Arkansas Razorbacks
    Thread are you a Paul Schrader fan?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thread are you a Paul Schrader fan?
    Yes.

ADDENDUM: Wow, just on Wiki and noticed he slacked off since '88 and the -The Temptation of Christ-

ADDENDUM: Christ, I had no idea he wrote & directed -American Gigolo- I love that film. When she alibis him in the LA County jailhouse and he lays his head upon that Plexiglass to her touch I go all to pieces. It sounds goofy but (she) is the mother he never had and he's finally found her. He's been reborn

It's spectacular.
    ---
    ------
    ---------
    Thanks for asking Mono, it's made my Wednesday.
    Last edited by Thread; 1 Week Ago at 06:28 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Great moments in film. American Film.

De & Di
    Asses & Elbows
    +
    the Dushku girl
    ~~~~~~~~~
    De was Barkin' up the wrong tree...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dale have you ever been switching channels on a rainy day or whatever, however come across a Lifetime Movies feature.
    I met one of the execs of this show 20 years ago ans she no holds barred said ya it's a bunch of cheesy drama and sex, but they got their audience.

So today i'm occupied on a phone call and have the tv on mute. The call runs awhile so as i am changing channels it lands on so i leave it there.
    Holy cow. Same stuff they've been doing for decades but man they've kicked it up a notch.

Secret Life of a Sorority Girl is a thrilling film that delves into the intriguing world of secrets, suspense, and unexpected twists. Directed by Damian Romay, the movie introduces us to Cheryl, a single mother whose college-going daughter, Ashley, is funding her education by working as a pole dancer at a club. When Cheryl discovers Ashley’s secret side venture, a heated argument ensues, and she even threatens to disown her own daughter. However, regret soon replaces anger when Ashley goes missing the next day.

Unable to rely solely on the police, Cheryl takes matters into her own hands and begins investigating her daughter’s disappearance. Her search leads her to the club where Ashley worked. In a bold move, Cheryl starts working as a pole dancer herself, hoping to get closer to the staff and uncover clues about her daughter’s whereabouts. Along the way, she forms an unexpected bond with Jake, the bartender, who agrees to assist in the search.

The film masterfully juxtaposes a quintessential suburban backdrop with the clandestine world of the club, heightening the mystery. Here are some key details about Secret Life of a Sorority Girl:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale have you ever been switching channels on a rainy day or whatever, however come across a Lifetime Movies feature.
    I met one of the execs of this show 20 years ago ans she no holds barred said ya it's a bunch of cheesy drama and sex, but they got their audience.

So today i'm occupied on a phone call and have the tv on mute. The call runs awhile so as i am changing channels it lands on so i leave it there.
    Holy cow. Same stuff they've been doing for decades but man they've kicked it up a notch.

Secret Life of a Sorority Girl is a thrilling film that delves into the intriguing world of secrets, suspense, and unexpected twists. Directed by Damian Romay, the movie introduces us to Cheryl, a single mother whose college-going daughter, Ashley, is funding her education by working as a pole dancer at a club. When Cheryl discovers Ashley’s secret side venture, a heated argument ensues, and she even threatens to disown her own daughter. However, regret soon replaces anger when Ashley goes missing the next day.

Unable to rely solely on the police, Cheryl takes matters into her own hands and begins investigating her daughter’s disappearance. Her search leads her to the club where Ashley worked. In a bold move, Cheryl starts working as a pole dancer herself, hoping to get closer to the staff and uncover clues about her daughter’s whereabouts. Along the way, she forms an unexpected bond with Jake, the bartender, who agrees to assist in the search.

The film masterfully juxtaposes a quintessential suburban backdrop with the clandestine world of the club, heightening the mystery. Here are some key details about Secret Life of a Sorority Girl:
    Love it, but, I lost the cable a year ago and Lifetime a distant, but grand memory.

Love the one where the girl is raped, but can't ID the rapist.

Shortly after he falls in love with this fellow and marries him, then finds out she's been impregnated thru the rape. The new husband graciously accepts the child and they go on. The child becomes ill and needs a transplant of some organ, but the mother isn't a match and the father is of course not a match naturally. It's life or death and he (Richard Grieco) confesses to his wife he was the rapist! He's tested and a match for the child. Me and the wife cried our eyes every time the movie was on that channel. We never missed it. Grieco was just fantastic.

-Sin and Redeption- '94

I miss that channel greatly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dale, the mom:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Love it, but, I lost the cable a year ago and Lifetime a distant, but grand memory.

Love the one where the girl is raped, but can't ID the rapist.

Shortly after she falls in love with this fellow and marries him, then finds out she's been impregnated thru the rape. The new husband graciously accepts the child and they go on. The child becomes ill and needs a transplant of some organ, but the mother isn't a match and the father is of course not a match naturally. It's life or death and he (Richard Grieco) confesses to his wife he was the rapist! He's tested and a match for the child. Me and the wife cried our eyes every time the movie was on that channel. We never missed it. Grieco was just fantastic.

-Sin and Redeption- '94

I miss that channel greatly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I think I recall that le but I never watched it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That damn IMDB site doesn't transfer pics or i'd put one up of the little college tart.

Ya that stuff they get into on that channel, wow.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Movie is in french so get ready for sub les,,,,

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

more sub les,,,,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Great moments from Gleason's Electronicam film system.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Civil War - .01/10

What a waste of time. ty movie by an even tier Brit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Civil War - .01/10

What a waste of time. ty movie by an even tier Brit.
    I wouldn't have wasted my time watching this even if it were free. Were you that bored?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    STILL great moments...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Seriously?! Nobody is tryin to read all that shiaat. Can you post a movie we can just watch and listen to?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Eh nm
    Last edited by baseline bum; 1 Day Ago at 11:31 PM.

Thread Information