issues (Todd ) it was a pretty great end to Breaking Bad.

Midsommar-4/5-Overrated for sure but still good. Florence Pugh's acting carried the movie.

Crawl-4/5-Surprisingly good, who knew? Well paced, intense, solid acting and well made. Solid watch and interesting premise even if all the alligators took away from the plausibility of it. One or two, max would've been more effective than like fifteen.

Hitsville: The Making of Motown-4/5-Great Doc, tbh. Takes viewers through the origins of Motown though it skips over a lot, but its a broad overview instead of in depth.

Thread Information