Page 170 of 238 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 5943
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Prisoners (2013) 7/10

I don't even recall ever seeing any trailers for this movie. Hugh Jackman and Jake gylenhall were solid.
    That movie is brutal. I had never heard of it either but found out about it randomly. Marketing for ya.

Knives Out. Was okay. Fell asleep towards the end. The accents were goofy but it worked I guess.
    7/10

It 2. Great casting. Chastain fine afff. They didn't include the orgy scene, so taht's something. 6/10

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Big Time Adolescence - 7.5/10

Pretty solid stoner/slacker comedy, but not really an all time classic or nothin. However, if you despise Pete Davidson, you’re not going to like it I think he’s pretty funny tbh, and he just acts like himself the whole movie. Machine Gun Kelly as his buddy was surprisingly funny also.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It 2. Great casting. Chastain fine afff. They didn't include the orgy scene, so taht's something. 6/10
    No reason why that movie should've been 2 hrs, 50 minutes. Could've easily cut out half an hour. Certainly would've improved the pacing.

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    Name
    Robert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Invisible Man. IMDB type of rating 5.5

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread will get busy in the next couple of weeks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No reason why that movie should've been 2 hrs, 50 minutes. Could've easily cut out half an hour. Certainly would've improved the pacing.
    True.
    They showed so many flashback etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True.
    They showed so many flashback etc
    Some guy did an ultimate fan cut of IT Chapters 1 & 2 but in linear form, so no flash backs. Sounded promising but it got taken down before I could watch it.

The director said he wanted to do an ultimate cut but add even more footage and make it like 6 hours. Not sure i'd have it in me to watch something that long.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Uncut Gems - 4/10

I loved Good Time, but this movie is just exhausting with nonstop screaming for two ing hours. Sandler is great but I’m glad he didn’t get an Oscar nomination, he’s just old, super-Jewish Happy Gilmore with a gambling addiction in this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Midsommar -10/10 - one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Steaming POS movie. If I had to choose between catching the Corona and seeing this again I'd have to say I'm leaning towards the virus

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Midsommar -10/10 - one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Steaming POS movie. If I had to choose between catching the Corona and seeing this again I'd have to say I'm leaning towards the virus

10/10???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's not a hyphen.. that's a negative 10

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Oldie, but, remains a goodie:::"Conan, the Barbarian" over on Movie-Plex for free thru COX.

The 30 minute sequence there toward the end that culminates with Bergman getting shot by that snake arrow is a fabulous sequence. The synergy of the music and the movement of all involved is like a ballet. Just incredibly conceived and realized.

Don't forget this one, fellows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oldie, but, remains a goodie:::"Conan, the Barbarian" over on Movie-Plex for free thru COX.

The 30 minute sequence there toward the end that culminates with Bergman getting shot by that snake arrow is a fabulous sequence. The synergy of the music and the movement of all involved is like a ballet. Just incredibly conceived and realized.

Don't forget this one, fellows.
    The only person you can sell that to is on self quarantine. But benefactor could give you his phone number if you'd like to chat him up about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uncut Gems - 4/10

I loved Good Time, but this movie is just exhausting with nonstop screaming for two ing hours. Sandler is great but I’m glad he didn’t get an Oscar nomination, he’s just old, super-Jewish Happy Gilmore with a gambling addiction in this.
    That was kinda the point of the movie: to make you feel as anxious and overwhelmed as the protagonist. I agree that the pacing feels like too much at the beginning, but once you get caught up into the story, all of that adds to the overall experience as a spectator. I liked it, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Bend over, I'll give you some free cox.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Bend over, I'll give you some free cox.
    The old Fk.

The good old day, Fk. I'll never forget 'em, fellow. Cherished memories wins & losses alike.

When you rang and I put up over a thousand posts in less than 24 hours, venting my spleen & Kori let me be.

Went by too quick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The old Fk.

The good old day, Fk. I'll never forget 'em, fellow. Cherished memories wins & losses alike.

When you rang and I put up over a thousand posts in less than 24 hours, venting my spleen & Kori let me be.

Went by too quick.
    Bend over, I’ll ing vent your spleen.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    That was kinda the point of the movie: to make you feel as anxious and overwhelmed as the protagonist. I agree that the pacing feels like too much at the beginning, but once you get caught up into the story, all of that adds to the overall experience as a spectator. I liked it, tbh.
    I appreciate the technique, and I like that the Safdie Brothers have a unique voice that they stay true to, but for me it just didn’t work. I felt like I needed 8 hours in a sensory deprivation tank afterwards. Also the synthesizer soundtrack didn’t fit the movie.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Three Amigos
    10/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Hunt

9/10 great popcorn flick. Funny, meta. Climax scene chick fight was great. Fun watch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    七人の侍 (Seven Samurai)

I'd rate it 9/10. Good story and some awesome battle scenes. Story of a farming village that finds some rag tag samurai to defend them from a bandit attack.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    七人の侍 (Seven Samurai)

I'd rate it 9/10. Good story and some awesome battle scenes. Story of a farming village that finds some rag tag samurai to defend them from a bandit attack.
    Didn't they make an anime out of this movie? Saw it like 10 years ago. Solid anime, tbh.

Obviously not on Naruto level but solid.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Didn't they make an anime out of this movie? Saw it like 10 years ago. Solid anime, tbh.

Obviously not on Naruto level but solid.
    Just saw a video of the anime, ing weird with robots and considering the original story takes place in the 16th century.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If anyone is looking for content Showtime and Epix are running 30-day free trials.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If anyone is looking for content Showtime and Epix are running 30-day free trials.
    Nice. Though I wish they had their on demand free instead. That way I can catch up on Homeland instead of pirating it. lol

Thread Information