Page 51 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5943
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i hate watchin movies that go beyond explaining physics happening in the real world, but can happen in a movie.....makes no fkn sense, when u want realism

resident evil 5....fkn joke of a movie, love the asian agent though ava wong kickn ass

expendable 2...was decent, not happy with the CGI blood and , fighting scenes could be longer especially the end fight.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw Argo and thought it was an amazingly well done movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lawless 6.5/10

Was okay, didn't blow me away really. Shia's character was so ing annoying

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mary and Max - 2009
    Animation (clay)

A tale of friendship between two unlikely pen pals: Mary, a lonely, eight-year-old girl living in the suburbs of Melbourne, and Max, a forty-four-year old, severely obese man living in New York

Philip Seymour Hoffman as the voice of Max

An antidote to mawkish Pixar sentimentality, this film touches on such topics as Aspergers, isolation, suicide and despair, but it does so in a funny & captivating way. Probably a must see for animation fans.
    9/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People who've seen Lawless - there are 4 Aussie's in it. Did you notice if their accent was believable or not?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    People who've seen Lawless - there are 4 Aussie's in it. Did you notice if their accent was believable or not?
    I haven't seen Lawless yet, but I can usually hear Jason Clarke's accent coming through in other films.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Waiting for forever, a chick friend of mine made me watch it..Pretty cool if you like this kind,plus the girl is f*cking beautiful.6/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looper... 7/10. Liked the concept.. could have been a lot better. What the was with JGL. Like his acting but why was his character always looking like he had make up on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Looper... 7/10. Liked the concept.. could have been a lot better. What the was with JGL. Like his acting but why was his character always looking like he had make up on.
    He did always have makeup on.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Expendables 2 7/10 Movie felt like it should have been a foreign film with all the different accents. Holy . lol Too many cheesy one liners also.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Argo 9/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Captain America 4/10
    Avengers 5/10

silverblk mystix
    Avengers

0/10

After about 10 minutes of torture- I told wifey- sorry you watch it on your own. Very, very few movies have forced me to not even finish watching. Some, like Inception, are so horrible that I will half-watch and half sleep through it and some , like Avengers, are so bad I can't even pretend. I won't waste 2 hours of my life on something so bad.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Avengers

0/10

After about 10 minutes of torture- I told wifey- sorry you watch it on your own. Very, very few movies have forced me to not even finish watching. Some, like Inception, are so horrible that I will half-watch and half sleep through it and some , like Avengers, are so bad I can't even pretend. I won't waste 2 hours of my life on something so bad.
    This kind of cracks me up. The Avengers obviously isn't an award winning movie and is made for the sole purpose of action and entertainment. It's based on a ing comic book. What did you want to see out of it?

And furthermore, it only made a billion dollars....but you're a security guard, so you know what's up.....LOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Were you expecting an Oscar award-winning story for the Avengers? If so,

silverblk mystix
    This kind of cracks me up. The Avengers obviously isn't an award winning movie and is made for the sole purpose of action and entertainment. It's based on a ing comic book. What did you want to see out of it?

And furthermore, it only made a billion dollars....but you're a security guard, so you know what's up.....LOL

It was a redbox- so no, wasn't actually expectin' much. Sometimes a popcorn movie is ok and worth a look but sometimes it sux royally.

Johnsmith lol - what a little .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    It was a redbox- so no, wasn't actually expectin' much. Sometimes a popcorn movie is ok and worth a look but sometimes it sux royally.

Johnsmith lol - what a little .
    Anyway, burnt out security guard, why don't you answer the question and explain what you expected out of the avengers..... I know it's asking a lot for you to take time out of your 38 hours per week while earning 14 dollars an hour, so just let everyone know whenever you're ready.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL prison guard named bucky.

silverblk mystix
    Anyway, burnt out security guard, why don't you answer the question and explain what you expected out of the avengers..... I know it's asking a lot for you to take time out of your 38 hours per week while earning 14 dollars an hour, so just let everyone know whenever you're ready.
    I don't waste my time with idiots that routinely get bukkaked by Avante.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't waste my time with idiots that routinely get bukkaked by Avante.
    never seen johnsmith get bukkaked by avante tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    never seen johnsmith get bukkaked by avante tbh
    He was probably thinking about himself. Lapse in memory.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Butter.... 2 out of 10 had a all star black cast and it was terrible . I never heard of it and when I saw the cast I thought it was going to be a hidden gem. Not at all. God bless

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was probably thinking about himself. Lapse in memory.
    Yeah so true, they are so close. It's cute.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sinister: 2/5. Did not enjoy it all. Very bland, no real scares and nothing endearing about it at all. Only good thing really was the comic relief but not enough to make it enjoyable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Prometheus 5.5/10

Thread Information