bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a few computers sitting around and thought I'd start a Minecraft Spurstalk server.

First, before I waste my time, I want to know if anyone is interested.

This will be a dedicated server, 24/7 as long as my internet connection holds up (been having problems with my modem, need to replace it).

Already got it setup, just want to know if anyone wants to join.
    Last edited by phyzik; 08-05-2011 at 02:01 AM.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a few computers sitting around and thought I'd start a Minecraft Spurstalk server.

First, before I waste my time, I want to know if anyone is interested.

This will be a dedicated server, 24/7 as long as my internet connection holds up (been having problems with my modem, need to replace it).

Already got it setup, just want to know if anyone wants to join.
    FYI, I already got it setup. This is just a test server for now on a temporary computer. I still have yet to setup a dedicated server. WILL be deleted until I setup a dedicated computer for this server.

To connect, launch Minecraft, go to multiplayer, and enter the IP adress 67.11.172.212 .

First of all, let me know if you can connect (you should be able to since I modified my router). If not, let me know.

Second, this is just a test world to see if people can connect. Once I get straight, things will change... In otherwords, your characters will be deleted eventually.

Third, until I get running right (and depending on your opinion) this will remain a non-pvp server.

Again, I BARELY created this server litterally 5 minutes ago. may go wrong and its pretty much a free-for-all right now until I learn the server commands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never paid for minecraft... if this was free I'd join ya

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I had the server running for more than 24 hours and, as far as I could tell, no one tried to connect so Im gonna shut it down for now. If anyone is interested in it, let me know, It doesnt cost me to run one and even if just a couple of people join I'd be willing to run it.

Until I hear something from anyone, consider this a dead thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what would you be able to do in a server anyway? Can't I just pirate this game and play online?

Thread Information