Page 207 of 238 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5943
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pale Rider 8/10

Solid.
    He should have married Penny instead of riding off to post on SpursTalk. That was cold.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Magic Mike II - 6/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Taken 1 & 2 for whatever reason

One was fun, gave that different side to Neeson 7/10

Two was a ridiculous money grab follow up to one. 2.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Taken 1 & 2 for whatever reason

One was fun, gave that different side to Neeson 7/10

Two was a ridiculous money grab follow up to one. 2.5/10
    Seems like everything he's done for a while has been a sequel of Taken. I like him in general but to me, he's one of the most unlikely actors to become an action hero.
    He played Oskar Schindler for god's sake. And Rob Roy and Michael Collins. Kinsey. He has a ton of various nominations. I don't know if I can think of any actor selling out as much as he has.
    Here's some of his upcoming movies.

Retribution : A bank executive receives a bomb threat while driving his children to school that his car will explode if they stop and get out.
    Charlie Johnson in the Flames : A political thriller about an American journalist who travels to Africa to hunt down a murderous Colonel and bring him to justice.
    Cold Storage : A virus stored in a government facility gets out and wreaks havoc on the world.
    Thug : An aging San Pedro gangster attempts to reconnect with his children and rectify the mistakes in his past, but the criminal underworld won't loosen their grip willingly.
    In the Land of Saints and Sinners : In a remote Irish village, a damaged Finbar is forced to fight for redemption after a lifetime of sins, but what price is he willing to pay? In the land of saints and sinners, some sins can't be buried.

I'm sure some will be enjoyable but likely not memorable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol yeah he's become a Nicholas Cage make someone pay movie churning machine.

There was one of those type movies he did driving a semi thru Canada on an ice road that was just a fun popcorn flick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Top Gun 7/10

Would have been a bit of a tear jerker but lots of merit if Maverick would have given his life in saving Rooster.

But the studio$$$ have to have Top Gun III so year the miracle escape jobs to keep Cruise alive were too much.

Military recruiting tool.
    Still pretty solid show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Day Shift 8/10

Pretty fun vampire flick tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    current release: "Beast" with Idris Elba

Not a bad flick for a $36 million budget but not really a good flick. Like a really low grade version of Jurassic Park.

3.6 / 10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Currently watchin this woodstock do entary. What a trainwreck. They started off good with James Brown but went downhill with the musical choices. There needed to be a balance of hippie happy go lucky music mixed with the rock.

Oh and they also needed better planning, logistics, water, food, security.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Currently watchin this woodstock do entary. What a trainwreck. They started off good with James Brown but went downhill with the musical choices. There needed to be a balance of hippie happy go lucky music mixed with the rock.

For sure. I remember bad stuff happening but for some reason never really paid attention. You hit all the nails...planning, logistics, water, food, security.
    And the lack of all that just fueled the nightly closing banks. It's pretty telling that Fred Durst didn't even give an interview for this. A far cry from what Woodstock was supposed to be about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    For sure. I remember bad stuff happening but for some reason never really paid attention. You hit all the nails...planning, logistics, water, food, security.
    And the lack of all that just fueled the nightly closing banks. It's pretty telling that Fred Durst didn't even give an interview for this. A far cry from what Woodstock was supposed to be about.
    Which is crazy considering they had the same promoter from the original Woodstock overseeing things. I think he saw how much money he missed out in the original and didn't want to make the same mistake the next go round. Greed is a uva drug.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Which is crazy considering they had the same promoter from the original Woodstock overseeing things. I think he saw how much money he missed out in the original and didn't want to make the same mistake the next go round. Greed is a uva drug.
    Yeah...that's for sure. It was a money grab.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MTV was a cesspool of bro-courting misogynism and sexual en lement in the late 90's, and combined with the corporate apathy and exploitation at the festival it's no surprise it turned into a powder keg of assault and vandalism.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    LOL that old got of course blaming the younger generation instead of taking responsibility for price gouging them, having non-existent security, not having sufficient drinking water or toilets, etc. And lol the other guy blaming Limp Bizkit for doing their set. Love when the bag promoters tried to get the Chili Peppers to calm the crowd down and they played "Fire" instead.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    MTV was a cesspool of bro-courting misogynism and sexual en lement in the late 90's, and combined with the corporate apathy and exploitation at the festival it's no surprise it turned into a powder keg of assault and vandalism.
    Was pretty funny seeing Ananda talk all that when she was part of the machine.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I watched it recently too. Jesus what a disaster. I was in high school when it happened and I saw some of it on the news but I didn't realize the scope of how much actually happened.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Out of Time- 4/10

Queen Latifah is a single mom moving her 2 kids across the country with her brother played by Ludacris. Along the way they get involved with the cartel and a crooked cop and Latifah turns into the Equalizer. Horrible movie. Its one of those movies you can't turn off because its so bad its funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Woman King- 8/10 Dope movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Woman King- 8/10 Dope movie
    IDK...this seems really black

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    IDK...this seems really black
    Extremely African but you'd like it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Extremely African but you'd like it.
    I do like me some Viola Davis

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Woman King was good but looked like it was shot in Hollywood and the gore level was PG. I think if they went full brave heart they could have gotten some Oscar nods. Just didn't feel like hot barbaric Africa
    Last edited by Blake; 09-26-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Woman King was good but looked like it was shot in Hollywood and the gore level was PG. I think if they went full brace heart they could have gotten some Oscar nods. Just didn't feel like hot barbaric Africa
    I somewhat agree. I wouldn't call the Dehomey and Oyo tribes barbaric considering they were two of the richest kingdom's in that time. I do think the studio definitely made this feel more like Wakanda rather than an authentic time piece.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I somewhat agree. I wouldn't call the Dehomey and Oyo tribes barbaric considering they were two of the richest kingdom's in that time. I do think the studio definitely made this feel more like Wakanda rather than an authentic time piece.
    Eh I guess by "barbaric" I really meant "savage". I don't recall seeing one animal. Not even a rando giraffe

Thread Information