Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    lol you're poor too! what up now player?
    The difference is I'm poor as a student working a part time internship job, you're poor but you've reached your full potential career wise. This is it for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is I'm poor as a student working a part time internship job, you're poor but you've reached your full potential career wise. This is it for you
    you keep saying that as if you actually know me or know where i am headed in the future... that in itself is hilarious.

i'm going to laugh my ass off when you're working some ty accountant job and ing about it like every other accountant i know. if success = hating your job, then by all means, have at it!

i'll be on the side making $$$ doing art, tattoos, etc... already am & will in the future.

have fun crunching numbers and continuously looking for that next job opportunity.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you keep saying that as if you actually know me or know where i am headed in the future
    You're almost 30 and you're getting an associates degree, you have no future.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol providing more copy/paste material

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    you keep saying that as if you actually know me or know where i am headed in the future... that in itself is hilarious.

i'm going to laugh my ass off when you're working some ty accountant job and ing about it like every other accountant i know. if success = hating your job, then by all means, have at it!

i'll be on the side making $$$ doing art, tattoos, etc... already am & will in the future.

have fun crunching numbers and continuously looking for that next job opportunity.

tatting up bikers and drug dealers sounds like a in blast!

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That actually does sounds like fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hep C is always good times

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    yeah if you're a white trash wigger hillbilly....or mexican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're almost 30 and you're getting an associates degree, you have no future.
    i'm getting an associates for the of it, not because i want to transfer or because i think all of a sudden all the opportunities are going to come my way. there's a difference between doing it for yourself and doing it so you can land a job that you will hate every mother in' day.

you have no idea man... you think 'cause you're like, what, 5-6 yrs younger than i am, maybe a tad bit more, that you're some how better? how successful are you now DiK? or should i say, how successful are you compared to me?

list the ... you go to school(i do too) & you work(i do too but not an internship). well, i guess that is that. wow, you're so successful. i would've never guessed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mono show needs a es & blunts section...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah if you're a white trash wigger hillbilly....or mexican.
    or if you have talent, something you don't even have as a troll.

boo hoo DiK got banned, kori please!!! please!!! i swear i won't be racist!!! please!!!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    or if you have talent, something you don't even have as a troll.

boo hoo DiK got banned, kori please!!! please!!! i swear i won't be racist!!! please!!!
    post some of your work, if you're so talented at what you do.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you think 'cause you're like, what, 5-6 yrs younger than i am, maybe a tad bit more, that you're some how better? how successful are you now DiK? or should i say, how successful are you compared to me?
    Society views me as more successful. Those without high school diplomas are generally frowned upon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mono show needs a es & blunts section...
    mono is a little like the rest of them... there's your es. who's bringing the blunts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm getting an associates for the of it
    Always a solid move. Spending money on tuition towards an Associate's for the " of it."

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Always a solid move. Spending money on tuition towards an Associate's for the " of it."

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Last Activity: Today 11:40 PM
    Current Activity: Replying to Thread The Mono Show, Episode 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Society views me as more successful. Those without high school diplomas are generally frowned upon.
    i don't give a how society views you... hey, i'm part of society and i view you as a little got ass . and you're such a successful little got ass too.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    i don't give a how society views you... hey, i'm part of society and i view you as a little got ass . and you're such a successful little got ass too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still haven't spent as much in tuition as you have on all those gay ass ed hardy shirts you sport.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    hey, i'm part of society
    A dejected one tbh

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    i still haven't spent as much in tuition as you have on all those gay ass ed hardy shirts you sport.
    post some of your work, trailer park has talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post some of your work, trailer park has talent.
    to what, validate myself? hahaha! i don't need to. i know i have talent, have made money with this talent, and am still making money with this talent.

do a in' search you sucker, you can find some of my drawings and whatnot here on ST.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    to what, validate myself? hahaha! i don't need to. i know i have talent, have made money with this talent, and am still making money with this talent.

do a in' search you sucker, you can find some of my drawings and whatnot here on ST.
    too ashamed to post your

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    to what, validate myself? hahaha! i don't need to.
    I'm sure that's why you're raving about your associates degree online.

Thread Information