Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    true, he should spend more time on his game and he shoulda studied more for the SATs
    But but he's the regular season MVP

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    NB regulr seson MVP

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newcastle getting gangbanged..

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Is the argument behind this ing that if you swapped Rose & James the Bulls would be up in the series right now?

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose gangbanger

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Is the argument behind this ing that if you swapped Rose & James the Bulls would be up in the series right now?
    No, just were wrong about basically everything. Home court, coaching, bench, post presence and closer. Now you're being laughed at for your stupidity and because Rose is a overrated gangbanger. Wade and LeBron being better than Rose is a given...

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No, just were wrong about basically everything. Home court, coaching, bench, post presence and closer. Now you're being laughed at for your stupidity and because Rose is a overrated gangbanger. Wade and LeBron being better than Rose is a given...
    - Bulls don't have 1 extra home game in this series?
    - Coaching has been equal, if anything
    - Post presence, Bulls are still out rebounding and scoring more inside but yes I didn't know Haslem would play and didn't think he would make this big of a difference
    - Closer: No player has stood out as superior than the others

I guess I should have known Haslem would play. Congrats to you if you knew he would but you never stated it going into the series so you have absolutely nothing to brag about. You correctly called nothing in this series so far. Didn't you say it would be a sweep?

STFU already. Your team is winning off a couple lucky long jumpers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow. So what great coaching strategy did Thib come up with when LeBron started guarding Rose? Let him go 1 on 1 and jack up long contested jumpers?

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Wow. So what great coaching strategy did Thib come up with when LeBron started guarding Rose? Let him go 1 on 1 and jack up long contested jumpers?
    That's on Rose. He should have passed out to an open shooter. Either way he got the shots he wanted against Bron just didn't make em

Picks and screens would have been bad, bringing another defender over

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Either way he got the shots he wanted against Bron just didn't make em
    They were long contested stepback jumpers that he can't make with a defender who's 5-6" taller than him in his face.

Picks and screens would have been bad, bringing another defender over

yeah nothing positive could've came out of switching LeBron off Rose or creating someone other than an iso being guarded by LeBron.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kidd best PG in playoffs by far
    no.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    - Bulls don't have 1 extra home game in this series?
    - Post presence, Bulls are still out rebounding and scoring more inside but yes I didn't know Haslem would play and didn't think he would make this big of a difference
    - Closer: No player has stood out as superior than the others

I guess I should have known Haslem would play. Congrats to you if you knew he would but you never stated it going into the series so you have absolutely nothing to brag about. You correctly called nothing in this series so far. Didn't you say it would be a sweep?

STFU already. Your team is winning off a couple lucky long jumpers
    You idiot I made a thread of Haslem's return and a thread calling Heat in 5. Never said it would be a sweep but that the Bulls were not that good. No player has stood out as closer? Your stupidity knows no bounds, LeBron has been amazing as the closer.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You idiot I made a thread of Haslem's return and a thread calling Heat in 5. Never said it would be a sweep but that the Bulls were not that good. No player has stood out as closer? Your stupidity knows no bounds, LeBron has been amazing as the closer.
    Like the offensive charge. . . ?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Like the offensive charge. . . ?
    Must be getting trolled, no way somebody is stupid...

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Ace is bullying s in this thread

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ace is bullying s in this thread
    Every post is a contradiction to the last

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    NewcastleKEG's post count goes up, his IQ goes down...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass first PGs are just as bad if not worse. Being an assist is worse than being a scoring .
    No it's not.

An PG has the advantage of speed over other positions, however that's not enough and those players are easily blocked or forced to take bad shots. They seldom have great points per field goal attempt ratios.

That's why LeBron (6'8") was able to force Rose (6'3") to miss two consecutive shots late in the game to seal the unsurmountable 3:1 lead in the series for the Heat.

When you have a PG that takes 30 shots per night, even when he shots efficiently - which is not likely because of the lack of height, he keeps his team mates cold and inefficient because they won't have enough shots to get into rhythm. By scoring he also doesn't distribute, which is the primary goal of the PG position.

There is nothing bad in assisting too much, as long there aren't too many turnovers. Every assist is at least 2 or 3 points or FT's attempt, and it gets more players involved on offense.

That doesn't mean the PG shouldn't shot when it's the best option, but it's very important from that position to limit field goal attempts to get the offense going.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Westchimp 43pts

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I miss NewCastleKEG only because I wanted to see him have a meltdown when Lebron rings tomorrow night.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Kori should unban him just for that purpose

It's not fun making fun of D-Rose anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Bron Bron is getting the ball before the timeline on every play, I would say he's the PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westchimp 43pts
    The Kobe formula has never worked.

Get the ball, shoot the ball. Sure he gets to the paint and scores, and yes he kept his team in it on offense, but people not involved on offense are lax of defense.

Offense by PG is a viable tactic, but not for the entire game. They beat the Spurs by getting everyone involved.

We all knew he would go into full hero mode at some point, you could see the teeth grinding and white knuckle fist clenching in the WCF where he wanted to hero it out, but he waited until they lost a game at home to expose his inner Kobe.

Thread Information