Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if I killed a 7 month old I wouldnt get in trouble?
    If a pregnant mother dies, the fetus/baby/child inside her will die unless artificially removed. Once a child is born, they can live on their own without the mother. They can receive care from others and survive without the mother. That is the basic difference, like it or not.

I don't really suport abortions as an easy way out of being a responsible adult. But it is a person's right to choose to what they want to do with their own body. There is no way to really get around that point. It's unfortunate that people can't take the proper precautions ahead of time to prevent such drastic steps to be taken. But that is life, and in turn, death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a pregnant mother dies, the fetus/baby/child inside her will die unless artificially removed. Once a child is born, they can live on their own without the mother. They can receive care from others and survive without the mother. That is the basic difference, like it or not.
    That is foolish. A fetus is still alive. Both a fetus and a baby depend on other people to survive. If a baby is abondoned, society (foster care or whatever) is obligated to let him/her live. They cant just throw the baby away. Likewise, a mother and father that choose to have sex are obligated to let the baby live if she gets pregnant.

I don't really suport abortions as an easy way out of being a responsible adult. But it is a person's right to choose to what they want to do with their own body. There is no way to really get around that point. It's unfortunate that people can't take the proper precautions ahead of time to prevent such drastic steps to be taken. But that is life, and in turn, death.
    I dont understand the whole, "its my body, my right to choose" thing. I am all for freedom of choice. I believe every woman, and every man has the right to choose not to have a baby if they dont want to. No, that doesnt mean abortion. That means, not conceiving a child if they dont want one. Anyone that has consensual sex and gets pregnant, gives up their right of choice, cuz they already made the choice. Abortion as birth control is evil. Unless one is a victum of rape or incest, they should not consider abortion if they get pregnant!

Once someone exercises their freedom of choice and chooses to have sex, they are then obligated to deal with what even happens because of that choice. That is life.

"If you dont want a garden, dont plant a seed." Simple as that

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A fetus that is wanted is talked to, cared for, loved and nourished. Sounds pretty silly for an inanimate object, doesn't it? Or is it like a dog, a living creature that is loved but not human?

A fetus that is unloved is just tissue. It would seem that the rationalization of abortion has only to do with whether the fetus is loved or not - not whether a child is viable out of the womb, can feel pain, or any other scientific criteria, or has a mind of its own.

Thread Information