Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181
Results 4,501 to 4,517 of 4517
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    South Central (1992) - 5/10

This is 100% on Rotten Tomatoes? Way overrated. Acting is terrible. The dude playing Loco goes full re and spends the whole movie looking like he's about to start laughing at his own terrible acting. Good story though. Execution just not good.

Now you need to watch 'Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood'.

The Wayan's clowning on the inmate savior guy is hilarious.

The One & Only. Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Freaky

6.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Now you need to watch 'Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood'.

The Wayan's clowning on the inmate savior guy is hilarious.
    Watched that again last night . That was a popular choice in high school. Still underrated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I still chuckle at "Malibu's Most Wanted" with Jamie Kennedy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Snyder Cut Justice League.

10/10, if you are a fan of the DC universe. Long, but wow. It does the kinds of character development that the original version threw out the window to have a "blow stuff up" movie, and is way more worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eurovision Song Contest : The Story of Fire Saga

Pretty typical Will Ferrell movie where he cheeses it playing a straight role.

But it's not a bad choice if you just want to watch a mindless comedy and have a few laughs.

Maybe a 6.5/10.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Savages - 5/10

Very very low rent Sicario plot, except Del Toro is the bad guy here. But the characters are pretty dumb. Main characters are particularly stupid... what two guys share one girl? Seriously?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mad Max: Fury Road

Man I forgot just how great this ing movie is. The world building is just

9.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    48 Hours starring Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy 9/10

What are you smiling at, watermelon? Your big move just turned out to be .

This sucks! A maniac gets ahold of my gun and runs all over the streets killin' people with it. So, instead of bein' where I oughta be, home in bed with my gal givin' her the high hard one, I'm out here doin' THIS : roamin' around the streets with an overdressed, charcoal-colored loser like you.

You're just a spearchucker with a number stencilled on the back of his prison fatigues!

You switch from an armed robber to a pimp, you're all set

My kinda place. I always liked country boys. They're sure as gonna like your Black ass.

Nigg-r watermelon. I didn’t mean that. Just doing my job. Keeping your Black ass down.

Let me explain one thing to you, Nigg-r I FIGHT DIRTY!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ZJ's Justice League-4.5/ 5-A lot better than the theatrical cut, a lot of the expanded scenes only help the move instead of hurt it. Pretty great final battle.

Batman Vs. Superman Ultimate Edition (Rewatch)-2.5/5- Curious to see if it was better after Justice League, it's not. Kind of a disaster. Needlessly dark and convoluted, cringey dialogue, over-the-top god references and Jessie Einseburg practically sinks the movie, himself, with how bad he is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bridesmaids

Just was running on regular TV and I ended up watching the last half and then the first half (they ran it back to back). Until I watched it again, I really only remember the food poisoning scene which is as funny and wheels off as The Office, Fire Safety, intro.

But I forgot how funny the whole movie actually was. As far as funny chicks go, this has to be the most solid ensemble cast there's ever been.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sicario II: Dia of the Soldado - 6.5/10 - a significant step down from the first movie which was a solid 9.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    The Thing - still a great movie, but goddamn, the characters are stupid. Why did Nauls just wander off at the end without saying ANYTHING to Mac? Lazy writing in some parts.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The Thing - still a great movie, but goddamn, the characters are stupid. Why did Nauls just wander off at the end without saying ANYTHING to Mac? Lazy writing in some parts.
    The Thinning

Logan Paul is a whatever, but the two girl main characters are smokin hot.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the mummy 1999 - 8/10 ... i think 8 is high, but it's one of my favorite films, so thats my subjective rating. I also watched the Tom Cruise one not long ago and damn, this really is a masterpiece compared to that one. Fraser was also perfect fo the role, just as everyone else really. People that like adventure movies and games like Uncharted would like it it think. If i was rating it objectively id say its more like a 6.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The War With Grandpa: 5/10

If I was about half my age I'd probably give it a 7 or 8

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the mummy 1999 - 8/10 ... i think 8 is high, but it's one of my favorite films, so thats my subjective rating. I also watched the Tom Cruise one not long ago and damn, this really is a masterpiece compared to that one. Fraser was also perfect fo the role, just as everyone else really. People that like adventure movies and games like Uncharted would like it it think. If i was rating it objectively id say its more like a 6.
    Nah, a 6 would be a terrible rating.

This was one of those films that just hit the right cues on all the right spots with little money and mediocre actors. I mean, iirc the story on the first mummy was pretty good. 8 seems about right on merits.

Thread Information