Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    I just needed to get my wet
    understood. I would advise against this becoming an ongoing thing/habit, though

All men know it's hard not to think with your other head. Take solace in the fact that your conscience is in the right place. Most who continue this kind of behavior don't have one, or it's selective

BTW, how was she?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whenever women cheat it makes them feel powerful and like they can get anything they want..whenever you cheat basically you're helping her disrespect her man and telling her that thing between her legs is almighty and more important than man law, and that you'll do anything just to get inside it. i'm telling you guys, cheating is running rampant and women are overall unhappy because most are confused and don't even know what they want. they need a real man and don't even know it, they have no clue why theyre actually unhappy in their relationship and it's all because of the decline of the western man. we've become soft. just say no poonsie
    Wise words

Yes I'm a troll. Happy? SourCandy's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    whenever women cheat it makes them feel powerful and like they can get anything they want..whenever you cheat basically you're helping her disrespect her man and telling her that thing between her legs is almighty and more important than man law, and that you'll do anything just to get inside it. i'm telling you guys, cheating is running rampant and women are overall unhappy because most are confused and don't even know what they want. they need a real man and don't even know it, they have no clue why theyre actually unhappy in their relationship and it's all because of the decline of the western man. we've become soft. just say no poonsie
    Wow that actually seems legit.

However not all men are created equal. If you men gathered together to put into work your "no cheating" rule so that the thing between a girls legs isn't so powerful half of you would not be able to follow it. For a lot of men getting "inside" is a lot harder for some then others (no pun).
    The ones that could not lay with a girl would take any opportunity to be able to wet his love stick,even if it's the girl of a fellow comrade.

Oh and yes it applies to women too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    you can talk about hobbies and keeping your mind off chicks and whatnot, but the real situation is that we're MEN. if a girl is going to run around you flaunting her , you have an internal instinct to tap that ass. .
    QFT

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At 26, you are too old for that , man.

Don't act in a way you don't want coming back on you, especially for an orgasm. And all of this 'men can't help it' shtick is nonsense. Plenty of men manage not to cheat on their significant others; I can't stand people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions or control their baser instincts.

There are plenty of women who would be willing to hook up, plenty of people interested in friends with benefits, plenty of women up for no strings attached. Just look in the right places. Hint: that is never your workplace.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    There are plenty of women who would be willing to hook up, plenty of people interested in friends with benefits, plenty of women up for no strings attached. Just look in the right places. Hint: that is never your workplace.
    But those girls don't have the time/energy to put up with guy drama, which is just as complex and annoying as the chick variety.

And, to be sure, a guy who's already at the stage of moistening certain appendages without being sure the girl isn't going to get attached (or being clear that's not what he wants) just screams guy drama.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's not really cheating if you cornhole her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude that's low. You swept the rug under your best friend. That's your best friend.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never cheated, never even though about it, tbh..it's pointless, it's the ultimate sign of disrespect..why date somebody if you're going to disrespect them in such a hurtful manner?..if you want some new vagina, break up with your girl..

As for ing around with a girl that has a boyfriend, fair game..it's not your responsibility, you aren't the cheater..obviously, if it's a close friend, you have to say no(even though it's very difficult), or only do it if you're a 100% sure that nobody will find out(which is shaky)..

I've been cheated on, btw, but it didn't really bother me, in all honesty..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I've been cheated on, btw, but it didn't really bother me, in all honesty..
    The girl must not have meant too much to you... If it's a serious relationship and you've been with her for a good amount of time, it can be some of the most stressful ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    we all knew CF would have her opinion on these things

these were things we knew
    I don't see it as a bad thing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was in High School, so it "young kid "..we dated for a little longer than a year and a half..it angered me at first, but it was at the point where the relationship was shaky, and it was evident that the end was near, tbh..I got over it quickly..I took responsibility, too, since I had stopped putting effort in it..

Also, she ended up dating the guy that she cheated on me with for 2 years, after our breakup..

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 4 years..if she cheated on me, I would obviously be devastated, and I would never speak to her again, tbh..

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, about 7 years ago, I lost my V-card to my best friend's girlfriend.
    that's all I needed to read. what a piece of you are. all the best

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Am I really breaking some kinda "guy code" if I don't even KNOW tha cat?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i've always had the at ude that if anyone ed around with my girl and knew she was with me i'd beat their ing ass or have their ass beat if for some reason i couldnt..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    understood. I would advise against this becoming an ongoing thing/habit, though

All men know it's hard not to think with your other head. Take solace in the fact that your conscience is in the right place. Most who continue this kind of behavior don't have one, or it's selective

BTW, how was she?
    Well, what good is having a conscience is it doesn't stop me from making potentially terrible decisions??? (Still, thanks for the vote of confidence )

And...it was fun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    "I'm pathetic I can't ever get laid so I had to my best friend's girl " isn't an excuse.
    I wasn't doing this "unspeakably ty" thing simply to be a . I thought I loved her. They met at a youth church camp (lol) and I met her through him (he gave me the phone as he was talking to her one night and things just kinda went from there). She lived in Ft. Worth while my friend and I lived in College Station, so she and I kept in touch over the phone or AIM. We were supposed to just be friends and then it simply progressed. It was my first experience with like that and I didn't handle myself or the situation particularly well.

In the end, I don't really have an excuse, but I thought there was something there. I was wrong. [shrug]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Do have another hint?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    yeah it's a ty thing to do in general..say some day you're married or in a serious relationship, do you want that to happen to you? you don't want to become the next Blake do you?
    or you might be banging the girlfriend of a fiercely soft and fat accounting major that has just said "no" to his girlfriend's pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Dude that's low. You swept the rug under your best friend. That's your best friend.
    that's all I needed to read. what a piece of you are. all the best

Yeah, well. We're not that close anymore. Not sure if he ever found out, but I know he had su ions.

He found someone else (after the death of his fiance). A cute little Latina, so I've gone back to not feeling THAT bad.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wasn't doing this "unspeakably ty" thing simply to be a .
    he was your "best friend", jackass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was in High School, so it "young kid "..we dated for a little longer than a year and a half..it angered me at first, but it was at the point where the relationship was shaky, and it was evident that the end was near, tbh..I got over it quickly..I took responsibility, too, since I had stopped putting effort in it..

Also, she ended up dating the guy that she cheated on me with for 2 years, after our breakup..

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 4 years..if she cheated on me, I would obviously be devastated, and I would never speak to her again, tbh..
    Well clearly this is why it didn't affect you too much.

Weird how that relationship lasted 2 years even though she cheated on you, in HS...but then again, not really, HS kids are dumb.

In my case, I was cheated on twice by the same girl, even though we had an awesome relationship..but it's not worth discussing ALL of the details. She actually hid this fact from me for about 3 months, until she finally came clean and blew my mind because it made no sense. She regretted it pretty hard, ended up dating another guy for a while further down the road, until she started talking to me again and did not like where her relationship was going with that dude. Ended up tapping it while she was still officially dating the guy, but she knew that relationship wasn't going far. And now, whenever we're in the same area/home, it's pretty much guaranteed poon. I cannot complain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you mistaking mocking for obsessing

Thread Information