Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4348
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sungakure Support Mission

The Sunagakure Support Mission (砂隠れ支援任務, Sunagakure Shien Ninmu) spans from episodes 216 to 220 of the Naruto anime. This arc is preceded by the Menma Memory Search Mission and is the last arc in the original Naruto series but it is followed by the first arc of Naruto: Shippūden, the Kazekage Rescue Mission.

Kakashi
    is shown investigating the Takumi Village. His ninja dogs found that the village was deserted, and that the body of their founder was taken from its grave. Meanwhile, Sakura, Shikamaru and Naruto discussed the status report from Temari saying that she and her brothers are going to become involved in their village's new shinobi training program.

In Sunagakure, the three siblings were shown leading a combat training class. One of the students, a shy, quiet girl named Matsuri, was reluctant to use something that could hurt someone else, so Gaara taught her to use a defensive weapon, the jōhyō. They became friends.

After word reached Konoha that Gaara and his team needed help against a group of ninja called the Four Celestial Symbols Men from the Takumi Village who kidnapped Matsuri, Naruto joined the rest of the Konoha 11 (minus Tenten) under Shikamaru's command to help. Naruto was particularly glad he could finally pay Gaara back for helping them during Sasuke's defection. Quickly, Shikamaru formulated a strategy to best handle the situation and had Naruto pair up with Lee for main offensive assistance. The two arrived in time to save Gaara from Suiko, an opponent with chakra-absorbing armour after being struck by a Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique. After Gaara recovered with help from Sakura's medical Ninjutsu, he took over for Naruto and Lee to finish off Suiko. Afterwards, Gaara went on ahead. He stopped just before going into the canyon, and was shown to be worried about Matsuri. Naruto followed soon after.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sungakure Support Mission

The Sunagakure Support Mission (砂隠れ支援任務, Sunagakure Shien Ninmu) spans from episodes 216 to 220 of the Naruto anime. This arc is preceded by the Menma Memory Search Mission and is the last arc in the original Naruto series but it is followed by the first arc of Naruto: Shippūden, the Kazekage Rescue Mission.

Kakashi
    is shown investigating the Takumi Village. His ninja dogs found that the village was deserted, and that the body of their founder was taken from its grave. Meanwhile, Sakura, Shikamaru and Naruto discussed the status report from Temari saying that she and her brothers are going to become involved in their village's new shinobi training program.

In Sunagakure, the three siblings were shown leading a combat training class. One of the students, a shy, quiet girl named Matsuri, was reluctant to use something that could hurt someone else, so Gaara taught her to use a defensive weapon, the jōhyō. They became friends.

After word reached Konoha that Gaara and his team needed help against a group of ninja called the Four Celestial Symbols Men from the Takumi Village who kidnapped Matsuri, Naruto joined the rest of the Konoha 11 (minus Tenten) under Shikamaru's command to help. Naruto was particularly glad he could finally pay Gaara back for helping them during Sasuke's defection. Quickly, Shikamaru formulated a strategy to best handle the situation and had Naruto pair up with Lee for main offensive assistance. The two arrived in time to save Gaara from Suiko, an opponent with chakra-absorbing armour after being struck by a Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique. After Gaara recovered with help from Sakura's medical Ninjutsu, he took over for Naruto and Lee to finish off Suiko. Afterwards, Gaara went on ahead. He stopped just before going into the canyon, and was shown to be worried about Matsuri. Naruto followed soon after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making threads, you gay cartoon watching mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess this thread came out of hibernation too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ST, mother er. We do not forget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nerutu Sand Ninjas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still posts here like nothing happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dune coon confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the pics he posts here are there too. Even his Buddy stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fantastic job sr21. Doing the Lord's work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone needs to post the ghost of gashirs thoughts on Lonzo in here. Someone posted them in another thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Narutoluva still around here in ST?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Narutoluva still around here in ST?
    His name is Ahmed...get it right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question:

Here on SpursTalk (well on any forum) they have trolls. Mainly fans of other teams who love to trash the Spurs. It's fine. It's tolerated and in some instances can be fun to have a back and forth with them.

On NarutoForums who are the trolls? Like........do DragonBall Z fans make profiles and call you guys gots for watching sexual Japanese anime?

My curiosity is genuine. Would love to know the answer Ahmed. Who are the trolls on NarutoForum????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stinky Paki

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this was well known already that the photobucket account was there.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post5580843

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this was well known already that the photobucket account was there.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post5580843
    his account was posted on page 1 of this thread. but it was updated at some point and he added his name

Thread Information