Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5943
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Amazing Spiderman

If you like your Peter Parker as an emo-cutter who cannot articulate one coherent thought but still can solve a man's lifelong work in under 4 minutes and you dont think Spiderman's origins have ever been properly depicted and need 3/4 of a 2 hour movie to do it, then this film is for you.

4/10
    I enjoyed it, but I was also reading a book with it on and looked up when I heard something exciting happening. Good way to watch movies like this tbh

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Skyfall 7.5/10

Not as enamored with it as most seem to be. There is some hauntingly beautiful scenery, and it may be the most personal story yet. But one of the things that worked so well for Craig was that he was NOT the typical Bond; and the two movies he did weren't typical Bond movies. This one felt... more typical. I suppose people will feel like this is a great transition as Bond matures in his role as a 00 agent. I have my reservations but will reserve judgement until the next film.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Young Tight Latinas 16

The film begins with Emy Reyes cleaning a young man's living room after doing the laundry, so she is only in a bra and panties and some white stockings. He gets pissed because she sticks her ass in front of the TV, so he gives her the two finger push but accidentallly slides in. She winks at the camera with her beautiful brown eye before things start really getting heated. Overall, I give it 8.0 out of 10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    The Raven -

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    End of watch --> 9.5/10
    No, actually that. 10/10
    Great Cop movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Bound -1996
    An early Wachowski brothers take on film noir. Entertaining & stylish. The lesbian angle is a different twist & Joe Pantoliano (the heavy in Risky Business) is very good.
    8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looper 9/10

Damn good movie. That kid was creepy as .
    yeh awesome movie, levitt did a good job impersonating bruce expressions...(i think this clown with his recent movies, might end up better than di caprio, too think that this was the clown that was on the tv sitcom series 3rd rock from the moon hahahaha)...yeh the kid was scary when he got nasty

lol whats with bruces movies, kids with gifted powers puttin him through mind games...

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    Name
    Robert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wreck it Ralph 9/10. That was an awesome movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Baader Meinhof Complex - 2008
    A look at Germany's terrorist group, The Red Army Faction (RAF), which organized bombings, robberies, kidnappings and assassinations in the late 1960s and '70s.

Interesting subject matter, but the film doesn't really go beyond surface. Lots of moving parts I guess, the story would probably better fit the mini-series format. We think we live in age of terrorism, but maybe the 70's was worse.
    8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wreck It Ralph - 4/5
    Skyfall - 3/5

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Cell 211 - 2009

The story of two men on different sides of a prison riot -- the inmate leading the rebellion and the young guard trapped in the revolt, who poses as a prisoner in a desperate attempt to survive the ordeal.
    Spanish film - apparently a Hollywood remake is in development.
    Interesting premise, but got too preachy/melodramatic for me at times.
    6/10

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Resident Evil Retribution 3/10

What a colossal waste of time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Silent Hill 2
    0/5

what a POS!

silverblk mystix
    Ruby Sparks 7.8/10

Not too bad...a little innovative and surprised that the actress who played Ruby Sparks actually wrote the screenplay. Usually it is the male protagonist (who writes the screenplay) and it involves some issue he had to come to grips with and the story appears to be from the view of the male protagonist....but to discover it was from the actress (the muse) made it quite interesting to me.

silverblk mystix
    Moonrise Kingdom 0/10

Turned it off after about 30 torturous minutes. Wes Anderson = THE most overrated piece of director in the world. What a horrible piece of movie. Who gives a about a geek who talks like an adult in a fairy tale world? And why would respected actors like Norton, Bill Murray, et al waste their in talent on this garbage?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Moonrise Kingdom 0/10

Turned it off after about 30 torturous minutes. Wes Anderson = THE most overrated piece of director in the world. What a horrible piece of movie. Who gives a about a geek who talks like an adult in a fairy tale world? And why would respected actors like Norton, Bill Murray, et al waste their in talent on this garbage?
    http://www.imdb.com/ le/tt1748122/criticreviews

While I feel he's overrated, I didn't think it was that bad. Something different at least. And why respected actors would spend their time on this... well it was well received for the most part and made pretty good money

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Skyfall - 6/10 nothing different really, didn't have high expectations, was okay
    The Ninth Gate - 6/10... poo ending but okay mystery
    Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - 6/10 would have been better if shorter

silverblk mystix
    http://www.imdb.com/ le/tt1748122/criticreviews

While I feel he's overrated, I didn't think it was that bad. Something different at least. And why respected actors would spend their time on this... well it was well received for the most part and made pretty good money

Hence the overrated part...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Monsters 8/10

Good alien invasion movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hence the overrated part...
    you were asking why they wanted to waste their talent on this garbage.. as I said it got good reviews and money.

it was overrated but that has nothing to do with why the actors gave their time to the film

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I preferred Moonrise Kingdom to the irritating handheld in End of Watch.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I think I mentioned in here back when I first saw it that I really liked Moonrise Kingdom, but that while watching it I was consciously aware of the fact it was exactly as Wes Anderson-y as I can ever handle. He reached the limit. I've liked everything he's done so far, including even The Darjeeling Limited (though to a lesser extent), but they've become increasingly self-conscious and affected. If the next one is even a .5% more hipstery than this one is, I won't be able to handle it. As it was, I was already bothered by the fact it looked as if it had been filmed through Instagram filters. Rushmore remains his high point, in my mind, and I'd love to see him get back to something that feels at least as tethered to reality as that one was.

silverblk mystix
    I think I mentioned in here back when I first saw it that I really liked Moonrise Kingdom, but that while watching it I was consciously aware of the fact it was exactly as Wes Anderson-y as I can ever handle. He reached the limit. I've liked everything he's done so far, including even The Darjeeling Limited (though to a lesser extent), but they've become increasingly self-conscious and affected. If the next one is even a .5% more hipstery than this one is, I won't be able to handle it. As it was, I was already bothered by the fact it looked as if it had been filmed through Instagram filters. Rushmore remains his high point, in my mind, and I'd love to see him get back to something that feels at least as tethered to reality as that one was.

Well, there must be a reason why this director is thought of as talented-maybe it is because of something like Rushmore. He has gone waay downhill since.

I hated everything about this movie and it was the 2nd time in the last 10 years (both this year) that I just stopped watching a movie altogether.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    nah, it was the ATT commercials

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    nah, it was the ATT commercials
    Huh. I had no idea he was responsible for Hollyorkazonasouthameriland.

Thread Information