Wow..Edge retiring? Bit of a shocker..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Edge retires...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah..I know..but dude was definitely feeling pain. When he talked about the neck thing I flashed back to WM X7 when he jumped off one 20 ft ladder to spear Jeff Hardy off another 20 ft ladder onto the ground...crazy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah..I know..but dude was definitely feeling pain. When he talked about the neck thing I flashed back to WM X7 when he jumped off one 20 ft ladder to spear Jeff Hardy off another 20 ft ladder onto the ground...crazy .
    Just a little blast from the past

ing amazing, I remember watching this as a kid and freaking out when it happened.
    One of the greatest things I can remember from my childhood watching WWF. Damn shame he had to retire, only reason I still watched.

He was in so many brutal matches. Hardcore match with Foley, the hardcore tag match with foley against dreamer and funk etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the greatest things I can remember from my childhood watching WWF. Damn shame he had to retire, only reason I still watched.

He was in so many brutal matches. Hardcore match with Foley, the hardcore tag match with foley against dreamer and funk etc.
    Yeah..but as a guy who watched Edge from his beginning with the WWF/WWE, I'm glad he got out when he did. You hate to see people who stay in too long and end up broken. I wouldn't want to see Edge like that in 20 years.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Edge the man! The ing Man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiler below...if you don't want to know what happens on Smackdown, don't read...if you want to read, highlight below this..

Christian is given his first World Heavyweight le (not counting ECW..I never did anyway) and has to drop it two days later at the Smackdown tapings? That must really suck. I knew Vince didn't like him..but damn...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man the rock sucks ever since returning, hasnt done much besides talk and layin smackdown in non-matches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man the rock sucks ever since returning, hasnt done much besides talk and layin smackdown in non-matches
    Yeah..I hear ya...little ring rust, I'm sure...that's why Orton said Cena would destroy him in the ring...knowing it's not real, but that Cena would have to carry the match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought tickets today to the WWE Uprising PPV in San Antonio on October 23rd. They had a presale today, as the actual tickets don't go on sale till tomorrow. They went on sale at 10:00 AM. I was already on the site, hitting refresh. Almost took Ticketmaster out it was so busy...lol. Finally got my tickets at 10:02...they didn't have ANY sets of 3 seats in the upper section within 2 minutes...wanted to go lower section anyway, but my brother in law is going with me, and wanted me to check the upper section first. Bought the tickets for my 11 year old nephew's birthday. Haven't seen tickets sell like that since I went to Wrestlemania X7. Sold out the Astrodome in about a half hour iirc. I sat ringside for that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raw eps last night only thing worth watchin was the machoman tribute segment...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , did anyone just watch the last five minutes of tonight?

CM Punk just went vocally haywire on the WWE, Vince McMahon, and the rest of the branded "superstars". He was cut off and the program went to black. Lol telling it like it is.

LOL new school WWE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if it was a work or not, looked real! Either way....

CM Punk is GOD!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

crofl wwe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does he go for 5 minutes bashing the WWE, the owner, and the "superstars" without being interrupted or the mic turning off?

Hilarious, I can see why he's mad... but he's wrong on one thing, he was never really good... he's just like the rest of the "wrestlers" there.. a few will be the face of the company.. some of them just won't cut it.

He's probably right on everything he said, as far as details..

I think the WWE is a joke as well.

I find it funny though, that he waits until he knows he's leaving the WWE to say all this crap...

I guess there's a contract or something going on for him to be able to finish that last match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does he go for 5 minutes bashing the WWE, the owner, and the "superstars" without being interrupted or the mic turning off?

Hilarious, I can see why he's mad... but he's wrong on one thing, he was never really good... he's just like the rest of the "wrestlers" there.. a few will be the face of the company.. some of them just won't cut it.

He's probably right on everything he said, as far as details..

I think the WWE is a joke as well.

I find it funny though, that he waits until he knows he's leaving the WWE to say all this crap...

