Page 160 of 237 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 5906
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I gave up on Midsommar an hour and a half in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I was willing to give Midsommar a chance, but nevermind. I already didn't like Hereditary.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Once Upon a Time in the West is the best, and the spaghetti westerns are top notch.

TATANKA
    Speaking of old Westerns, you guys ever see the episode of Gunsmoke Island in the Desert?
    It was a trip.
    https://www.imdb.com/ le/tt0594169/

Strother Martin as the brilliant / losing it guy who lived alone in the desert and mined a boatload of $$ gold. He nursed injured Festus back to health but then turned on him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    the greatest western ever filmed: rustlers rhapsody

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL Gemini man

At what point does Will Smith lose so much studio money that people stop ing hiring him. Delete him from hollywood already
    Just like the music industry deleted him.

Hollywood has so much trash these days you can actually count the good actors and still have a few fingers to spare.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Knives Out - 10/10

A fun as murder mystery. Really a 9/10 review but gets a bonus point because Rian Johnson is a Jedi master at triggering the Trump Crew

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    28 minutes into The Irishman and I just witnessed DeNiro give the least convincing beating I have ever seen. He's like 80-years-old. Still entertaining so far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    28 minutes into The Irishman and I just witnessed DeNiro give the least convincing beating I have ever seen. He's like 80-years-old. Still entertaining so far.
    Lmao. Assume this is the shopkeeper. I thought the same thing. Also, when he shoots someone or throws the guns into the water.

But still a pretty good movie. Not as good as the older stuff though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    The last 20-30 minutes were depressing as . It was liking closing the coffin on all of these legendary actors.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The last 20-30 minutes were depressing as . It was liking closing the coffin on all of these legendary actors.
    Collectively, those guys were involved in most of best gangster movies of all time. I’m not sure this even cracks the top 10. But it was good to see them go one more time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was gonna watch this last night at like 2AM than I saw it was 3.5 hours long and said nope.

Gonna try to watch early tonight. Movie is getting decent marks for a Netflix affiliated film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    knives out is very skippable. wouldn't recommend it anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gemini Man-3/5-Not horrible, the first hour is actually pretty decent but the last hour is kinda a mess. The CGI and high frame rate really didn't work at all though.

Good Boys-4/5-Pretty damn funny tbh

Dolomite Is My Name-3.5/5-Not sure about the oscar buzz around Eddie Murphy but it was perfectly fine, though Wesley Snipes was pretty good in it too.

It Chapter 2-3/5-
    Not bad given the all the negatives that I heard, no way it needed to be 2 hours and 40 minutes of run time. Could've easily knocked half an hour off and called it a day

Ready Or Not-3/5-
    Samara Weaving makes the movie work, otherwise it would've been a forgettable direct to dvd horror movie. Ending is pretty good though.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    There's no way I'd pay to see this -- the musical itself is meh -- but this is going to be a memorable film. Please let us know if anyone drags you to see it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Uncut Gems - ed up. I can't even say what I want to say without mentioning spoilers.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uncut Gems - ed up. I can't even say what I want to say without mentioning spoilers.
    Planning to see this next weekend....Should I pass?

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Knives Out 8/10

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    knives out is very skippable. wouldn't recommend it anyone.
    Strongly disagree. Fun movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Planning to see this next weekend....Should I pass?
    No. Go see it.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Star Wars the Rise of Palpatine and fall of Skywalker - 2/10

you can tell JJ is saying you to Rian Johnson, but the movie still sucks with so much bull that idk if i should laugh or cry.

if you just wanna watch a space action movie where everything is going on really fast and you don't really care for the story you will probably like it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bombs - 8/10

Margot Robbie is really coming into her own as a great actress and not just ing gorgeous. Charlize's Megyn Kelly impersonation was a bit grating, but overall great performances. I still have trouble stomaching the idea of congratulating women who willingly worked at FOX News to promote fear against minority groups for only leaving when THEIR personal wellbeings were compromised, but it's still an interesting snapshot of a bunch of ty people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I felt this way way back in 08,' when DeNiro and Pacino starred together in a turkey called Righteous Kill.

They looked very much too old back then.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little Women 10/10. I LOVED it! It’s not a literal retelling of the book like the other versions, it has so much more energy and life. It unfolds in flashbacks instead of chronologically so it may get confusing for someone who isn’t familiar with the book. The characters are strong, the acting is superb. The girls who played the sisters Soarise Ronan, Emma Watson, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen were very good and it was great how each girl got a detailed storyline (and personality) that wasn’t interpreted thru the eyes of a narrator (Jo March) as in the book. Interesting casting with Bob Odenkirk as Father March and as much as I love Laura Dern her acting was a bit overdone. And I think I’m tired of seeing Meryl Streep showing up in everything—she was hideous in yellow make up and pretty much mailed in her performance. It’s just a beautiful aesthetically pleasing film. Its unbelievable that the Golden Globes ignored Greta Gerwig, hopefully the Academy gets it right.

Thread Information