Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Was there a game lost by one shot? Did you even watch the series? Exposed as in Rose is not a closer, "COY" is getting out coached, superior post is not superior and regular season means nothing.
    Ah didn't Rose have a game winning shot opportunity there at the end of regulation last night. . .

And who are the closers of the NBA? Mello, Dirk & Crawford correct?

Agreed Haslem has made a big different. He's your only post presence. Bosh just sits next to the 3 point line waiting for wide open jumpers

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This series could easily be 2-2...but it isn't..

Miami has made the plays down the stretch that CHicago hasn't..

Dallas will make those plays ..

just be happy for him (Dirk).. k Ace? k Harlem?..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Ah didn't Rose have a game winning shot opportunity there at the end of regulation last night. . .

And who are the closers of the NBA? Mello, Dirk & Crawford correct?

Agreed Haslem has made a big different. He's your only post presence. Bosh just sits next to the 3 point line waiting for wide open jumpers
    One game the Bulls even had a chance to win and the "closer" couldn't get it done. Other than that and game 1, the Heat have won as I said they would. The Bulls/Rose were overrated, the Heat proved it to the world.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    One game the Bulls even had a chance to win and the "closer" couldn't get it done. Other than that and game 1, the Heat have won as I said they would. The Bulls/Rose were overrated, the Heat proved it to the world.
    Ah wasn't Game 2 tied with under 4 minutes left?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Ah wasn't Game 2 tied with under 4 minutes left?
    Was it decided by a single shot? You've already proved yourself to be one of the ty posters here, now you're proving to be moronic as well...

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Was it decided by a single shot? You've already proved yourself to be one of the ty posters here, now you're proving to be moronic as well...
    "One game the Bulls even had a chance to win"

So for the record, 1 possession game with 2 minutes left is not a "chance''? - Game 2

Don't comment if you obviously haven't watched the series and just put on Sportscenter

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    "One game the Bulls even had a chance to win"

So for the record, 1 possession game with 2 minutes left is not a "chance''? - Game 2

Don't comment if you obviously haven't watched the series and just put on Sportscenter
    Bulls had a shot to win every game if you want to put that way, being there were multiple times the game was tied. Either way it wasn't one shot from winning it like you said. Heat dominated the series, anyone who watched knows that.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bulls had a shot to win every game if you want to put that way, being there were multiple times the game was tied. Either way it wasn't one shot from winning it like you said. Heat dominated the series, anyone who watched knows that.
    Games 1 and 3 were blowouts. 2 and 4 were up for grabs and Heat made open shots in the closing minutes unlike the Bulls, thus it's 3-1

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    lol NewcastleKEG stomping in his moral victory sour grapes

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol NewcastleKEG stomping in his moral victory sour grapes
    Let's keep this series thus far, in perspective.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    The perspective is that the team with 2 veteran superstars made more plays down the stretch than the team with 1 inexperienced superstar, just as every non-Bulls and every non-Cavs fan said would happen, and every re ed Bulls fan claimed wouldn't happen.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The perspective is that the team with 2 veteran superstars made more plays down the stretch than the team with 1 inexperienced superstar, just as every non-Bulls and every non-Cavs fan said would happen, and every re ed Bulls fan claimed wouldn't happen.
    But Miller was making the plays down the stretch
    But James had a offensive charge

Since Game 2 Heat's bench has played the Bulls equal (superior at times) and that's been the difference.

Last time LeBron was getting this much help was from Damon Jones and what happened..... Cavs made the finals

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron has clearly been the best player in the series, by far, Rose hasn't even been close..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lebron has clearly been the best player in the series, by far, Rose hasn't even been close..
    With the way this series has been Rose would be the 4th option on the Heat MVP
    Last edited by Ace; 05-25-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True..Wade is a given, but Bosh outplaying him is icing..

can't dominate Mike Bibby..

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron: 27, 7.0 boards, 6 assists, 2.2 steals, 3.5 torv
    Rose: 23, 3.7 boards, 6 assists, 3.7 steals, 3.7 torv

lol @ ''not even close''. Turn off ESPN and watch the games

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Wade: 18, 6 boards, 2.2 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.7 torv
    Deng: 17, 7 boards, 1.5 assists, 2.0 steals, 2.5 torv

Fkn scrubs that dont watch the games and try and debate. Like I stated the difference has been the bench not the 1, 2 or 3 punches from each team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose is shooting 36% from the field in the series, IIRC..how surprising that a Bulls fan would leave that out..he's having one of the most inefficient series' for a superstar, in NBA history..

Lebron is shooting 45% from the field..a massive difference..let's ignore a nearly 10% difference..

This is with Lebron's primary defender being the Bulls best overall defender(Deng), and with Lebron guarding Deng, Rose and anchoring Miami's D..while Rose guards Bibby and his coach hides him on D in clutch time..

Lebron shuts down Rose in clutch time, while Rose is guarding Mike Miller at the 3-point line..

Then you can factor in clutch time play, where Lebron has been huge, and Rose has been one of the worst players on the floor..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    LeBron: 27, 7.0 boards, 6 assists, 2.2 steals, 3.5 torv
    Rose: 23, 3.7 boards, 6 assists, 3.7 steals, 3.7 torv

lol @ ''not even close''. Turn off ESPN and watch the games
    You're posting stats telling us to turn off ESPN? I'm sure those are ESPN stats you posted which you just happened to leave out Rose's horrid shooting % or his even performances in 4th. That would be obvious if you watched the game.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Wade: 18, 6 boards, 2.2 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.7 torv
    Deng: 17, 7 boards, 1.5 assists, 2.0 steals, 2.5 torv

Fkn scrubs that dont watch the games and try and debate. Like I stated the difference has been the bench not the 1, 2 or 3 punches from each team.
    Lol more stats. Once again if you watched, instead of going to ESPN to pull last game stats. Wade has been much better on D than any of the Bulls players. Once again ESPN stats fail
    Deng's impact < Wade's
    Not even close...

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    NewcastleKEG not posting Rose's FG%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Rose worked on his game more, instead of gangbanging, tbh..maybe he could crack the 40% mark..

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    If only Rose worked on his game more, instead of gangbanging, tbh..maybe he could crack the 40% mark..
    true, he should spend more time on his game and he shoulda studied more for the SATs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rose takes improving his shooting about as serious as he did the SAT.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mother er.

Thread Information