My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Can't wait until they release a Pimp mode. Google Assistant be setting up the booty calls for you. This thing is SMOOTH!!!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/8/17...duplex-io-2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google
    Boston Dynamics

we are screwed

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Google
    Boston Dynamics

we are screwed
    Holy crap! Put some red LED laser eye and a rocket looking apparatus on that four legged creature and imma go hiding the rest of my life.

I saw a story that a company built a coffee barista that costs$25k that will replace a human. Couple are already out in action. It's coming.

In all honesty, how has someone not integrated Google Assistant with a sex doll yet? Lol

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    “The things you own end up owning you”
    -that guy from that movie, OP knows what i’m talkin bout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw a story that a company built a coffee barista that costs$25k that will replace a human. Couple are already out in action. It's coming
    saw some do entary the other day which featured that robot i believe. thing was pretty rad considering you can "teach" it most any skill for most any industry as long as it is done by hand. it was very adaptive and fast once it was "taught".

in that do entary i think it replaced workers on a distribution line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw this do entary a while back where this billionaire CEO had began to secretly create AI robot women. But they turned against him in the end and he got killed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap! Put some red LED laser eye and a rocket looking apparatus on that four legged creature and imma go hiding the rest of my life.

I saw a story that a company built a coffee barista that costs$25k that will replace a human. Couple are already out in action. It's coming.

In all honesty, how has someone not integrated Google Assistant with a sex doll yet? Lol
    Let them try.

I'll go Sarah Connors on their asses

They probably read this post and are sending a robot from the future as we speak

(Hopefully it's a sex doll and not a terminator)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The things you own end up owning you”
    -that guy from that movie, OP knows what i’m talkin bout

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I saw this do entary a while back where this billionaire CEO had began to secretly create AI robot women. But they turned against him in the end and he got killed.
    Lol. I liked ex machina. Can't believe that didn't let him out.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So overplayed...

“The amazing thing is that Assistant can actually understand the nuances of conversation,” he said.

We can’t even understand the nuances of conversation over the phone without a face. It’s actually why people interact physically. We are hard wired to see faces. This is so overblown, what could go wrong... Voice recognition has come a long way but still sucks. AI won’t improve this. It’s actually clogged at the physical limitations of good sound quality/ receiving and transmitting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Google
    Boston Dynamics

we are screwed

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    So overplayed...

“The amazing thing is that Assistant can actually understand the nuances of conversation,” he said.

We can’t even understand the nuances of conversation over the phone without a face. It’s actually why people interact physically. We are hard wired to see faces. This is so overblown, what could go wrong... Voice recognition has come a long way but still sucks. AI won’t improve this. It’s actually clogged at the physical limitations of good sound quality/ receiving and transmitting.
    I don't know if I agree with that. Allot of kids like to like to talk to my Google Assistant and there's a few cousins that don't speak very clear. For being a $30 consumer gadget, the thing amazes me.....

I couldn't understand the lady at the restaurant in my video......

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    By nuance's if you mean detect sarcasm, etc... Than yeah. But we're not doing that anyway........

Thread Information