My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even think he's going to make it out of 2005, much less 2008...the gaffes are already piling up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8142785/

Guess Who's Back?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even think he's going to make it out of 2005, much less 2008...the gaffes are already piling up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8142785/
    I think he'll be lucky to make to to 5:00 o'clock today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dean noted that he, too, is a white Christian. But he said the GOP is too narrow in its scope and the Democratic Party is far more diverse.
    What ing planet is Dean living on? There are minorities ALL over the Bush administration. WTF is he talking about?

Guess Who's Back?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ing planet is Dean living on? There are minorities ALL over the Bush administration. WTF is he talking about?
    Planet Yeeeeaaaaargh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta check myself, geez. I really need to learn how to appreciate Dean instead of expressing outrage. Maybe I just need to tape my mouth shut whenever Dean opens his...

We have to preserve the Dean stewardship of the DNC at all costs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

appointed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP is putting their money where there mouth is.

Condi 2008 chump. See you then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm still counting all time black or hispanic GOP senators

ill have to check the archives
    it should take me all day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like Dean to stay on board till 2008?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont really care
    he's fine
    he needs to check his mouth at the door though, but if he did that then yall would just say he's not being the extreme leftist he is and that he's trying to trick people into thinking he's mainstream
    anyway he's cool, he sacrafices himself by saying all that soundbite you hear on rush and hannity, he knows it needs to be said, i respect him for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I love all that soundbyte too, man. Great stuff.

WAR DEAN!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its funny when rush will talk about some bull soundbyte all day then finally play it, not mention why or where it was said then stop it after every couple of words to scoff it

he never fails to amaze me

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick: name a black GOP senator, US representative, or governor! In the last 30 years? C'mon, there's got to be one!

Those are the positions of power. Appointees, whatever their race, are the help.

Guess Who's Back?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick: name a black GOP senator, US representative, or governor! In the last 30 years? C'mon, there's got to be one!
    J. C. Watts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep going

Guess Who's Back?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There aren't many blacks running for seats in the party? What do you want? Affirmative Action in politics?

I believe there are three blacks running on the Republican ticket in the next Congressional and Senate elections...and, that number increases as blacks realize Democrats never were their friend to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a black man who ran for President as a GOP candidate in 2000. He held all of the extremeist religious views that usually make the GOP base salivate. The RNC wouldn't even invite him to the debate. He had to crash it. His name was Alan Keyes.

Yeah the GOP is the friend of the black man...if you don't mind entering through the back door. It slays me that people wonder why blacks don't run for office on the GOP ticket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://huffingtonstoast.com/232/im-d...tian-monolith/

I know you’ve read the headlines. Three top Democrat fund-raisers have resigned, I’ve raised less than half as much money as my Republican counterpart, and one of my aides was caught palming a curare suppository. The talking heads say I’m in trouble, and that we’re going to be way behind in the fund-raising race in 2008.

I’m here to calm your fears. I take my responsibilities seriously, and I plan to inspire you with my sober, mature approach.

But first, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAAAAAA ARGGGHHH!

Let me assure you, in spite of what you may have read, I plan to raise the level of political discourse in this country and get away from the politics of vitriol and finger-pointing.

I feel another one coming on. Someone get me my bite guard.

WEEEEBEEBEEEBEEEEBEEEBEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It’s true, I said the Republicans had a “dark and dishonest” vision for our nation’s future. I said they were “brain-dead.” I said many Republicans had “never made an honest living in their lives.”

Unlike the millions of fine Democrats who earn a living by trudging to the Post Office and carrying heavy welfare checks to check-cashing stores near purveyors of alcoholic beverages.

However, I personally rejected the following talking points suggested by Democrat operatives:

1. A frightened Republican can bend over and spray pungent musk a distance of thirty feet.

2. Republicans get drunk on imported beer and pee in public reservoirs.

3. The letters in “Republican” can be rearranged to say “in blue crap.” And “Republicans” can be rearranged to say “U.N. craps bile,” “Carlin pubes,” or, almost, “crab penis.”

WOOOOOOBBIIEEWOOOOBIEEEEWOOOOBIEEEEEE!!!

Don’t worry about the money. Everything is fine. We’ve simply changed our methods. In the past, we used traditional fundraisers who attracted multi-million-dollar contributions from organizations such as the Teamsters. Now we’re relying on more modern sources, such as Oliver Willis’s PayPal button.

The challenge, of course, is to get the money away from Willis before he diverts it to Krispy Kreme.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOuh!

Finally, there is no truth to the rumor that I was murdered by Gordon Liddy, and Karl Rove is now running around wearing my skin.

Now let’s get back to work, raising money to beat our esteemed opponents. Those cold-blooded, baby-eating kitten-sodomizers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information