Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you doing clicking on this thread then if this is how you feel, you ing hypocrite.

To mock bulge lovers like yourself, you mormon piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol canadians

lol repressed eroticism

lol scripted

lol "sport"

lol male soap opera

lol grown men discussing this failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look how much time I have on my hands. I'm posting a lot of pictures in your thread...PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! I NEED ATTENTION!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!! I HAVE NO LIFE!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hi brannon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hi bag

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count

To mock bulge lovers like yourself, you mormon piece of
    The world would be a better place if you just walked in front of a train.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world would be a better place if you just walked in front of a train.
    I'll take that one step further.

The world would be a better place if you and the entire population of your worthless, bible thumping state was euthanized

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take that one step further.

The world would be a better place if you and the entire population of your worthless, bible thumping state was euthanized
    at this guy

You know...people who troll are bad enough. Wasting your time under an anonymous name talking about someone in a personal way trying to make them feel bad about themselves...pretty much being a loser, imo. But when you fail at that...when you actually try to do it, and you fail? That's when you get this guy. Great job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this guy

You know...people who troll are bad enough. Wasting your time under an anonymous name talking about someone in a personal way trying to make them feel bad about themselves...pretty much being a loser, imo. But when you fail at that...when you actually try to do it, and you fail? That's when you get this guy. Great job.
    Watch your tone, you sound like John Cena.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man seriously they had a story going for cm punk only t o screw him at SS...fkn raw wasted all that effort for what??

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the crowds for the ME of these last to PPVs have been electric. Then i see john cena and remember why i stopped watching

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man seriously they had a story going for cm punk only t o screw him at SS...fkn raw wasted all that effort for what??
    because they couldn't have two faces go against each other 3 straight times, punks pretty much in purgatory cause the heels left to fight are not on his level when it comes to drawing power

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this guy

So, Brannon, I see you love men in speedos. My question is this; Since I know you already your sister, would it be fair to assume you are also bisexual and your brother as well?

lol brother er

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey everyone. Me and a good friend of mine, DJ New2 from the Real DJs are putting together a mixtape that may or may not be hosted by DJ Michael 5000 Watts. We're looking for really hot tracks. If you're interested in putting something on the tape, PM me or just respond in this thread, and I'll take a listen to what you got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad..tbh..Miz will never be on level with the Rock's promos, and Rock was one of the best wrestlers of all time in the ring...Rock could possibly be the greatest of all time. To put The Miz on his level is just sad.
    I am aware of this...but when a guy loses his life to cancer and he has a large family, it is sad. Not any less sad when anyone else dies, but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it. Just because you don't know him or his family doesn't mean you have to be rude. It was a sad situation, and this was a nice song a guy wrote about a close friend of his..that's all. Guess I should have known that a lot of people in here are just assholes who want everyone to pay attention to them, so they try even harder to look like a ...and you're right at the top of that list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look at me...I'm gonna be all cool and act like I don't like any of Nickelback's music..I'm gonna look all hardcore. lol bags. It's amazing how many people on here actually try to look cool on a message board...and think that the they only way they're look cool is if they act like they only like heavy metal or hardcore hip hop...or they just go with the crowd. When did nonconformity become popular? Hilarious to me. Personally, I like pretty much every style of music...sans classical...but even a little Beethoven every now and then ain't bad, depending on the mood. And the people who do this are obvious..they're the ones coming in this thread to talk , when it obviously is going to be something they're not interested in, because it says "For People who like Nickelback."

Thread Information