Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
Results 1,201 to 1,221 of 1221
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So what's the verdict on Feliz? Should he be deported?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tony is like "did we just win another fluke WS le"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes! Hahaha.
    Nolan Ryan.
    George W. piece of human Bush.
    the Rangers.
    Dallas Texas.
    the got ass Mavericks 'Krew' or whatever they are. If they still exist.
    that jacobjr dude or whoever.

Who called it pre-post season? Me.

forgot about this guy. seriously everybody, this little got actual ran to kori crying about how much we were giving him. he also requested to have his name changed to "balli" from "ballijuana" which should tell you everything you need to know about what a little y got he is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sad sad ending. Will Rangers fans become like Boston fans and start obsessing about every move until their franchise wins one? Or will they just blow it off? Not sure how much baseball really means to Dallas/Texas.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But it was the best series ever....

If you are a Cardinals fan (like me), it was a good series. It was a ty series for Texas fans.

Horrible pitching, completely ty. In fact, the Cards didn't even need a hit to have as many runs as the Rangers.

How do you bring in a pitcher who hits the the batter with the first ing pitch with bases loaded? How does that happen in game 7 of the series?

I would fire the out of the entire pitching roster, all of them.

Good to see Berkman get his after his stint in Houston.
    Seriously, this. I wouldn't get rid of all of them, but CJ needs to go. You can't have your ace ing up that badly.

And they need some stronger clubhouse leaders who have been there to calm guys down, especially the pitchers. I haven't seen incompetence like that in a while. Everytime tha Rangers scored runs in Games 6/7, the Cards equaled it soon after. During the first inning tonight, I had to laugh, because it was so damn predictable they'd immediately bring the crowd back to life by giving up at least 2 runs.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Rangers need three things: a proven closer, an ace, and steroids for Josh. If they had those three things, they would be champs right now. Feliz should not be the in closer. Get rid of him or make him the set up guy but not the closer. He can't handle the pressure. And CJ Wilson is not worthy of being the ace of any team in baseball. He is at best maybe a 3rd or 4th starter. Why not get Brad Lidge? The Phillies told him to off so why not?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Read the quotes in this article by the Rangers:

http://m.si.com/news/to/to/detail/43...C3A3B7.cnnsi2b

... And you'll see why they lost Game 7. They are STILL thinking about Game 6. They couldn't get it out of their heads.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Havent been this emotionally drained from a sports game since game 5 of the 2006 NBA finals. Just to think of ALL the opportunities Texas had to close it out in game 6. Their biggest strength, the bullpen, became their biggest liability.

in Yadier Molina stopped the rangers base running game. !

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count

The Pistons fan? How strangely non-sequitur.

I meant this guy:

Pathetic. Losing to a fluke NL wild card team and getting ed by the umpires. What a joke. Sad. Well, all the Rangers can do is try to win game 4. If they lose game 4 then this is over. But like I said, this is really sad and somewhat pathetic. They are playing a team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs and losing to them. No excuses.

All of the Cardinals drinkers must be thrilled that their team is getting close to number 11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes! Hahaha.
    Nolan Ryan.
    George W. piece of human Bush.
    the Rangers.
    Dallas Texas.
    the got ass Mavericks 'Krew' or whatever they are. If they still exist.
    that jacobjr dude or whoever.

Who called it pre-post season? Me.
    crofl
    i like the cut of this guy's jib

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl
    i like the cut of this guy's jib
    Obviously a high roller.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear I saw a photo of Tony Romo getting of the airplane from St. Louis with all the other chokers. Tell me I'm wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm over it...bring on next season. We need starting pitching...Let's go get it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You gotta love CJ for his craziness. His comments after game 7 were just wow.
    After losing game 7 of the World Series, he's already talking about what he plans to do in the off season. He gets paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game, is average at best at his job and still gets to keep his job, probably gets a lot of chicks, and does not care that most people in DFW think he sucks. Livin the dream.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You gotta love CJ for his craziness. His comments after game 7 were just wow.
    After losing game 7 of the World Series, he's already talking about what he plans to do in the off season. He gets paid millions of dollars to play a kid's game, is average at best at his job and still gets to keep his job, probably gets a lot of chicks, and does not care that most people in DFW think he sucks. Livin the dream.
    Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are ing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with ty pay and I get treated like a piece of too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making ty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Money Pit

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Most Rangers fans think CJ Wilson sucks? Didn't know det!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    in Yadier Molina stopped the rangers base running game. !
    IMO, the true MVP of the series. The way he completely ed up the Rangers base running was the difference tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information