Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    double wide picasso

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure that's why you're raving about your associates degree online.
    how am i raving about it? yall ask about , you don't think i should answer or what?

hey yall, guess what, i'm going to have an associates degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now what es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    how am i raving about it? yall ask about , you don't think i should answer or what?

hey yall, guess what, i'm going to have an associates degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now what es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    k-dub what's your major tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm doing tattoos on skin now and have for the past 2 months or so.

i was practicing on fruit for like 7 hrs tops, about a week on and off, before i started on skin. i said on fruit, not on a fruit... DiK.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Hey koriwhat, has your relationship with daddy Mann improved at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    k-dub what's your major tbh?
    nada... if i had a major, then you'd know i'd be planning to transfer. for now, just gonna get that associates in may and then i'll decide if i want to continue or not.

i might go back and finish up my real estate classes and get that license, move away somewhere better than SA, or really push my design biz + tattoo.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tbh the first 2 pictures i posted are pretty good imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey koriwhat, has your relationship with daddy Mann improved at all?
    i like how you act as if you're poking at me by mentioning my father... dude, you could sit here and talk all day about my father and it wouldn't matter to me. it is what it is and it looks like you're out of material to use.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    nada... if i had a major, then you'd know i'd be planning to transfer. for now, just gonna get that associates in may and then i'll decide if i want to continue or not.

i might go back and finish up my real estate classes and get that license, move away somewhere better than SA, or really push my design biz + tattoo.
    that's respectable, tbh. i hope your plan unfolds for you.

because a tattoo artist in the trailer park is basically a doctor or lawyer by their standards.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    i like how you act as if you're poking at me by mentioning my father... dude, you could sit here and talk all day about my father and it wouldn't matter to me. it is what it is and it looks like you're out of material to use.
    I haven't used any material yet and never have. I'm not making fun of your dad, if I have a son and he ended up being a HS dropout with long hair, I'd be pretty messed up as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because a tattoo artist in the trailer park is basically a doctor or lawyer by their standards.
    i've never lived in a trailer park, but you wouldn't know that.

btw, i suppose if i get good enough at tattooing and build up a client base my pay could one day be at like $100-200/hr. it's realistic at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't used any material yet and never have. I'm not making fun of your dad, if I have a son and he ended up being a HS dropout with long hair, I'd be pretty messed up as well.
    you already are messed up with your sick sense of yourself... thinking you're anything special is pure comedy.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    i've never lived in a trailer park, but you wouldn't know that.

btw, i suppose if i get good enough at tattooing and build up a client base my pay could one day be at like $100-200/hr. it's realistic at least.
    You say that like it means something? I wipe my ass with hundreds and then feed them to your re ed mother.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you already are messed up with your sick sense of yourself... thinking you're anything special is pure comedy.
    Being better than you and special aren't the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being better than you and special aren't the same thing.
    you're not better than me, but you are a in' re . it's all good man, do you!

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you're not better than me
    Lets compare high school diplomas and then decide tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    brah, did you ever run away from home?

did the light from the north star lead you to the tattoo parlor where you surprisingly found your dad and forced you to get calf tats?

lol capris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets compare high school diplomas and then decide tbh
    again? that's it, that's what you keep holding over my head? hahaha! out-of-material, welcome home seinfeld!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brah, did you ever run away from home?

did the light from the north star lead you to the tattoo parlor where you surprisingly found your dad and forced you to get calf tats?

lol capris
    you have no room to talk kiddo... you can't even buy a beer, let alone be outside after 10pm. come back at me when you stop wearing your pj's and waking up to spongebob.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    again? that's it, that's what you keep holding over my head? hahaha! out-of-material, welcome home seinfeld!
    lol wasting precious tattoo money on associates degree for the of it

id rather spend my money on es and blunts imo

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Tbh, being too stupid to graduate from high school is material that can be used an infinite amount of times. It's like the everlasting gobstopper of comedy.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    you have no room to talk kiddo... you can't even buy a beer, let alone be outside after 10pm. come back at me when you stop wearing your pj's and waking up to spongebob.
    talk about rehashed material. I don't think anyone knew Mavsdynasty couldn't buy beer

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh im 11-13 yrs younger than you and am more successful

Thread Information