Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,398 of 4398
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Joker -- I saw it for the first time on HBO. 7.5/10. The plot itself was kind of weak but Phoenix's performance was great.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Extraction - 6.. idk, perhaps even a 5. I'd have to see it again. I'll give my final score in 10-15 years when I get myself to see this for the secon time.

This is like John Wick in India... I'd say the main guy played by Chris Hemsworth looks even better than John Wick sometimes. I'd give this like a 7 if it was presented like an Resident Evil movie and Hemsworth was playing Chris Redfield, cause damn, that guy can kill. If there were 5 of them they could pretty much take down the whole Indian Police/Army. Enemies or should I say Police and Army in this movie are pretty much re ed and you really can't believe that those guys are qualified for their job. I see this a lot in movies, like, you have a ing gun and instead of shooting the guy, you rather rush into him. I'd be fine if it happened once, but not like 10 times. Also, ing grenades dont burst into flame when they explode. Get that right already movies.
    I did like the action scenes tho. The shaky cam didn't really bother me and I can see that the director was a stunt guy before, just like the John Wick directors. Acting was pretty good from everyone and the story was just ok i guess. So all in all it was an OK movie.

oh yea, there is a scene where Hemsworth slaps the out of some kids, which was pretty funny. I was surprised they showed that in this vagina times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The Wrong Missy- 8/10 hilarious movie

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you're talking about Coherence (the dinner party meteor movie), that was a good one. I always group that one with Primer and Triangle (2009). And the one about where they find that box in the swamp that has something to do with the moon.
    yeah that was it heh
    it was worth a watch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The King - 7.5/10

pretty good acting by the boy wonder chalamet

sean harris was good too but after the recent MI movies you always sense he's the villain

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Cheesy horror flick on Netflix called In The Tall Grass. My expectations were low but I gave it a chance because it was based on a Stephen King novella.

It was pretty bad. 3/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I’m 20 minutes into the Tom Hardy movie Capone and it’s a trainwreck. Might turn it off, couldn’t find a tier role for Hardy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    For cable subscribers COX as a slew of free content this weekend thru the 17th.

Only 4 days so it's almost too much to consider.
    Bend over, you can have free cox this weekend too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Wrong Missy- 8/10 hilarious movie
    Dude...that was awful. Started off pretty funny and had a decent premise. But seemed like they were just writing the movie as they filmed it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Escape From Pretoria

Two anti apartheid activists get thrown in jail. Two hours pretty much watching them make wooden keys for all the doors they need to get out of.
    Boring.
    3/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Dude...that was awful. Started off pretty funny and had a decent premise. But seemed like they were just writing the movie as they filmed it.

bend over I'll give you a decent premise

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    bend over I'll give you a decent premise
    I bet you'll show me a 3/10 as well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Predestination 8/10

It's a few years old (2014 I believe), but I had never heard about it before now. It's free to watch with adds on the Tubi app. My one complaint is that it telegraphs all of its twists, but the story overall is pretty mind-bending. It's based off a short story from the 50s. I looked it up and read it after seeing the movie. Surprisingly very little was changed, even the dates/time periods were kept the same. They just expanded on one of the major plotlines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finally saw Uncut Gems. The plot was a little convoluted at first but overall I enjoyed it. They want you to feel anxious as you watch Sandler's ups unfold. 7.5/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you'll show me a 3/10 as well
    aadf

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Finally saw Uncut Gems. The plot was a little convoluted at first but overall I enjoyed it. They want you to feel anxious as you watch Sandler's ups unfold. 7.5/10.
    Watched it last night and agree with your rating. It was an intense movie. My only question is why the fucc were the henchmen soooo thirsty for his cousin to get his money back? They took it more personal than he did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watched it last night and agree with your rating. It was an intense movie. My only question is why the fucc were the henchmen soooo thirsty for his cousin to get his money back? They took it more personal than he did.
    Think it was because they were tired of Adam. He kept getting passes over and over because he was family and these henchman were tired of having to deal with his bs and were waiting to give him some real payback.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Think it was because they were tired of Adam. He kept getting passes over and over because he was family and these henchman were tired of having to deal with his bs and were waiting to give him some real payback.
    yeah i thought the way that alpha henchman was treated, his final action was quite logical

also the best part of the movie is sandler screaming "OOOOOH I'M GONNA " lmao flashback to his 90s comedy cds

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Blade Runner, director's cut

10/10

harrison ford GOAT

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Blade Runner isn't even the best Blade Runner movie, nor is it the best Ford performance of Deckard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Blade Runner's ending was disappointing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Echo in the Canyon

Do entary about the folk music scene in Laurel Canyon in the late 60's. It was put together largely by Jakob Dylan who did all of the interviews and there was some interesting stuff. But in the end it was pretty indulgent as to Dylan. Interspersed between some very informative clips, they'd cut to scenes of concert footage of Dylan and other modern musicians (most notably Beck) performing the songs.

In the end, I felt like it was pretty forced as to the importance of some of those groups. They somehow involved the Beach Boys and the Beatles and tried to make it seem like it was all intertwined. Which I'm not buying.

Anyway, it was just OK. Unless you really want to hear the Mamas and Papas redone by Dylan, Beck, and some other random people.

4/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blade Runner's ending was disappointing
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a disappointing ending.

Thread Information