I guess there's a contract or something going on for him to be able to finish that last match.
    I'm leaning towards the idea of the rant being scripted because you know, it is the WWE after all. It's pathetic to see how desperate the WWE is to get attention. If it isn't scripted, then still at this company. It just got on so eloquently that I don't remember EVER seeing something similar to that.

The WWE is nowadays. No talent, no new storylines, nothing new. Whenever the match card is announced, one can basically predict the winner or the loser (based on interferences from heels on faces and vice versa).

I literally laugh at people who still watch this .

and lol @ John Cena being the face of the company. What a no talent piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if it was a work or not, looked real! Either way....

CM Punk is GOD!!!
    Definitely was a shoot...Punk's been building up for this for a while now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't blame him...this was started a long time ago...Hogan was the same no-talent piece of . WWE isn't wrestling, you have to understand..it's entertainment..that's it. Cena gets the screaming fans, so he's on top...and he works his ass off, wrestles and trains more than anyone, so he stays there, whether or not he's the most talented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm leaning towards the idea of the rant being scripted because you know, it is the WWE after all. It's pathetic to see how desperate the WWE is to get attention. If it isn't scripted, then still at this company. It just got on so eloquently that I don't remember EVER seeing something similar to that.

The WWE is nowadays. No talent, no new storylines, nothing new. Whenever the match card is announced, one can basically predict the winner or the loser (based on interferences from heels on faces and vice versa).

I literally laugh at people who still watch this .

Holy , did anyone just watch the last five minutes of tonight?

CM Punk just went vocally haywire on the WWE, Vince McMahon, and the rest of the branded "superstars". He was cut off and the program went to black. Lol telling it like it is.

LOL new school WWE
    Wait..I'm confused..for someone who laughs at people who watch this, you sure know a of a lot about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't blame him...this was started a long time ago...Hogan was the same no-talent piece of . WWE isn't wrestling, you have to understand..it's entertainment..that's it. Cena gets the screaming fans, so he's on top...and he works his ass off, wrestles and trains more than anyone, so he stays there, whether or not he's the most talented.
    John Cena is not talented in the ring, nor on the microphone.

He sucksPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait..I'm confused..for someone who laughs at people who watch this, you sure know a of a lot about it.
    I watch it every now and then. Tonight, I was lucky to catch one of the best promos (or rant) ever.

That comment is for people who follow the show on a regular basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Cena is not talented in the ring, nor on the microphone.

He sucksPERIOD.
    John's not bad on the mic..he gets the attention of the fans...as many people who boo him, he still gets more pop than anyone in the locker room..that's why he's on top. I agree he's not near the best wrestler in the locker room. But the best "wrestler" is rarely a champion anyway.
    I watch it every now and then. Tonight, I was lucky to catch one of the best promos (or rant) ever.

That comment is for people who follow the show on a regular basis.
    It was a great shoot...I watch it on a regular basis because my nephew loves it and wants me to watch it with him. It's not near what it used to be in the At ude era, but I've seen worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John's not bad on the mic..he gets the attention of the fans...as many people who boo him, he still gets more pop than anyone in the locker room..that's why he's on top. I agree he's not near the best wrestler in the locker room. But the best "wrestler" is rarely a champion anyway.

It was a great shoot...I watch it on a regular basis because my nephew loves it and wants me to watch it with him. It's not near what it used to be in the At ude era, but I've seen worse.
    u know his when his always in the same matches with the top pushers, while winning every match is lame...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the WWE has lost a ton of talent over the past year. CM Punk, Batista and Jericho have all walked. Add Michaels + Edge retiring and HHH/Undertaker having a lesser role.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the WWE has lost a ton of talent over the past year. CM Punk, Batista and Jericho have all walked. Add Michaels + Edge retiring and HHH/Undertaker having a lesser role.
    Thinking about it, yeah, that's true.

The WWE needed something like yesterday to kickstart it. It has become jokingly predictable.

Thread Information