Page 5 of 174 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait.... so lakaluva is asian and got a C in calculus? Shouldn't he have killed himself by now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm crying as well. This is fantastic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    temari is the coolest naruto ninja chick btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naruto is serious . SERIOUS

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ya seriously. How can you be asian, love naruto, yet suck hard at math? lol major fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Luva, now that we know what Naruto's limit is, what is yours?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait... so this is the pussy lakaluva has been chasing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naruto (also referred to as "Brokeback Mountain", with more ninja) is an animu about tranny ninjas. It tells the tale of a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, half-emo, foreigner half-demon ninja teen struggling to be accepted into society. As a ninja, however, Naruto is not the kind that flips out and kills people. Instead, he is the kind that spews gay speeches and dreams about raping his -target, Sasuke. With a plot that lame, experts agree that this series is way too re ed to have lasted over 300 episodes on its own, lending weight to the theory that the Japanese use animu as a form of mind control over Wapanese basement-dwellers and 16 year old girls. Good thing more than 3/4 of the anime is simply filler that was just pulled out of some mindless producer's ass. Regardless, scientists have recently discovered that not just Naruto, but all the ninjas in this show crave , making Naruto one of the est anime in existence, second only to Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRONiCLE.

Legend has it that there may actually be female characters in this series. However, closer investigation has proven that most female characters either tend to be useless or dead. One example is Tenten, a character so useless that the anime was thankful enough to show her fighting, just so they can create filler space (Which they already do with Hinata). Researchers have concluded that any further attempts to inseminate the existence of girls in this series will be met with swift and immediate reprisal by its creators. It should also be noted that this anime has no actual Japanese martial arts, and that this show is also, no matter how many fansubs insert the words " " or "Damn," A KID'S SHOW.

According to press reports, Naruto is "a cartoon about sand######s on television."[2]

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Naruto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree. The Sasuke order seems to have caused a rift between the two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious

originally posted by ghost_of_gashir

after reading the chapter and analyzing the akatsuki leader's objectives, i gotta say i'm impressed by his business model. He's not just going to go out there and pwn everyone. He's actually going to gather allies, form armies, make money, and gradually build himself up into a viable business. Eventually, because he's got his little united nations of little ninja countries backing him, the akatsuki will end up on near equal footing with any of the five great ninja villages. Kinda like how bill gates built up microsoft from the ground up and turned it into a near super monopoly with ridiculous profit.

Meanwhile, orochimaru's chilling in caves still trying to keep up a facade of power although all he really has left is one bargaining chip(sasuke), a non-existant village, and ummm...kabuto. He had a business plan too...only it was a horrible failure because of fraud and mismanagement and ended up profiting him and him alone while leaving everyone else involved to suffer horribly when it failed. And even then, he ended up getting burned by his own short-sighted planning. Kinda like how enron was pretending all was well, while in reality, they were losing billions and their leaders were dumping its stock like crazy while encouraging employees not to panic because nothing was wrong at all. Orochimaru's ambition has little chance of being achieved, because he's got people on his ass already, little actual means to achieving it besides taking over sasuke(hey, even enron had a last grasp of possibly surviving before ultimately being shutdown)...but then what? He's still going to have people on his ass and it's just him and kabuto...and i suppose any sound that survived the invasion of konoha.

So what's my point?

Akatsuki can realistically achieve their goal because they seem to have sound strategy and a leader with a good head on their shoulders. I'm sure they'll build themselves up to the point where the goal is feasible and they're actually in high standing.

Meanwhile, i easily see orochimaru ending up like enron's ceo kenneth lay...

...dying alone on some mountain.

Sorry, if no one understands any of this crap. I just really liked that business model the al came up with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently viewing thread: NarutoLuva

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so beyond epic...better than the koriwhat saga, gui ude and 90210 all rolled together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL

Laka is done here. What does this mean for Kool_Aids and other Luva allies, like #41bloadachoad???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at comparing a Naruto storyline to the corporate world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at comparing a Naruto storyline to the corporate world.
    Naruto is serious!!!! in serious ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole board is just taking a huge on luva

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like . See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still speechless. We CANNOT let him off the hook. This is way bigger than calf tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like . See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still speechless. We CANNOT let him off the hook. This is way bigger than calf tats.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And about equal with the MVP debate.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Luva will commit seppuku after viewing this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count