Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One Muslim terroist means all Muslims are terrorists.

One Christian terrorist, who even writes a 1500 page manifesto filled with Christian ideas, means ... well, he's not really a Christian (or even a neo-Crusader), so no reflection at all on Christianity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pat Buchanan: "Breivik May Be Right"

Pat Buchanan, however, has discovered in the insane bigotry that allegedly animated Anders Behring Breivik's horrendous acts of violence in Norway a lesson about Europe and Islam that we maybe should take to heart

As for a climactic conflict between a once-Christian West and an Islamic world that is growing in numbers and advancing inexorably into Europe for the third time in 14 centuries, on this one, Breivik may be right.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201107260015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    counter-Jehad =/= Christianity

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Basically ya.

A good read. I recommend.
    LOL, that looks classic. There's a sample chapter on his website:

http://www.illustratedbiblestories.ca/census_1.htm

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, that looks classic. There's a sample chapter on his website:

http://www.illustratedbiblestories.ca/census_1.htm
    No wonder Bachmann hates the census.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    respect is the "soft" aka civilized, kumbaya option, but <your religion here> supremacists by definition disrespek all other religions, to death.

Even Catholics say there is no salvation outside of Catholic church and without Catholic baptism (but they apparently have cancelled limbo, not sure what happened to those millions of limbo'd souls, went to ? Heaven? ).

I carpool with an Indian (South Asian) lady who's a Bible-thumping Christian, one who believes she can interpret the Bible anyway she wants, aka, "personal interpretation" and continual divine revelation, God speaking to her, aka non-rational Pentecostalism where facts are whatever you make up (eg, like pitbull ).

I asked her what about her culture's Hindu and Vedanta traditions. This very cool, highly intelligent (outside of "religion") lady got extremely hot and called Hinduism "LIE! ALL LIES!" Typical VIOLENT exclusionism between worldviews. yawn, happens every damn time.

"Can't we all just get along?"

NO! I KILL YOU, INFIDEL! GOD TOLD ME TO KILL YOU!

Or as the The Dude movie so memorably put it "Nobody s with Jesus"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-01-2011 at 12:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counter-jehad isn't Christianity. Breivik himself admitted he isn't a particularly religious guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another crazy, hate-filled right-wing :

Pam Geller Justifies Breivik’s Terrorism: Youth Camp Had More ‘Middle Eastern or Mixed’ Races Than ‘Pure Norwegian'

Popular hate blogger Pam Geller has received scrutiny in recent days as the public became aware that the right-wing terrorist in Norway, Anders Behring Breivik, had praised her blog andthoroughly cited her writing in his political manifesto. After a number of blogs made the connection, as well as the New York Times, theAtlantic, and other major outlets, Geller became incensed and began lashing out at her critics.

In a post defending herself yesterday, Geller — who has called Obama “President Jihad” and claimed that Arab language classes are a plot to subvert the United States — reached a new low. Geller justifies Breivik’s attack on the Norwegian Labour Party summer youth camp because she says the camp is part of an anti-Israel “indoctrination training center.” She says the victims would have grown up to become “future leaders of the party responsible for flooding Norway with Muslims who refuse to assimilate, who commit major violence against Norwegian natives including violent gang rapes, with impunity, and who live on the dole.”

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews..._norwegian%27/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian terrorist Breivik may have filmed attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
    'We have information from his manifesto and from earlier interrogations indicating that he did have a camera,' Mr Hatlo said.
    They are sifting through 600+ cameras at the moment, it could take a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um, wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Torkjel Nesheim asked Breivik how he pleaded to the charges. Breivik responded: "I admit doing the actions, but I plead not guilty."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-6262379.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cookoo for cocoa puffs.
    not at the time of the crime, according to the latest assessment:
    Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian extremist who has confessed to killing 77 people in a bomb and shooting rampage, is not criminally insane, according to a psychiatric assessment issued on Tuesday which contradicts an earlier assessment.

The conclusion comes six days before Breivik is scheduled to go on trial on terror charges for the massacre on 22 July 2011. Though not definitive, it suggests he could serve the maximum penalty of 21 years in prison rather than being detained indefinitely in a secure psychiatric ins ution.

The statement conflicts with an examination that diagnosed Breivik as psychotic, and therefore unfit for prison. The first, much criticised review concluded he had paranoid schizophrenia.
    Some experts questioned whether someone with a grave mental illness would be capable of carrying out attacks requiring such meticulous preparation.

The new assessment was made by Terje Toerrissen and Agnar Aspaas, both psychiatrists, following a court request after the criticism of the first diagnosis. "The main conclusion of the experts is that Anders Behring Breivik is found to [have not been] psychotic during the time of his actions on 22 July 2011," the Oslo court said in a statement.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Norwegian court sentenced Anders Behring Breivik to prison on Friday, denying prosecutors the insanity ruling they hoped would show that his massacre of 77 people was the work of a madman, not part of an anti-Muslim crusade.

Breivik smiled with apparent satisfaction when Judge Wenche Elisabeth Arntzen read the ruling, declaring him sane enough to be held criminally responsible and sentencing him to “preventive detention,” which means it is unlikely he will ever be released.
    The sentence brings a form of closure to Norway, which was shaken to its core by the bomb and gun attacks on July 22, 2011, because Breivik’s lawyers said before the ruling that he would not appeal any ruling that did not declare him insane.

Prosecutors had argued Breivik was crazy as he plotted his attacks to draw attention to a rambling “manifesto” that blamed Muslim immigration for the disintegration of European society.

Breivik argued that authorities were trying to cast him as sick to cast doubt on his political views, and said during the trial that being sent to an insane asylum would be the worst thing that could happen to him.

The five-judge panel in the Oslo district court convicted Breivik, 33, of terrorism and premeditated murder and ordered him imprisoned for a period between 10 and 21 years, the maximum allowed under Norwegian law. Such sentences can be extended as long as an inmate is considered too dangerous to be released, and legal experts say Breivik will almost certainly spend the rest of his life in prison.
    http://thechronicleherald.ca/world/1...nced-to-prison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eight years later, Breivik's racism, ethnonationalism and anti-Islam bigotry are in the US political mainstream

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pr Breivik

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stuff about belonging to a secret army of Christian anti-jihadists was just bluster, Breivik describes himself now as a trad neo-Nazi

For those who may not remember, the bomb he set off killed eight, then he shot 69 people (most of them teenagers) at a summer camp.

“According to Norwegian law he has a right now to go before a judge,” said Øystein Storrvik, Breivik’s defense lawyer. “He emphasizes that right. And his motivation for doing so is difficult for me to have an opinion on.”

Storrvik confirmed that Breivik will call the Swedish neo-Nazi Per Oberg to speak in his defense. He would not otherwise outline the basis of Breivik’s case, but made it clear that nobody should expect contrition.

“According to the law there is no obligation that you have to be remorseful,” said Storrvik. “So it is not a legal main point. Absolutely the legal problem is whether he is dangerous.”
    https://www.eagletribune.com/region/...f633742e8.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stuff about belonging to a secret army of Christian anti-jihadists was just bluster, Breivik describes himself now as a trad neo-Nazi

For those who may not remember, the bomb he set off killed eight, then he shot 69 people (most of them teenagers) at a summer camp.

https://www.eagletribune.com/region/...f633742e8.html
    I remember that. There wasn't a good guy with a gun there to protect the kids.

Thread Information