Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cena is the reason why the WWE is PG now. He's not forced to do anything today. That's why so many fans hate Cena. He turned an awesome product into dog .
    Wow...really? Not the biggest Cena fan, but it was Vince himself who turned this into a PG product. He saw the real money was made in clothing, and the main people who wore the clothing was the kids, therefore, he needed to make his product where parents would let kids watch it..hence the PG. When Cena first came out, after his whole "Ruthless Aggression" character, when he was a "rapper," he easily could have gone PG-13 to R...they chose to take him in another direction...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He's not a comedian..he's a sports entertainer, and as far as promos go, he's the best in the business right now, as far as people who write all their own stuff go.
    No he is not.

Corny Joke
    Joke about his oppenets being gay
    I WILL NEVER GIVE UP COME GET SOME
    again and again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors are that Vince himself has informed his writing team that The Rock will be fighting in the ring soon again and for them to brace themselves for it. Maybe we will get Rock vs. Cena one day after all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fake fighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he is not.

Corny Joke
    Joke about his oppenets being gay
    I WILL NEVER GIVE UP COME GET SOME
    again and again.
    He can only roll with the ty gimmick the writers give him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a little blast from the past

ing amazing, I remember watching this as a kid and freaking out when it happened.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Wow...really? Not the biggest Cena fan, but it was Vince himself who turned this into a PG product. He saw the real money was made in clothing, and the main people who wore the clothing was the kids, therefore, he needed to make his product where parents would let kids watch it..hence the PG. When Cena first came out, after his whole "Ruthless Aggression" character, when he was a "rapper," he easily could have gone PG-13 to R...they chose to take him in another direction...
    Cena didn't like the direction his "Thug" character was taking so he went to Vince and that started the PG era. Cena also had an influence in Edge's character dropping the "Rated R" theme. The At ude era was the biggest money making machine the WWE has ever had. They had triple the ratings and commercial appeal back then. They sold more merchandise during that era than today, and the house shows were selling out. Now WWE is lucky to fill half an arena for a house show.

Cena is largely to blame for the product we have now. That's why most the former wrestlers and a lot of the current wrestlers can't stand him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fake fighting
    Do you watch action movies? Fighting movies? Here's a hint...they aren't really shooting each other. At least in wrestling they're actually taking the hits. It's a tv show dude...that's all it is. The people who call it "fake fighting" are the people who don't understand..they're not trying to pretend it's real..it's a tv show. It's scripted, yes..but they're taking the hits...they're not trying to fool anyone...they know people understand it's scripted...but they'll draw more at a Wrestlemania than most Professional Sports Championships...full of people who know it's scripted...it's genius...and people who laugh at it are just haters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cena didn't like the direction his "Thug" character was taking so he went to Vince and that started the PG era. Cena also had an influence in Edge's character dropping the "Rated R" theme. The At ude era was the biggest money making machine the WWE has ever had. They had triple the ratings and commercial appeal back then. They sold more merchandise during that era than today, and the house shows were selling out. Now WWE is lucky to fill half an arena for a house show.

Cena is largely to blame for the product we have now. That's why most the former wrestlers and a lot of the current wrestlers can't stand him.
    I don't believe that whatsoever...Vince has said many times he knew it was time to take it down a notch when it came to the product..that they were going to far. Why would Cena drop his "thug" character when it was doing so well...he had never been more popular...

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wwe
    lol inbred hicks

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    I don't believe that whatsoever...Vince has said many times he knew it was time to take it down a notch when it came to the product..that they were going to far. Why would Cena drop his "thug" character when it was doing so well...he had never been more popular...
    Yeah...Vince decided to tone things down a bit, which meant losing millions and millions of dollars. You really believe that?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    lol wwe
    lol inbred hicks
    Yes sir, my sister is also my mom...............

in' idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Cena became a heel yesterday.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Piers Morgan Tonight
    Thursday, March 31
    WrestleMania XXVII host Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be a special guest on Piers Morgan Tonight Thursday at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on CNN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...Vince decided to tone things down a bit, which meant losing millions and millions of dollars. You really believe that?
    So Cena forced Vince to tone it down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing millions and millions of dollars? Not really...their still making a crapload of money. John Cena had nothing to do with Vince "toning things down." Vince did what he did because he wanted to bring in more kids, but mainly because Linda was running for office, and with her being on the board, and having the obvious distinction of being involved with WWE, they toned it down to give her a chance. She's interested in running again one more time. After that, if they're not making as much money as possible, Vince will once again do what it takes. John Cena bleeds this business...he'll do what he's told...and I can guarantee that NOBODY tells Vince what to do with his company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Cena forced Vince to tone it down?
    not possible. Nobody can tell Vince what to do with his company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Cena became a heel yesterday.
    John Cena will never be a heel...at least not anytime soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wwe
    lol inbred hicks
    lol another coming into a thread he's not interested in to make fun of people for their taste in television

lol Texans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Cena will never be a heel...at least not anytime soon.
    How old are you? And is what you say, something you thought of in your head realistically?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not possible. Nobody can tell Vince what to do with his company.
    That's the point I was making lol.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Damn that interview Dwayne did on CNN was emotional, he got teary eyed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania tomorrow!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    WRESTLEMANIA, i have no doubt this is getting over a million buys.

Dont fuck with me
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at my rommate next door buying it .. worst wrestlemania my eyes have ever seen (even though ive only seen 3)

Thread Information