Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you measure hand size, you could sell the info to female basketball groupies as an additional revenue stream.

I know some women who swear by the supposed correlation to hand size or finger size to the size of the male...er...apparatus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you measure hand size, you could sell the info to female basketball groupies as an additional revenue stream.

I know some women who swear by the supposed correlation to hand size or finger size to the size of the male...er...apparatus.
    Enough with the hand size ....Lets keep this thread about Hanga please...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq7hWRqrhRc

Some full game video of Hungary vs ukraine ..Hanga 22/9 in this game
    http://www.fcmbasketball.com/portal/...hooting-guards
    Last edited by yavozerb; 08-01-2011 at 10:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thx man !

Nice to follow all the Spurs prospects. Hopefully he will be able to help the Spurs someday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty entertaining game to be honest...Ukraine has 2 inside NBA players in fesenko and pecherov. Hanga played pretty well and his athletecism is pretty apparent the whole game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he look like a pure 2 or 3 to you?
    His NBA position will be a 2 without a doubt. His team lacks alot of talent so he actually spends half his time running the point as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His NBA position will be a 2 without a doubt. His team lacks alot of talent so he actually spends half his time running the point as well.
    From what I can see he is fairly athletic, has skills and good size.
    So this begs the question why is he playing in the Hungarian league and hasn't been on a team in a higher level league?
    Is he a relatively late bloomer? Didn't wan't to sit on the bench like a lot of young players in Europe do? etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I can see he is fairly athletic, has skills and good size.
    So this begs the question why is he playing in the Hungarian league and hasn't been on a team in a higher level league?
    Is he a relatively late bloomer? Didn't wan't to sit on the bench like a lot of young players in Europe do? etc.
    Thats a good question. The only person that could answer why he did not or could not play at a higher level would be Hanga himself. The good news is he will face very good competetion playing for Hungary and has signed a multi year contract to play for Assignia Manresa of the ACB in spain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.fcmbasketball.com/portal/...page-slideshow

doesn't appear to tearing the scoring column, but seems to be doing a little of everything in his first ACB season..
    Last edited by yavozerb; 02-13-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

doesn't appear to tearing the scoring column, but seems to be doing a little of everything in his first ACB season..

If you follow that link, and click on the second video, led "Adam Hanga show against Gran Canaria," you will see examples of his athleticism. There is a dunk at the 2 minute mark that is quite nice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of all the foreign draft picks I like Hanga the best not that i know much regarding foreign players mind you. What I like from his vids is that he is smooth, he can dribble, great movement, and can create his own shot and play defense. He has a NBA body and his game will also translate to the NBA..

I know the Spurs said he would be brought over in two years but depending what happens to Anderson it might happen sooner then latter.

real fans go bald mountainballer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he has a contract with Manresa till 2014. he won't be in SA a single day earlier. he will be 25 then and he will either look like a potential NBA player or not. by then the Spurs will decide. blue print from the De Colo road map.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I know Pop said when we drafted him that he is a very good player and that they we would bring him over in two years.

real fans go bald mountainballer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanga played his likely best game this season in a nice road win at Unicia. (21 points, 6 rebounds in only 20 minutes)
    overall his season looks pretty nice, especially considering he is a rookie coming out of nowhere in the ACB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another spectacular match from FCM guard Adam Hanga lead Manresa to a big win over Caja Laboral with 72-70. The Hungarian international scored 12 points, plus 4 assists and 3 steals in 30 minutes to help the Catalan team beat their great opponents and keep their play-off hopes very much alive, as they rose to the 9th place of the table. Hanga is enjoying a magnificent rookie season in Spain, helping Manresa to a great year and showing his skills in the top European level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you guys watched this kid? He's more athletic than almost anyone in the ACB. Give him another year or so to develop, and the Spurs may have just found yet another gem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree but I would not wait to long as he can start getting looks from other leagues and they might sign him to a nice fat contract. Right now he is better then Anderson and I honestly think would be a late first round pick for this years draft.

Another thing is that Pop doesn't usually say much about foreign picks but he said Adam will be brought over in two years. So you know RC and Pop must really like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanga with a monster dunk to claim the #1 spot on recent plays of the week...
    http://acbtv.acb.com/channel/Tops
    Last edited by yavozerb; 04-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GiorgosDimitropoulos‏@DimitropulosFCM
    My kid Adam Hanga, drafted last summer, is flying to San Antonio for a 2-week workouts with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, I hope he shows up big. Youth doesn't exactly favor his case as a player, he's still young but not young enough to completely polish his game.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hopefully, his hands haven't grown any bigger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, his hands haven't grown any bigger.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Are they bringing him over for like a progress report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't he under contract for another year or two in Europe? Or would that not be an issue if the Spurs wanted him bad enough.

Thread Information