Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ^^ keep stalking Multi.

ugly ass gf. You must not have any shame

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Never suggested two quarterbacks to switch off the entire game.
    but you are still suggesting using at least two QBs every game.

and you even ted on it yourself.

You're just frustrated.
    you're still just stupid.

but you are still suggesting using at least two QBs every game.

I like to fabricate stuff.
    There there Blakey.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    Topic was for a late inning reliever when starter is known to play well but give games away late.
    Football's played in innings???

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm still stuck on stupid.
    great thread.

Football's played in innings???

What's an analogy?
    It's over our heads!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Sorry Fabbs, but I think xe M just wanted actual clarification that you understand the rules of football, because your BFF ducks once thought that Bird rights translated over to baseball. Since you two both possess the same mongoloid-level IQ, I think we all just want to make sure you understand that football isn't played in innings.

The Pats have never lost a game this year.
    I'm a weasel welcher.

Post Count
    I haven't see an OP get gangbanged like this since KWs heyday.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    tbh this idea is almost as bad as Marty Mornhinweg's "choose to kick off at the start of OT" strategy.

The only way I could see this idea possibly working is with a star QB in the twilight of his career, and not as a "closer" but as a "2nd half QB" who could be more of a change of pace guy. One guy plays the first half, if the offense is stagnant, then you bring in a 38 year old Manning/Brady/etc in the 2nd half. And even that idea is ing stupid.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count

I think it's a great idea to waste a roster spot on a 'closer' quarterback due to my re ed imagination

Mul rolls
    Romo blew 20 pt leads twice in the 4th qtr, the 1st time in Cowboys history after leading that much in the 4th. But we think there is no better solution. We're not allowed to think out of our boxs. In fact we're not even supposed to clean our own boxes.
    There there multi's.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mul rolls
    There there multi's.
    What happens if the reliever sucks too?

Also, do you have a lefty warming up in the bully if a righty cornerback is going single coverage on Austin?

Please spell out your game plan with specific details.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    tbh Fabbs is only wondering if this will work so that hopefully Phyllis Rivers won't be on the field to choke away another playoff game. Just bring in a closer and the Chargers might actually have some playoff success.

My team can lead 14-12 in the 4th quarter against a QB with a torn ACL and MCL.

My team beat a Marty Shottenheimer team in the playoffs.
    No team has ever done that.
    We're 19-0.
    I'm doing a global warming in my pants.

Double facepalm...
    Post Count
    I actually think this could be a good idea. However, the QB that you pull in the 4th would have to have the mental for ude of a guy you would want in the 4th quarter anyways because otherwise his confidence gets shot, as these QBs are often weak minded prima-donnas who can't handle being benched.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Better get in that late relief QB for Rivers I saiiiiiiidddd

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Better get in that late relief QB for Rivers I saiiiiiiidddd
    Fabbs doesn't wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllllllllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one!

tbh a closer QB in San Diego is the perfect situation for one. Rivers is so incompetent at finishing games that he's exactly the guy Fabbs should have been talking about in this thread.

Remember the last great San Diego playoff win? Started by Rivers, finished by Billy Volek

Fabbs doesn't wanna go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllllllllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one!
    Oh I'd love to talk to Norv after det one. You be wrong. Per usual.

Rivers in 4th. 21-17 lead. Outruns the untouched pass rusher and delivers a 36 yard strike to McMichael to bring the Bolts into Jet territory. 3rd and 4 on the 25. Chip shot field goal even if they don't make the 1st down. Vincent Jackson runs a little slant and Rivers hits him where? Oh yeah, on the hands. Bounces off Slacker Jacksons hands and worse yet he lets it bounce off his shoulder for a gift wrapped **interception** by Revis.
    Yeah that's Rivers fault, what a choker. No doubt Wes Walker, Branch, etc etc would have also made such an idiotic play at that cruicial juncture when all that was needed was to not screw up.

The end of game botched two minute drill? (Actually 1:43). If that's on Rivers fine I'm sure he'll own up as will I. Why do i think Norvron was pulling the strings on that?
    Remember the last great San Diego playoff win? Started by Rivers, finished by Billy Volek
    Yeah i remember the last winning Jets playoff game too.
    You wanna talk about det one? You know since it's the same opponent.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rivers in 4th. 21-17 lead.
    And he failed. The End.

January 16th, 2011. Jets 28 Patriots 21.
    And he failed. The End.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Brady can fail and fail and fail and he'll still have 3 rings.

Rivers can fail and fail and fail and he's still got nothing but failure on his resume.

Thread Information