Page 202 of 238 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5943
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So why do you believe convicted election felon Dinesh?
    I can't hear "Dinesh" and not thing of the below. Has to be the funniest scene from SV.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So why do you believe convicted election felon Dinesh?
    Fake news. D'Souza was convicted and spent 8 months in an ankle bracelet on house arrest for donating (barely) too much money to a GOP candidate in 2012. Five figures; a drop in the bucket compared to what Soros, Buffett and other BigDonors on the left get away with.

"Election felon" does not apply to D'Souza.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Fake news. D'Souza was convicted and spent 8 months in an ankle bracelet on house arrest for donating (barely) too much money to a GOP candidate in 2012. Five figures; a drop in the bucket compared to what Soros, Buffett and other BigDonors on the left get away with.

"Election felon" does not apply to D'Souza.
    Absolutely does.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    5 figures... a drop in the bucket while people like your average Brian Moynihan donates millions and raises billions more through his evil corrupt big bank to finance the Democrat campaigns. Your party is the one of corruption, cheating, and tyranny. Congrats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    5 figures... a drop in the bucket while people like your average Brian Moynihan donates millions and raises billions more through his evil corrupt big bank to finance the Democrat campaigns. Your party is the one of corruption, cheating, and tyranny. Congrats.
    convicted election crime felon

Why do you believe his GPS theory?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Morbius 2/10

After first 10 minutes i was like, well this aint too bad... But after he becomes a Vampire it just goes to . Horrible plot, horible cut and edit of the movie, acting meh, cgi and music ok i guess... Idk if theres anything i really liked. I still dont know if this is one of those horrible movies thats fun to watch or its just all the way. I gotta say, i enjoyed it much more than any MCU phase 4 movie tho.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    convicted election crime felon

Why do you believe his GPS theory?
    I believe USPS and the DNC are guilty of multiple election felonies. #LockThemUp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I believe USPS and the DNC are guilty of multiple election felonies. #LockThemUp
    I'll ask what your conspiracy theory is in an appropriate thread.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'll ask what your conspiracy theory is in an appropriate thread.
    Well stay out of Michigan and enjoy your life long stay in your blue cocoon city in a proudly red state that will always be red.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Morbius 1/10

I couldn't finish it. If Tyrese is playing a supporting role in a movie I already know its going to be trash.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Watched -Joshua- for at least the 3rd time last night. This is a flawless motion picture event from '07 with Rockwell & Vera Farmiga as the wife who gives birth to their second child, a daughter. This is the immediate trigger that gets child #1 (Joshua) activated, though from what we're shown his birth was no picnic. The production misses nary step in the evolution as the plot rolls on out. What is said and shown takes multiple viewings to get it all, but that is a pleasure not a chore. Get the DVD.

Dallas Roberts plays the wife's brother and does a fine job facilitating the events as they lodge. He's the conduit.

Michael McKean plays Rockwell's boss at the big league financial ins ution and he is lightning and pure Americans business wherever it dwells, make no mistake. Unbelievable.

The final sequence in Central Park is pure genius and one that stays with you long after the fade out as then (wife's brother) is fully cognizant (a slight shift of his gaze) of his involvement.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Heads up! I just found on the Paramount Channel/Cable that they're showing all the Godfather movies this weekend, even this new Godfather Coda thing from last year. It's on at 2:30AM early Sunday morning. It'll have a load of commercials, it's in a 3 and a 1/2 hour time slot, but if you have a DVR so what.
    If you like the Godfather watch this

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Freakscene was a pretty good doc about Dinosaur Jr.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    If you like the Godfather watch this

It is a fine book (I've read it twice and listened to the audio book once) that accompanies the film nicely; presents the story particulars, takes it from frankly a feeling of like squalor to what is presented then in '72 on screen and harms it none whatsoever. How that happens has never stopped puzzling me but it's true.

It's like "Jaws"---that book is sterling, but quite a change to what is ultimately presented in the cinema. Both have a place and mixed in the mind's eye is quality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watched -Joshua- for at least the 3rd time last night. This is a flawless motion picture event from '07 with Rockwell & Vera Farmiga as the wife who gives birth to their second child, a daughter. This is the immediate trigger that gets child #1 (Joshua) activated, though from what we're shown his birth was no picnic. The production misses nary step in the evolution as the plot rolls on out. What is said and shown takes multiple viewings to get it all, but that is a pleasure not a chore. Get the DVD.

Dallas Roberts plays the wife's brother and does a fine job facilitating the events as they lodge. He's the conduit.

Michael McKean plays Rockwell's boss at the big league financial ins ution and he is lightning and pure Americans business wherever it dwells, make no mistake. Unbelievable.

The final sequence in Central Park is pure genius and one that stays with you long after the fade out as then (wife's brother) is fully cognizant (a slight shift of his gaze) of his involvement.
    I'm kind of interested. Rockwell and Farmiga are usually great. Even if they don't always get the prime roles.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Apollo 10-1/2

Just a delightful movie. Pretty light and mostly a nostalgia play, but like most Linklater movies it’s a breezy ton of fun.

7.5/10

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Outfit - 9/10

An almost perfect slow burn. Mark Rylance carries it completely. Payoff is well worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    -Old- from that M. Night guy.

Beware:::it is a in' disgrace. So WOKE that it is intolerable.

ADDENDUM:::That was from an attempted viewing last night. I gave it another try today and the damn thing works and is logically mounted, presented and culminated. I was wrong. Sure, it's WOKE, but it is tolerable.

It's on HBO/MAX.
    Last edited by Thread; 06-05-2022 at 05:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    FYI, EPIX is having a free week of their content thru June 19th.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hard Eight.
    6/10

For the 1st time.
    Philip Baker Hall in the lead role.

Ricky Bobby sidekick / Jerry Buss Showtime guy as the 2nd main character. He plays a somewhat likeable re in a lot of his roles.
    This one gets ugly after an interesting set up.

Could have gone a lot of better ways with the last 3rd and ending imo. Weird choice.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hustle...one of Sandler's better roles for sure. Hermangomez was good as well. A formula we have all seen before but it was well done.

7.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10755684[/URL]]Hard Eight.
    6/10

For the 1st time.

Ricky Bobby sidekick / Jerry Buss Showtime guy as the 2nd main character. He plays a somewhat likeable re in a lot of his roles.

Could have gone a lot of better ways with the last 3rd and ending imo. Weird choice.
    Bend over, I’ll ing give you a hard eight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hard Eight.
    6/10

For the 1st time.

Yes! Very serviceable. Took a repeated viewing.

Your first cogent post in a coon's age, fart-face. Congratulations.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hustle...one of Sandler's better roles for sure. Hermangomez was good as well. A formula we have all seen before but it was well done.

7.5/10
    Was dying laughing at them ripping off the Boris Diaw vertec story for Hectorgomez.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    FYI, EPIX is having a free week of their content thru June 19th.
    My late grandmother's birthday. RIP.

Thread Information