bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As reported recently, Mojang AB, the creators of Minecraft, have been sued by Bethesda over the name of their latest project, Scrolls, citing a trademark infringement with their Elder Scrolls games. In his latest blog post, Notch, the founder of Mojang, has challenged Bethesda to a trial by combat. Specifically, a frag match in Quake 3.

Hey, Bethesda! Let’s settle this!
    I am back, and I am excited.

Marriage has been wonderful so far, and nobody sabotaged my computer while I was gone.

The only negative thing going on at this moment is the Scrolls trademark lawsuit nonsense, and I think I came up with the perfect solution:

Remember that scene in Game of Thrones where Tyrion chose a trial by battle in the Eyrie? Well, let’s do that instead!
    I challenge Bethesda to a game of Quake 3. Three of our best warriors against three of your best warriors. We select one level, you select the other, we randomize the order. 20 minute matches, highest total frag count per team across both levels wins.

If we win, you drop the lawsuit.

If you win, we will change the name of Scrolls to something you’re fine with.

Regardless of the outcome, we could still have a small text somewhere saying our game is not related to your game series in any way, if you wish.

I am serious, by the way.
    No response from Bethesda yet.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is awesome

jthelps.wordpress.com
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Bethesda gonna pussy out tbh

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    awesome. should have been a "who can kill the most cliff racers from Elder Scrolls 3 in 1 hour" compe ion.

Thread Information